「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jan 27, 2018 at 6:46 PM Post #175,398 of 177,745
What are your guilty watches this season?

Darling in the FranXX. XD

Zero Two daki when...

edit: ahh was reading up on the Apple homepod, just came across a comment where Tomlinson Holman, the "T" and "H" in THX was their lead audio engineer since 2011.
No wonder the audio quality in their latest products are so good for what they are. (Notebookcheck still lists the Macbook 13" as better than ~99% of ALL laptops measured by them, including T H I C C gaming laptops and stuff)

edit 2: Holy Jesus instead of playing 'test tones' to calibrate itself, the homepod constantly monitors the currently played track to perform its calibration, and the accelerometer inside calls for a system recalibration if the homepod is moved/knocked around.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 1:05 AM Post #175,400 of 177,745
downey.jpg

uJfwO.gif

Jan 28, 2018 at 11:20 AM Post #175,401 of 177,745
Darling in the FranXX. XD

Zero Two daki when...

edit: ahh was reading up on the Apple homepod, just came across a comment where Tomlinson Holman, the "T" and "H" in THX was their lead audio engineer since 2011.
No wonder the audio quality in their latest products are so good for what they are. (Notebookcheck still lists the Macbook 13" as better than ~99% of ALL laptops measured by them, including T H I C C gaming laptops and stuff)

edit 2: Holy Jesus instead of playing 'test tones' to calibrate itself, the homepod constantly monitors the currently played track to perform its calibration, and the accelerometer inside calls for a system recalibration if the homepod is moved/knocked around.

I've gotta demo that today or sometime this week. Heard....things about it.

Yeah, heard good things about the Apple HomePods. Interesting how they do some of the stuff

Violet Evergarden.

My dad hates when I watch anime so dedicating time to watch a season is therefore evil. :p

Wait whuuut... Can't you just watch it...secretly then? And how would he know what you are watching.

I wouldn't consider Violet Evergarden a guilty watch lol.

LOL

Jan 28, 2018 at 11:21 PM Post #175,404 of 177,745
Wait whuuut... Can't you just watch it...secretly then? And how would he know what you are watching.

Anything Japanese is evil to my father.

I like Japanese pop culture, therefore I am evil, whether he knows it or not. :smiling_imp:

-----------------------------

Speaking of which, just went out with my parents to a sushi buffet.

Such pizza...much general tao...

First time in my life I've eaten something that might...just might...be considered...um..."decent" sushi? As decent as a sushi pizza can get anyways.

I'm a failure as a weeb. :p

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #175,405 of 177,745

I like Japanese pop culture, therefore I am evil, whether he knows it or not. :smiling_imp:
They've got just the thing for your father:

hinomoto.png

Jan 29, 2018 at 4:50 PM Post #175,406 of 177,745

-----------------------------

Speaking of which, just went out with my parents to a sushi buffet.

Such pizza...much general tao...

First time in my life I've eaten something that might...just might...be considered...um..."decent" sushi? As decent as a sushi pizza can get anyways.

I'm a failure as a weeb. :p

Is he a veteran?

I guess you are a heathen then
fio6nkh9rdtmio81zt9i.png

Lol, not all weebs have to partake in a japanese cuisine journey. We just look down on and spit on those who have not yet for dey do not no de weh
u-do-not-no-de-weh-30092326.png

Jan 29, 2018 at 5:29 PM Post #175,407 of 177,745
Is he a veteran?

I guess you are a heathen then
fio6nkh9rdtmio81zt9i.png

Nah. Just very very nationalistic.

Then again, he hates everything that's not Chinese. Japanese people just get extra treatment.
Lol, not all weebs have to partake in a japanese cuisine journey. We just look down on and spit on those who have not yet for dey do not no de weh
u-do-not-no-de-weh-30092326.png

Thou shalt not spit'n me!

-------------------

Maybe I should just answer them this someday...in Japanese. :p

1cd64b9ddff1691f5b4967a2f5945ca024d3c1c0_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 6:28 PM Post #175,408 of 177,745
Nah. Just very very nationalistic.

Then again, he hates everything that's not Chinese. Japanese prior just get extra treatment.

Thou shalt not spit'n me!

-------------------

Maybe I should just answer them this someday...in Japanese. :p

Sorry to insult your dad. But that is something stupid. And this is from someone (me) that develops products for the military. Blind nationalism is nothing but low tier behavior that breeds nothing but indifference and often leads to confrontation. Patriotism and nationalism are different things. The later is extremely dangerous
main-qimg-4f5d6f22c6f0b8d26a667e520d1a6558

Did you just say everything that is not Chinese? I thought you guys live in the US?

I SHALL SPIT ON THOSE UNWORTHY
MXhsPUtc_400x400.jpg

Jan 29, 2018 at 7:34 PM Post #175,409 of 177,745
oni
onigiri
coincidence? I think not. evil worshipers are everywhere in Japan.
clannad-after-story-03-131-300x225.jpg

else, hajime no ippo=hermaggerd! is this the beginning of the end? it can't be after only 1200 chapters!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back