「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Oct 31, 2012 at 7:01 PM Post #38,853 of 177,750
Have way too many tokens at what.. used like 6 on some random electronic complitations, still have 12 left o_O

Lol if they handed out more today then I have 17 >_<
I'll talk to everyone in either a few hours or tomorrow, gotta go hand out candy to kids at school.

Oct 31, 2012 at 7:06 PM Post #38,854 of 177,750
Have way too many tokens at what.. used like 6 on some random electronic complitations, still have 12 left o_O

Lol if they handed out more today then I have 17 >_<
I'll talk to everyone in either a few hours or tomorrow, gotta go hand out candy to kids at school.

Just don't go out and use some nondescript white van to hand out candy.

Oct 31, 2012 at 7:48 PM Post #38,857 of 177,750
Quote:
Maybe their measurement system works differently, but both of those (especially the bottom one) look extremely nasty. Can anyone say super thin and honky mids?

Just read through it

On my list now is
HE5
HD650
LCD2 Rv 2

Only thing that changed was the HE5 being added as a maybe.

A new HE5 is less expensive than a used LCD2 Rv 2 but I ..........want Audeze

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:07 PM Post #38,858 of 177,750
Quote:
Just read through it

On my list now is
HE5
HD650
LCD2 Rv 2

Only thing that changed was the HE5 being added as a maybe.

A new HE5 is less expensive than a used LCD2 Rv 2 but I ..........want Audeze

LF> bowei comments on the FR graph of the v6 because I dunno wdf it means. In non-phone format typing prs. Also I'm juggling ciems or lcd-2 or something else. Idk. Too many options.

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM Post #38,860 of 177,750

This graph? Only V3 but whatever

Let's see

FR graph doesn't tell EVERYTHING of a set of headphones. For example, the KRK 8400's have also a nice looking low frequency line but are bass shy in terms of impact but do have good extension. These have a good bass extension from the looks of it, how it plays out with impact, tightness, speed, clarity and other factors are unknown. however it does seem "bassy" with good extension and pronuncation. Seem that is.

There seems to be a slight dip in the lower mids or upper lows which may(MAY) lead to a weaker upper bass responce or vocals or mids that don't have an as much pronounced low end(depends on your tastes).

At 1K to 5K it does have a nice hump which MAY indicate forward and more pronounced vocal. The qualities, speeds and other stuff again are unknown. The overall headphone sound signature may be guessed though

The graph ends at 9K with no indication past that with numbers so I am not sure if that dip PAST 9K should be accoutned for as a dip in the upper mids or something else. There isn't a V dip at 5k-7k which does signify that it isn't a dubstepy headphone.

There are no numbers past 9k but it doesn't seem to be a "bright" or high section that goes really high past that. For example, the HD800's have a nice spike at around 12k which is quite renowned.

Overall without knowing anything, I would say its a nice recoding, mixing and pleasureable to listen to CIEM as it has a good bass F responce, and well placed forward mids that I like.

There are no numbers past 9k, so I do not know if that drop off to 0 at the very end should be taken as a drop off before the 20k to 22k human barrier or what not. 

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #38,861 of 177,750
Ohayou~
Quote:
@borisu, 

here's my ochem problems set for this weeks quiz. bleckk.

I have no idea how to do any of them...
Should be a piece of cake for you right? 
biggrin.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:45 PM Post #38,862 of 177,750
Quote:

This graph? Only V3 but whatever

Let's see

FR graph doesn't tell EVERYTHING of a set of headphones. For example, the KRK 8400's have also a nice looking low frequency line but are bass shy in terms of impact but do have good extension. These have a good bass extension from the looks of it, how it plays out with impact, tightness, speed, clarity and other factors are unknown. however it does seem "bassy" with good extension and pronuncation. Seem that is.

There seems to be a slight dip in the lower mids or upper lows which may(MAY) lead to a weaker upper bass responce or vocals or mids that don't have an as much pronounced low end(depends on your tastes).

At 1K to 5K it does have a nice hump which MAY indicate forward and more pronounced vocal. The qualities, speeds and other stuff again are unknown. The overall headphone sound signature may be guessed though

The graph ends at 9K with no indication past that with numbers so I am not sure if that dip PAST 9K should be accoutned for as a dip in the upper mids or something else. There isn't a V dip at 5k-7k which does signify that it isn't a dubstepy headphone.

There are no numbers past 9k but it doesn't seem to be a "bright" or high section that goes really high past that. For example, the HD800's have a nice spike at around 12k which is quite renowned.

Overall without knowing anything, I would say its a nice recoding, mixing and pleasureable to listen to CIEM as it has a good bass F responce, and well placed forward mids that I like.

There are no numbers past 9k, so I do not know if that drop off to 0 at the very end should be taken as a drop off before the 20k to 22k human barrier or what not. 

Uh, meant specifically for the v6, here's a repost. I'll read through the wall during my next study break.

Quote:
Ohayou~
I have no idea how to do any of them...
Should be a piece of cake for you right? 
biggrin.gif

haaaaaaaaaa. ohayou~ I think you missed my post about your chem stuff. or ignored it :c. but its alright, i'm just way too tired from barely sleeping last night from bio. I also skipped work today so hopefully i can get a halfway decent nights sleep

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:49 PM Post #38,863 of 177,750
Quote:

Uh, meant specifically for the v6, here's a repost. I'll read through the wall during my next study break.

haaaaaaaaaa. ohayou~ I think you missed my post about your chem stuff. or ignored it :c. but its alright, i'm just way too tired from barely sleeping last night from bio. I also skipped work today so hopefully i can get a halfway decent nights sleep

There is also a nice rise at 7k which may mean bright vocals or mids. Nothing of what quality though as some really bright ones have really weak guitar presentation or are overly bright

The graph then goes to its little low spot with a nice little hump

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #38,864 of 177,750
Sorry I tried to read that but all I thought about was 1,2 methyl shifts the whole time... I'll come back later.

Also @ what.cd users, how long do tokens usually last before they vanish?

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #38,865 of 177,750
Quote:
Sorry I tried to read that but all I thought about was 1,2 methyl shifts the whole time... I'll come back later.

Also @ what.cd users, how long do tokens usually last before they vanish?

Wait:

Freeleech tokens will not stay around forever. Any tokens that are left on your account will be removed once the freeleech token feature has run its course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back