「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 31, 2011 at 7:13 PM Post #151 of 177,742
Yes, they announced season 2 coming April 2012 at the end of ep 13.

Dec 31, 2011 at 7:57 PM Post #153 of 177,742
well listened to the songs you talked about. updated on my post lol
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/unofficial-japanese-anime-manga-music-discussion-lounge/135#post_8017679

Slightly unrelated, I can't believe I never heard any of Rage against the machine songs before. Awesome, to say the least.

Dec 31, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #154 of 177,742

Quote:
well listened to the songs you talked about. updated on my post lol
http://www.head-fi.org/t/586040/unofficial-japanese-anime-manga-music-discussion-lounge/135#post_8017679

Slightly unrelated, I can't believe I never heard any of Rage against the machine songs before. Awesome, to say the least.

hahah glad you liked the songs :)
Myself-fullmoon is also good
Eternal snow-full moon

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:18 PM Post #156 of 177,742

Quote:
Why am I finding these songs today? After listening to inner universe, I remember that I still haven't watch ghost in the shell SAC yet. Being a sci fi fan, that should be unacceptable. :/

Also: happy new year from moscow. Now I need to go to sleep. 

lol, tell me what you think of the full moon ost's tmmrw. happy new year also...and plz..one of these days if possible. can you send me a file of some russian sentence!! i absolutley need to know how to pronounce them!!!

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:28 PM Post #157 of 177,742

Quote:
It is one of the most awesome intro for a series. Yes, 13 eps of intro.

Quote:
so the first 13 episodes are an intro to a series..is ther a season 2?

Quote:
Yes, they announced season 2 coming April 2012 at the end of ep 13.

Longest yet exciting intro that still has my attention. I was wondering how they would fit everything into 13 episodes. That would be way to quick, like Angel Beats.

Quote:
wow...they are pulling an Fate Zero as well :/ Fate Zero has yet to catch my super attention. Horizon just lost it completley...it was too hard to foollow.

This. Fate Zero is okay so far but I'm getting a bit bored. I still think Horizon is great though.

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #158 of 177,742

Quote:

Longest yet exciting intro that still has my attention. I was wondering how they would fit everything into 13 episodes. That would be way to quick, like Angel Beats.

This. It's okay so far but I'm getting a bit bored.

Angel Beats....other than the likable characters, ending, and songs. didn't have anything really at all.

What's still ok but boring. horizon or FZ? i think both are.

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:45 PM Post #159 of 177,742

С новым годом! 
biggrin.gif
*kicks self* Bed! NOW!
Quote:
lol, tell me what you think of the full moon ost's tmmrw. happy new year also...and plz..one of these days if possible. can you send me a file of some russian sentence!! i absolutley need to know how to pronounce them!!!

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:46 PM Post #160 of 177,742

Quote:
Angel Beats....other than the likable characters, ending, and songs. didn't have anything really at all.

What's still ok but boring. horizon or FZ? i think both are.

Agreed.

FZ. Horizon is still exciting to me. Although after the two defeated the god of war part was a bit disturbing to me.

Dec 31, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #161 of 177,742

Quote:
Agreed.

FZ. Horizon is still exciting to me. Although after the two defeated the god of war part was a bit disturbing to me.

FZ still hasn't really introduced any OMG moments or anything. just decent right now. original. mainly. Horizon i couldn't get into really :/ Guilty Crown is JUST up the ladder a bit from FZ. due to characters, romance, plot, and what not. not done perfectly but well enough to get a B score from me(good/decent) getting 9's and 10's is especially hard. Only Code Geass has ever gotten a 10 from me.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:09 PM Post #162 of 177,742

Quote:
FZ still hasn't really introduced any OMG moments or anything. just decent right now. original. mainly. Horizon i couldn't get into really :/ Guilty Crown is JUST up the ladder a bit from FZ. due to characters, romance, plot, and what not. not done perfectly but well enough to get a B score from me(good/decent) getting 9's and 10's is especially hard. Only Code Geass has ever gotten a 10 from me.

Episode 11 now and I've lost a little interest but then the stupidly funny things caught my attention. Sometimes I think there's going to be one too many miracle moments in this intro though.

I don't know if I'm disappointed or not if ep 12 of FZ hasn't been released due to Christmas break.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:15 PM Post #163 of 177,742

Quote:
Episode 11 now and I've lost a little interest but then the stupidly funny things caught my attention. Sometimes I think there's going to be one too many miracle moments in this intro though.

I don't know if I'm disappointed or not if ep 12 of FZ hasn't been released due to Christmas break.

ep12 HAS been released! i saw it. pretty decent end. not really memorable like i said in another post. i will probably forget all about FZ until a wekk or two before second season starts.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #165 of 177,742

Quote:
Then animefushigi is slacking off or I just didn't check. Gimme a minute.

i do downloads. but yeah. it's been out for a....while.. like 3 days..more?
Edit: nvm i was wrong on that one, it's been out for over a week. it was released on Christmas Eve.

Wow...despite us being the only active anime thread on head fi..not much passes through us :/

Users who are viewing this thread

• domi
Back