「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 24, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #45,617 of 177,750
Quote:
Looks nice! What kind of proc did you end up going with?

AMD A10-5800K. It was the same price as the A10 with the locked multiplier at the time.
Quote:
Just one: you.

Best Christmas gift ever. GOODBYE WORLD!
Quote:
Just out of curiosity, how often do you replace the stuff off your desktop. I haven't bought a new desktop since 1996.

This is my first desktop. My previous computer was a laptop that's around 4-5 years old that my sister's using.
Quote:
Just wondering if you updated your router? As in not just keep the same cheap wireless one Metrocast provided.

What fans did you get for your Desktop. I have one running next to me right now.

The Hyper 212 Evo it seems blows a lot of air up through the little hole up top for the one here. Probably universal.

Nope. Using one the company my parents work for provided. Connections seem to be stable starting from the past month or so.

Stock ones, so 2 NZXT "Enthusiast" fans. The FZ-140 seems to be one of the most efficient 140mm fans so far, I think. Reference is the Hardware.co.uk 390+ fan roundup/test.

The Hyper 212 is pushing air towards the back.

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:16 PM Post #45,618 of 177,750
panda-sama~ man. Always has a nice ring to the name... 
This forum... spending so much time here now.
Dat unicorn ova comin soon. Dat full amor unicorn. Evangelion 3.0... T_T
Nutella is good, but never complete without crushed nuts/waffers :0 hence ferrero. Also works great in crepes :
Anyone have a recommendation for an adventure based that's uber good (excluding Some Abnormal Obstruction)? Any rom-com (mayo chiki, MM!)? Thanks!

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:25 PM Post #45,619 of 177,750
@Bowei: Anime in general is NSFW, but especially when it contains pantsu.
@numbers: How are the vocals on both? Does the bass on the quads sound too elevated to you?
@Haiburi: Nice!
@Violin: don't watch much action, but for romcom I'd suggest Sora No Otoshimono (if you're into ecchi as I am guessing you are since you mentioned mayo chiki.)

Holy crap these mad dogs are nice. At first I couldn't hear much of a difference from my HD600s, but now I've figured out these have a lot more detail, and more linear bass. Very good overall. The question in my mind before was whether or not I'd keep the MDs, now the question is whether or not I'll keep the HD600s :)

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:33 PM Post #45,621 of 177,750
Ecchi is just there for me, but it's not needed. Tried watching SnO but ended up wanting to throw a chair at glasses/MC 
mad.gif

Edit: it's been a few months since I've last watched it... so I might give another go lol

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:39 PM Post #45,622 of 177,750
Quote:
Ecchi is just there for me, but it's not needed. Tried watching SnO but ended up wanting to throw a chair at glasses/MC 
mad.gif

Edit: it's been a few months since I've last watched it... so I might give another go lol

SnO?

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:45 PM Post #45,623 of 177,750
Ecchi is just there for me, but it's not needed. Tried watching SnO but ended up wanting to throw a chair at glasses/MC :mad:

C'mon. The kid just wants to see nekkid girls. Where's the harm in tha.. *runs from crowd chasing him with torches and pitchforks*

Dec 24, 2012 at 6:58 PM Post #45,627 of 177,750
Anybody see this? We already get the point but you can just read it for fun. It's proving how 24/192 is rather unnecessary.

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

Just noticed it on Stoner Acoustic's Facebook. Meh.

Dec 24, 2012 at 7:57 PM Post #45,628 of 177,750
Quote:

Step 1:
send email asking for demos
Step 2:
put down a security deposit
Step 3:
have demos shipped to you
Step 4:
listen
stupidpanda

Oh right.
Quote:
AMD A10-5800K. It was the same price as the A10 with the locked multiplier at the time.
Best Christmas gift ever. GOODBYE WORLD!
This is my first desktop. My previous computer was a laptop that's around 4-5 years old that my sister's using.
Nope. Using one the company my parents work for provided. Connections seem to be stable starting from the past month or so.

Stock ones, so 2 NZXT "Enthusiast" fans. The FZ-140 seems to be one of the most efficient 140mm fans so far, I think. Reference is the Hardware.co.uk 390+ fan roundup/test.

The Hyper 212 is pushing air towards the back.

Mine does to but it mainly pushes it upwards
Quote:
panda-sama~ man. Always has a nice ring to the name... 
This forum... spending so much time here now.
Dat unicorn ova comin soon. Dat full amor unicorn. Evangelion 3.0... T_T
Nutella is good, but never complete without crushed nuts/waffers :0 hence ferrero. Also works great in crepes :
Anyone have a recommendation for an adventure based that's uber good (excluding Some Abnormal Obstruction)? Any rom-com (mayo chiki, MM!)? Thanks!

It does have a nice ring.

I have some

Toradora
Ubel Blatt (NSFW)
Sukitte Ia yo

Quote:
@Bowei: Anime in general is NSFW, but especially when it contains pantsu.
@numbers: How are the vocals on both? Does the bass on the quads sound too elevated to you?
@Haiburi: Nice!
@Violin: don't watch much action, but for romcom I'd suggest Sora No Otoshimono (if you're into ecchi as I am guessing you are since you mentioned mayo chiki.)
Holy crap these mad dogs are nice. At first I couldn't hear much of a difference from my HD600s, but now I've figured out these have a lot more detail, and more linear bass. Very good overall. The question in my mind before was whether or not I'd keep the MDs, now the question is whether or not I'll keep the HD600s
smily_headphones1.gif

It always is pantsu :)

Hmm, I'm curious about them now
Quote:
mad.gif

I got bored of that show, nothing kept on happening.
Quote:
C'mon. The kid just wants to see nekkid girls. Where's the harm in tha.. *runs from crowd chasing him with torches and pitchforks*

I used to be like that too.
Quote:

Oh that show.
Quote:
Anybody see this? We already get the point but you can just read it for fun. It's proving how 24/192 is rather unnecessary.

http://people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
eninen
Just noticed it on Stoner Acoustic's Facebook. Meh.

Sound Science is biased science. The word connotation of biased is bad but it really just means point of view. All the scientific journels that write these have to be one thing. Free of opinion. They are basically only telling you what is happening but not how to interpret it.

We all interpret it differently

Dec 24, 2012 at 9:17 PM Post #45,629 of 177,750
Quote:
Ohayou~
Not in the mood to quote.... ==
Just realized today is christmas.

Quote:
mad.gif

Maybe it's because that was the third anime I finished, but SnO made me laugh harder than anything else I've seen so far in anime...
Quote:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/5958/Sora_no_Otoshimono
Quote:
Oh right.
Mine does to but it mainly pushes it upwards
It does have a nice ring.

I have some

Toradora
Ubel Blatt (NSFW)
Sukitte Ia yo

It always is pantsu :)

Hmm, I'm curious about them now
I got bored of that show, nothing kept on happening.
I used to be like that too.
Oh that show.
Sound Science is biased science. The word connotation of biased is bad but it really just means point of view. All the scientific journels that write these have to be one thing. Free of opinion. They are basically only telling you what is happening but not how to interpret it.

We all interpret it differently

I think I can confidently say that these beat out the HD600s in almost every way possible... Except probably center staging. Maybe it's because the pads on the HD600 go around my ear without touching it, but for some reason the center stage (female vocals especially) are a little more intimate than the MDs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back