「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 12, 2016 at 2:49 AM Post #167,671 of 177,745
Too much of a hassle to quote so I'll just mention.

U-3C
I was using my HD800 with Joe's DSP. Ha, hows that!
Well anyway the soundstage was glorious indeed.

DaveLT
eff you man.

deadlylover
Sssh don't say that. I'm trying to sell my 007 here.

:p

I used to play Love Live SIF, but I couldn't keep up with the grinding and competitive play so I decided to drop it completely.

Still love the music though~

Speaking of GPUs, it's been pretty hot recently where I live, so my 390 reached 90 degrees celsius once. :eek:  Don't know if it would have gotten higher if I left it as is.

Thankfully, my case has a removable panel on the side, right where the GPU is. Took that off, and temps dropped immediately to the high 70s. Pretty nice, as the internal exhaust fan is pretty much blowing the hot air right out of my case due to that open section.

I dont really play now and I literally just play on JP server for cards hoping I get a UR on JP which I did! I have 2 UR kotoris on EN. Soon I might quit it entirely since that whale community ruined it for me (their discord channel)
Do you have the best live collection I and II? It is remastered.
And moment ring in 24/96
Your case's airflow direction is not going well :O

Aug 12, 2016 at 4:38 AM Post #167,677 of 177,745
I haven't been to HF for so long because I had to deal with a cancerous community on reddit ... Called r/love live (mostly their mods)

You HAD to? There was no way around it?

Just watched the current 5 episodes of Mob Psycho 100 that were out. This is quite awesome, which isn't unexpected from the writer of One Punch Man.

Jup, really fun watch. Episode 5 was especially great.

Aug 12, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #167,679 of 177,745
There were 2 options : block and move on or ... Troll them.

And you choose to keep your dignity and blocked them like every responsible adult would do?

Aug 12, 2016 at 8:25 AM Post #167,681 of 177,745

What do you use as a calibrator? I got a cheap Spyder 3 Express off Ebay for about 30 bucks, but I'm looking for something with more features to tweak around with without breaking my already empty bank.

I use a colormunki smile.

Look into using a program called DisplayCal, it is much more featured than the stock software we get. (especially with our entry level products)

There's certainly some learning curve to it though, after a few days of playing with it I *think* I can do a basic calibration and verification now.....ish.

Aug 12, 2016 at 9:57 AM Post #167,683 of 177,745
I haaaaate appliance repairs because they're just so exhausting to work on, mainly from the horrendous ergonomics.

Dishwasher decided to poop itself after some ninja rats chewed through the water inlet cable. After replacing the $180 cable, water still doesn't flow into the dishwasher, so the next course of action is to see if power is getting to the water solenoid to activate the flow.

Measured the control lines and they're at 170VAC (should be 240V), just freaking great, a new replacement control board is in the hundreds so this is looking more like a component level board repair. I think the TRIAC switching the solenoid is blown...we'll see...will work on it tomorrow. Disturbingly there's 170VAC on the control line as long as the dishwasher is switched on, now I hope it's because it does a water check on each power on, and not that the signal to the TRIAC is faulty. Yeah...makes sense that it's continuously 'requesting water' on its water check because the flow meter isn't detecting anything...probably.

Well, might as well drop the model name in case someone stumbles over my posts looking for dishwasher repair advice.....in an anime thread.....on a headphone forum. 
tongue.gif

Bosch SMU68M05AU/28,  FDID:9101, Check Water light, no errors after replacing AquaStop hose.

Back on topic, I just discovered the Bleach manga is ending this/next week? I wonder how much longer One Piece will run for, it'll be the end of an era....good times.

Aug 12, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #167,684 of 177,745
  To all of you who say I hate fun and can't turn my brain off :frowning2:

Well, it really just all comes down to what each of us considers "fun".

I have lots of "fun" simply by looking at characters with certain traits appear on screen.
As long as they are there, pretty much nothing will ruin my fun.

I can even have fun just by staring at a picture of a character I really like.
That's why I don't use anime wallpapers on my work computer, it'll just distract the hell outta me:

Aug 12, 2016 at 10:25 AM Post #167,685 of 177,745

Well, it really just all comes down to what each of us considers "fun".

I have lots of "fun" simply by looking at characters with certain traits appear on screen.
As long as they are there, pretty much nothing will ruin my fun.

I can even have fun just by staring at a picture of a character I really like.
That's why I don't use anime wallpapers on my work computer, it'll just distract the hell outta me:

And for me it is just a bit more difficult to have fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread

Back