「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2012 at 9:02 PM Post #38,867 of 177,750
@Haiburi
I had a generator in my house so I was playing Dishonored and other video games the whole time, plus I had 4G HPSA+ on my phone.

I can't believe there are so many chicks there.

uh you could have gotten internet on ur comp through your phone, then you wouldn't have needed to type on the phone "the results of which I didn't have the luck to witness :p

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Oct 31, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #38,869 of 177,750
Quote:
uh you could have gotten internet on ur comp through your phone, then you wouldn't have needed to type on the phone "the results of which I didn't have the luck to witness
tongue.gif

No I can't. Tethering is not availble for free on the iPhone, there are periodically some hidden apps that make it into the app store and require you to download it within say 24 hours before it gets detected and removed or you need to jailbreak your iphone. Maybe, I can just download the app from people that bought it? That sounds like it can work! :) But... I have power now.
Quote:

Thats.. so whenever they remove freeleech tokens as a feature is how long they last for? Pretty useless for wondering if I should just use them all now -_-;;

Yeah, I don't know, I just used up 4 tokens on some albums like

Nightwish-Once
Green DAy-American Idiot
Good Charlotte-Chronicles of life and death
The fray-the fray

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:14 PM Post #38,870 of 177,750
Lol actually there's more freeleech than they show you. They're hiding half of them because they aren't legend picks. I downloaded over 80 torrents I think? About halfway done with them. Hopefully since I got in on this one within the hour I'll get more than the 15 gb I got from the last freeleech batch.

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #38,873 of 177,750
Quote:
Lol actually there's more freeleech than they show you. They're hiding half of them because they aren't legend picks. I downloaded over 80 torrents I think? About halfway done with them. Hopefully since I got in on this one within the hour I'll get more than the 15 gb I got from the last freeleech batch.

...duh? Freeleach is whole site

Any recommendations?

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:20 PM Post #38,875 of 177,750
Unless you're talking about tokens? Then you can use those on whatever, but I'm talking about the legend picks where you don't have to use a token to make it freeleech.

Er, if you like hip-hop

Macklemore - The Heist

you could get the newish ellie goulding album if you like her, i like it, not as good as bright lights but still pretty good. if you like electro the kitsune complitations are always good. idk, w/e you want?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back