「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 31, 2011 at 9:24 PM Post #166 of 177,744

Quote:
i do downloads. but yeah. it's been out for a....while.. like 3 days..more?
Edit: nvm i was wrong on that one, it's been out for over a week. it was released on Christmas Eve.

Wow...despite us being the only active anime thread on head fi..not much passes through us :/

Then I'm thinking 13.

Edit: Ack! It looks like I didn't see it on the latest list.

Edit: I think I'm just becoming forgetful. I just forget the numbers. I did see 13. 14 was supposed to be out this Thursday. I have to wait until next thursday though. 
frown.gif

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #167 of 177,744

Quote:
Then I'm thinking 13.

Edit: Ack! It looks like I didn't see it on the latest list.

Edit: I think I'm just becoming forgetful. I just forget the numbers. I did see 13. 14 was supposed to be out this Thursday. I have to wait until next thursday though. 
frown.gif

Fate Zero 14? there is none(next week). Episode 13 is the last episode of the first season.

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #168 of 177,744

Quote:
Fate Zero 14? there is none(next week). Episode 13 is the last episode of the first season.

I really need to pay attention to things. Then I'm waiting for 12 of Guilty Crown.

Horizon isn't serious enough it's gotten kind of strange and boring. I don't really know if I want to watch it anymore. I need to find something new to watch.

Edit: now it's just odd. Fighting baseball styled?

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:39 PM Post #169 of 177,744

Quote:
I really need to pay attention to things. Then I'm waiting for 12 of Guilty Crown.

Horizon isn't serious enough it's gotten kind of strange and boring. I don't really know if I want to watch it anymore. I need to find something new to watch.

Edit: now it's just odd. Fighting baseball styled?

fighting baseballed style? in what anime?

That's why many people have dropped horizon :/

Guilty crown goes up to 22 so it still  has a lot of potential :)

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #170 of 177,744

Quote:
fighting baseballed style? in what anime?

That's why many people have dropped horizon :/

Guilty crown goes up to 22 so it still  has a lot of potential :)

Agreed. I'm bored though so I might watch it but I'll probably drop it within the first few episodes. btw, Happy New Years! Although the ball drop was about 16 seconds late from what I'm seeing but that might just be lag and stuff.

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:22 AM Post #171 of 177,744

Quote:
Agreed. I'm bored though so I might watch it but I'll probably drop it within the first few episodes. btw, Happy New Years! Although the ball drop was about 16 seconds late from what I'm seeing but that might just be lag and stuff.

we need to start adding context into all of our discussions lolz :) areyou talking about GC, FZ, or Horizon>?

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:26 AM Post #172 of 177,744

Quote:
we need to start adding context into all of our discussions lolz :) areyou talking about GC, FZ, or Horizon>?

Read the last damn posts! :p Or learn how to follow along. It should be a bit obvious. I mean, what else has baseball styled fighting and somebody more perverted than Pervy Sage (well, Luka's already giving him a run for his money with Japanese Ninja No. 1) that we could be talking about?

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #173 of 177,744

Quote:
Read the last damn posts! :p Or learn how to follow along. It should be a bit obvious. I mean, what else has baseball styled fighting and somebody more perverted than Pervy Sage (well, Luka's already giving him a run for his money with Japanese Ninja No. 1) that we could be talking about?

horizon... and i know that only bc i saw the first 4 episodes. if you just threw me in blind fold..i would be all.....What are you talking about. Horizon and most anime this season is pretty boring :/
can't wait for the new seaosn :)

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:16 AM Post #174 of 177,744

Quote:
hahah glad you liked the songs :)
Myself-fullmoon is also good
Eternal snow-full moon

eternal snow: firstly, I wish i found a less distorted song on youtube. but what can I do. This song, IMO, focuses on the vocals. IDK what the lyrics mean, and I wish I know, but it is beautiful. Not a lot of instruments playing, but that's good for my CAL!, not being able to separate busy music is a weakness for it. As always, I find my CAL! a bit boomy, and this time I found sibilance :D But that percussion (drum thing near the end? IDK I'm not good with instruments lol) is nice.
Overall beautiful and melancholic (?) song.

myself: another beautiful song. that guitar, barely heard, compliments the other instruments well. This time the bass is not that impactful, at least from youtube, and that's good it doesn't overpower the vocal. The vocals went back a little bit when there are a lot of going on, around like the last quarter of the song. 

conclusion: still the same as before lol. But I need the money to pay for dorm fees. :frowning2:

Jan 1, 2012 at 6:17 AM Post #175 of 177,744
Kamisama dolls are out with a special wow!. i just realized that this was an upcomming S2 anime i was going to watch :)
S1 wasn't that terrific. the last episdoe eneded well though L:)

wait after some searching it seems S2 is still undecided if it wil be done or not....ehh no matters. it eneded genericly

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #176 of 177,744

Quote:
horizon... and i know that only bc i saw the first 4 episodes. if you just threw me in blind fold..i would be all.....What are you talking about. Horizon and most anime this season is pretty boring :/
can't wait for the new seaosn :)

The only thing that kept it alive is Hassan Furubishi (Curry Man!) and Tenzou Crossunite (Combination of TK from Angel Beats and Kakashi from Naruto but shows his hentai-ness). Although some people out there would add some stuff (um...big boobs, lesbian, and sexual harrassment).

I feel a little sick now. 

Jan 1, 2012 at 3:41 PM Post #177 of 177,744

Quote:
The only thing that kept it alive is Hassan Furubishi (Curry Man!) and Tenzou Crossunite (Combination of TK from Angel Beats and Kakashi from Naruto but shows his hentai-ness). Although some people out there would add some stuff (um...big boobs, lesbian, and sexual harrassment).

I feel a little sick now. 

yeah u start to be all......after a couple episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back