「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #182 of 177,744

Quote:
Not trying to sound perverted or anything but they need more women. It's getting boring with the men doing all the action.

I agree. FSN had a good combo. theres too many old men and what not :/ the only cute episode was the tohsaka girl little exploration episode :)

Jan 1, 2012 at 5:34 PM Post #184 of 177,744

Quote:
Yup. Best scene so far. It's a puny bit scary at first but epic.

her emotions/facial expressions were the best this season. all the other episodes just either have that IDK face or that strained im fighting! move away face! Very repetetive with little actually happening.

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM Post #185 of 177,744

Quote:
Read the last damn posts! :p Or learn how to follow along. It should be a bit obvious. I mean, what else has baseball styled fighting and somebody more perverted than Pervy Sage (well, Luka's already giving him a run for his money with Japanese Ninja No. 1) that we could be talking about?

Quote:
The only thing that kept it alive is Hassan Furubishi (Curry Man!) and Tenzou Crossunite (Combination of TK from Angel Beats and Kakashi from Naruto but shows his hentai-ness). Although some people out there would add some stuff (um...big boobs, lesbian, and sexual harrassment).

I feel a little sick now. 

Quote:
yeah u start to be all......after a couple episodes.

Okay now I'm intrigued. So this is about horizon smth smth... what again?

Jan 1, 2012 at 7:17 PM Post #186 of 177,744

Quote:

Okay now I'm intrigued. So this is about horizon smth smth... what again?

yeah a lot of people dont like or are having problems with horizon..me included. oo and i've also dropped Last Exile...i was hoping for romance, and more development...but with two female leads...ain't gonna happen.

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #187 of 177,744
I love the opening to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon so much.

Jan 1, 2012 at 8:39 PM Post #188 of 177,744

Quote:
I love the opening to Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon so much.

I'll find my past 720p episode and give a listen
Currently listening. don't really feel too much :/
finished listeing. don't feel much :/

Thread wide question:

What do you use to watch anime? What do you use to Listen to anime OST?

ll start. I use my Shure SRH440's when i watch anime on my computer. It's connected to my speakers which is then plugged into my computer

For anime OST's Iuse my Macintosh. With my HFI 580

I

Jan 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM Post #190 of 177,744

Quote:
It has that exciting feel to it, although most fast songs have that feeling. I can't really hear the quality though since I'm using some earbuds and whatever's in my laptop.

i see............... well. ...i don't know. im jsut sitting here looking at pictures of my future Triple fi 10 and E17 purchases :)

i'm surprised. it's been 13 pages here and u still only regular non ranked head fier?

Jan 2, 2012 at 5:51 AM Post #191 of 177,744
Dear god I can't get past the first 10 minutes of horizon. Too much generic stuff. I mean, 3 very well endowed girls? All are wearing some sort of tight fitting and body-accentuating suits, that TBH is aimed directly at those forever-alone otakus... I can't do this. Too generic. IMO. Too bad, as I saw some mecha in there that I kinda like. And I don't know how I can watch Code Geass though, but they're not as desperate to grab viewers in its first episode though. My view of the first 10 minutes.

Oh and since I only have my CAL!, that is used for everything (if that's not obvious though). I plan to buy something more neutral in the coming months for music duty, and maybe it would be portable, but we'll see. But the CAL! is definitely going to be a anime/movies 'phones for me. 

Jan 2, 2012 at 9:51 AM Post #194 of 177,744

Quote:
Dear god I can't get past the first 10 minutes of horizon. Too much generic stuff. I mean, 3 very well endowed girls? All are wearing some sort of tight fitting and body-accentuating suits, that TBH is aimed directly at those forever-alone otakus... I can't do this. Too generic. IMO. Too bad, as I saw some mecha in there that I kinda like. And I don't know how I can watch Code Geass though, but they're not as desperate to grab viewers in its first episode though. My view of the first 10 minutes.

Oh and since I only have my CAL!, that is used for everything (if that's not obvious though). I plan to buy something more neutral in the coming months for music duty, and maybe it would be portable, but we'll see. But the CAL! is definitely going to be a anime/movies 'phones for me. 

I had nothing to do so I kept on going. Bad idea. The Gods of War were nice although Naomasa's definitely didn't need those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back