「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #38,897 of 177,750
Quote:

Yeah, I missed one of the works she participated in, she only told people the day before the event, and I didn't check.

Can't upload something I don't have =/.

I thought you bought it?

@Haiburi
The Quarter ending BETTER be pushed back

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #38,901 of 177,750
Coinkidink? I think not. Sucks to be you.

Oyasumi haiby.

#Corrections
GB or GiB to be more accurate to data.

Not really a big difference there. 
tongue.gif

Can somebody use the search string "M3-30" on whatever private music tracker they have?

Lemme know roughly how many releases are on there.

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:12 PM Post #38,902 of 177,750
Quote:
Also I upgraded my seedbox a few days ago and now its getting maxed out already. Looool.

.....teach me how to get 8GB's in 1 hour!

щ(ಠ益ಠщ)​

kidding..i know how. Its just really annoying and I don't want all those albums, nor have the upload for it.​
Quote:

What? Its gb I'm not checking info on my seedbox just refreshed the what homepage and saw a 8 gb jump

There is a small b. It stands for Bits. There is a big "g", it stands for Giga. There is no small "g" unit in the System Internationale. 

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:27 PM Post #38,907 of 177,750
is that an artist or something? tried it on jpopsuki too and got nothing

also uploading 14 |\/| 1 8'z/s now

It's the codename for the event, it should be tagged onto whatever doujin releases were there, but perhaps it doesn't exist due to the different naming conventions.

Try the group "barbarian on the groove", and more specifically, look for "mystery of the unicorn", by them.

Oct 31, 2012 at 11:38 PM Post #38,910 of 177,750
Quote:

The secret is in seedboxes, numbers-kun knows!

I got a new one recently, $30 for 1TB hard drive, 100/100mbit line with 5TB bandwidth, dedicated use. So no more VPS load-sharing shenanigans. 
tongue.gif

I am looking for $10 per month or something like sharing when I get to college >_<

New, the town where you live.....has another cliche but interesting.....new plot...again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back