「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 12, 2016 at 4:41 PM Post #164,717 of 177,744

Love Live is dead.

Liking Koukaku and Kanojo&Neko a lot as well, even maybe not top3... btw Dimension W is probably in my bottom3 :p

Liking Dimension W for Mira. Actually I could've put KonoSuba in 3rd place but the art...

English lyrics are always so cheesy when it comes to YouTube utaites.

Gah fine she's earned the $1.69 from me, TAKE THE HINT JAPAN, BUYING MUSIC SHOULD TAKE NO MORE THAN A FEW TAPS. X(

This... actually good.

Mar 12, 2016 at 4:59 PM Post #164,718 of 177,744

LOL!!!!

ahh my wallet XD my brother introduced me to this game O-o''  its good, coming from project diva etc, i though i will hate this one, but i was wrong :p

Maybe you should have. :p

I wouldn't say it's a good rhythm game and if you ask me, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage outdid it in its own game in probably every possible way (even if it has its own problems).

They are both horrible rhythm games because I don't have mobile data on my tablet.

LL SIF is unplayable because I can't change the speed of the notes and the default speed is way too slow.
iM@S CG SLS is crap because the holds will miss if I touch the screen with another finger while holding. (and I want a speed between 9.0 and 9.5)

If you want to play a rhythm game, I'd suggest Dynamix or Cytus.

...... yet I'm still playing iM@S CG SLS because I can't abandon my lolis.

and speaking of horrible rhythm / card games, I'm also playing GF(♪)

Mar 12, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #164,719 of 177,744
BbarfjG.jpg

Mar 12, 2016 at 8:23 PM Post #164,720 of 177,744
Mar 12, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #164,721 of 177,744
^ I'll agree with the AI on this one.

Mar 13, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #164,723 of 177,744
OMG, hahahaha

Weeaboos... XD

Trump still scares me though, tbh. Just because I feel if he were commander in chief he would make poor decisions for our country in the long run. But I guess you're right, it's good he's going through the republican party an it's certainly miraculous he's made it this far.

That's... A pretty good point actually. But I feel like most of the debates just devolve into personal attacks and diverting from the real tough questions to just promote your positions on everything and it kinda makes me sick to watch. What would happen if there was someone out there who honestly answered all the questions? I Feel like he'd be more electable by the common man than any of these people...

And do you really think America needs our hard handed authority we've become notorious for overseas? I honestly don't. And this may sound horrible, but what would other countries honestly think of the US if it elected a female president? Would they see us as progressive and forward thinking or stupid?

Ron Paul, I agree more with his ideas than Rand's.

Lol, it's looking like M$ is slowly and subtly going to piss off every windows user eventually... :p

Trump worries me yes. And so it is the people's job to try and elect someone who can best lead. But of course, as great as this sounds, it is also democracy's greatest flaw. As Winston Churchill once stated "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.".

The personal attacks and taking away from the real tough questions are actually what happens on the international scale as well. Politics between great nations like the USA/China/Russia will always have such childish tactics in arguments. A few years ago, top-level Chinese and Japanese ambasadors used Harry Potter references to attack each other. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/world/asia/china-japan-harry-potter/   

I personally do not like imperialism and such 'ideas' that the world has been participating in for the past few decaudes of using American power to protect. However it is nonetheless a realistic argument that the EU supports of and wishes to continue. As much as some politicans from the EU like to use American military power in Europe as an attack and argument during elections, its all a farce. The european nations bark at American involvement in their land for the press but rarely if ever put any sort of that on paper as law. 

Also, I decided to watch CitizenFour documentary on Ed Snowden last night. Lots of people on the reddit /r/documentaries thread praised it....... It was honestly the worst documentary I have ever seen. It was essentially 80% home family video recordings of him talking like you would in a homely setting to reporters with little structure as most of it was raw video. It highlights the effect that Ed has gone through and what he has to 'do' which is great as the home video like footage is very raw...but that's about it. 

LOL that saying is pretty dang true! :O I know this would never fly with the bill of rights, but sometimes I wish there was a test you'd have to take to ensure you actually understood who the hell you were voting for and not just voting by party or because you can.

Wat, seriously? I had no idea such BS existed... And about the imperialism, I guess that is a good point, if they didn't like it they'd enact a law about it. Still, I don't know if we really need to be the world police as much as we are today.

