「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Aug 13, 2016 at 10:42 AM Post #167,701 of 177,745
  ... should have gone to the bright side of Mercury for a hot time......   
wink_face.gif

Is Mercury tidally locked?

Edit: nvmd it's not.

Aug 13, 2016 at 5:00 PM Post #167,705 of 177,745
  I haaaaate appliance repairs because they're just so exhausting to work on, mainly from the horrendous ergonomics.

Dishwasher decided to poop itself after some ninja rats chewed through the water inlet cable. After replacing the $180 cable, water still doesn't flow into the dishwasher, so the next course of action is to see if power is getting to the water solenoid to activate the flow.

Measured the control lines and they're at 170VAC (should be 240V), just freaking great, a new replacement control board is in the hundreds so this is looking more like a component level board repair. I think the TRIAC switching the solenoid is blown...we'll see...will work on it tomorrow. Disturbingly there's 170VAC on the control line as long as the dishwasher is switched on, now I hope it's because it does a water check on each power on, and not that the signal to the TRIAC is faulty. Yeah...makes sense that it's continuously 'requesting water' on its water check because the flow meter isn't detecting anything...probably.

Well, might as well drop the model name in case someone stumbles over my posts looking for dishwasher repair advice.....in an anime thread.....on a headphone forum. 
tongue.gif

Bosch SMU68M05AU/28,  FDID:9101, Check Water light, no errors after replacing AquaStop hose.

Back on topic, I just discovered the Bleach manga is ending this/next week? I wonder how much longer One Piece will run for, it'll be the end of an era....good times.

Lol, this makes me glad when my mom was having troubles with her dishwasher she just went out and bought a new one instead of trying to fiddle with it. XD

Also, $180 for a water inlet cable? Holy crap! A replacement one here was all of about $10...

My wallpaper is bokeh that I took. XD

Dayum, where was that taken? It looks vaguely familiar, like maybe it's on the UW campus...

Aug 14, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #167,708 of 177,745

Dayum, where was that taken? It looks vaguely familiar, like maybe it's on the UW campus...

How can bokeh look familiar? XXD

It's actually downtown Bellevue. The 2 red dots are the Marriott hotel.

I shot it at an angle kinda like this from behind Uwajimaya actually:
8419638_29_z.jpg

Ah nice nice! The arrangement of lights on the right side of the photo kind of reminded me of a dorm :D

Aug 14, 2016 at 7:27 AM Post #167,710 of 177,745
  Also, $180 for a water inlet cable? Holy crap! A replacement one here was all of about $10....

It was one of those hose-within-a-hose assemblies with a water solenoid valve at the end of it, it shuts off the water if the main hose develops a leak. I still don't see how it could possibly cost $180 but that's just how the cookie crumbles... orz

Vocaloid warning; XD

Aug 14, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #167,712 of 177,745
@rewrite 07

WOLVERINE!!!

Now I really want to play the game, it's so not "key-like" with all the superpower battles and secret organizations.

and I love this track:

along with both versions of Philosophyz.

Aug 14, 2016 at 11:19 AM Post #167,713 of 177,745
  @rewrite 07

WOLVERINE!!!

Now I really want to play the game, it's so not "key-like" with all the superpower battles and secret organizations.

and I love this track:

along with both versions of Philosophyz.

Hey you're right, it's a nice piece wew.
I need more calming OSTs like this in case I'm multitasking so I need not to change track on shuffle.
Else I listen to Atelier Ayesha's OST;1 hour MARIA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back