Oh yeah, we did a presentation on Edward Snowden for one of our classes this quarter.. I'll be sure not to watch that documentary then XD

Kitaaa~

Also, in the spirit of a true gun weeaboo, I bought a Japanese gun today. 
biggrin.gif

Mar 13, 2016 at 1:47 AM Post #164,726 of 177,744
  Weeaboos... XD

LOL that saying is pretty dang true! :O I know this would never fly with the bill of rights, but sometimes I wish there was a test you'd have to take to ensure you actually understood who the hell you were voting for and not just voting by party or because you can.

Wat, seriously? I had no idea such BS existed... And about the imperialism, I guess that is a good point, if they didn't like it they'd enact a law about it. Still, I don't know if we really need to be the world police as much as we are today.

Oh yeah, we did a presentation on Edward Snowden for one of our classes this quarter.. I'll be sure not to watch that documentary then XD

Kitaaa~

Also, in the spirit of a true gun weeaboo, I bought a Japanese gun today. 
biggrin.gif

Originally, only land owning male citizens could vote. This was due to the idea that land owning people were better educated (very true in those days by a huge margin) and that males would of course be better at such decisions. So such an idea was originally implemented yes. Not that I am saying it's a good idea.

If you really keep an eye on international news and press releases, you'll see just how 'normal' and human they all are in their responses. American wealth today is directly tied to its ability to provide protection and use its force for....things. It's a fact of the day. Here's a mealtimevideo you can sit down and watch (8mins) while eating about one of the markets relating to it. (despite the title, it is just a video about the Dark Truth behind Bananas and why they are so cheap)

Did you get a Arisaka Type 99?

Hi Everyone! 

How has everyone been?

went HAM on a project I thought would take four days to finish ......

Mar 13, 2016 at 3:44 AM Post #164,727 of 177,744
  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-09/-6-065-hunt-for-blonde-avatar-exposes-dark-side-of-japan-gaming

Mobages were a mistake

I'm sure they were.....

but I honestly don't get the argument here....
we're talking about grown men here, shouldn't they have some form of self-control?
how could you blame the game companies for your own actions?

Mar 13, 2016 at 4:06 AM Post #164,728 of 177,744

I'm sure they were.....

but I honestly don't get the argument here....
we're talking about grown men here, shouldn't they have some form of self-control?
how could you blame the game companies for your own actions?

The issue has been lately about how god awful gacha rates have been and how devs have been exploiting "rate ups"

Sure people are free to make a choice about if they spend money on gachas but mobages like GBF needing $6,065 for the SSR is awful and we can levy criticisms towards devs for setting SSR rates so low. GBF got in trouble recently and had a bunch of refunds because even though they advertised a new year rate up and straight up misled customers about rates. Their new years gacha that the article talked about was about how people blew tons of money to get Anchira. The gacha advertised a rate up for the ssr Anchira but even if you landed on the 6% chance to get an ssr she was around a 2% to get while they increased two other ssr rates 4-5x higher than Anchira. So the rate up was actually 0.12% chance to roll the rate up and thus why it is a big deal because they were screwing customers hard.

In FGO, rates for 5* servants are around 1% so statistically it takes around $400 to get the ssr. Last gacha I watched a friend spend over $3k in the FGO gacha to get a Saber Shiki, that was depressing. Makes sense to me how aniplex is making around $1m a day in fgo for just ios.

headphones.com Stay updated on headphones.com at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.headphones.com/ andrew@headphones.com
Mar 13, 2016 at 4:21 AM Post #164,729 of 177,744
  The issue has been lately about how god awful gacha rates have been and how devs have been exploiting "rate ups"

Sure people are free to make a choice about if they spend money on gachas but mobages like GBF needing $6,065 for the SSR is awful and we can levy criticisms towards devs for setting SSR rates so low. GBF got in trouble recently and had a bunch of refunds because even though they advertised a new year rate up and straight up misled customers about rates. Their new years gacha that the article talked about was about how people blew tons of money to get Anchira. The gacha advertised a rate up for the ssr Anchira but even if you landed on the 6% chance to get an ssr she was around a 2% to get while they increased two other ssr rates 4-5x higher than Anchira. So the rate up was actually 0.12% chance to roll the rate up and thus why it is a big deal because they were screwing customers hard.

In FGO, rates for 5* servants are around 1% so statistically it takes around $400 to get the ssr. Last gacha I watched a friend spend over $3k in the FGO gacha to get a Saber Shiki, that was depressing. Makes sense to me how aniplex is making around $1m a day in fgo for just ios.

well.... maybe that's why they teach statistics in highschool maths....

I'd agree that it's misleading but people should know that P(SSR) and P(specific card) are somewhat independent.
I wouldn't really say it's false advertising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back