「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 11, 2016 at 7:49 PM Post #164,701 of 177,744
  GuP movie

Who /she and her cat/ here?

I do :3

Watching Tsukimonogatari right now....

dang this batch scene is the most awkward and the longest ever!!  for real its so long O-o;; and super What  hehehehe 
and i was about to watch that in the morning? would be hard to explain to the family XD when they walk in lol..... 

if it was Karen i would been happy ofc : )))))  but it wasn't  :< 

Karen shows up in the end though!

snjdc9.jpg

Mar 11, 2016 at 8:01 PM Post #164,702 of 177,744
Will watch the rest of it tomorrow, going to sleep now
:<

Mar 11, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #164,704 of 177,744
  If I have to put it in my list for recently released anime & this season, 3 tops would be;

1. Koukaku no Pandora
2. She and Her Cat
3. Dimension W

And damn Ononoki still cute

Okay, thats your meme list.
Where is the real one with Boku Dake?

She will always be.

Mar 12, 2016 at 6:08 AM Post #164,709 of 177,744

ahh my wallet XD my brother introduced me to this game O-o''  its good, coming from project diva etc, i though i will hate this one, but i was wrong :p

Mar 12, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #164,711 of 177,744
Maybe you should have. :p

I wouldn't say it's a good rhythm game and if you ask me, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage outdid it in its own game in probably every possible way (even if it has its own problems).

didn't like this one at all XD

preference issues i guess, for some reason i always hated the idol master , can't understand why its it this famous -.-''

Mar 12, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #164,713 of 177,744
Mar 12, 2016 at 1:14 PM Post #164,714 of 177,744
  Isn't it a nice anime Mr. Crane?
If I have to put it in my list for recently released anime & this season, 3 tops would be;

1. Koukaku no Pandora
2. She and Her Cat
3. Dimension W

And damn Ononoki still cute

Liking Koukaku and Kanojo&Neko a lot as well, even maybe not top3... btw Dimension W is probably in my bottom3 :p

Mar 12, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #164,715 of 177,744
Can't believe I am saying this.

But STUDIO DEEN SAVING ANIME 2016!

Showa Genroku Rakugo Shinju , Kono Suba, and Sakamoto San are putting them up on the pedestle.

Both Rakugo and KonoSuba are held in high praise by fans right now with many expecting Sakamoto San to be a good watch as well thanks to the source material.

The animation does dip and it is noticeable that they make concessions (especially in KonoSuba), but past that, they've worked well with the directors and source to animate the material well.

Also

http://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2016/lineup/

Heaven's Feel lineup has been listed!

Ufotable is animating it of course but I'm just a bit worried about how they are going to 

animate the 'abuse' scenes if you know what I mean. Ufotable replaced/censored the 'mana sharing' scenes in the UBW anime which makes me curious if they are going to go ahead with showing some content in HF movie.

I am 70% sure they will though as this is a movie and not shown on TV so there are more restrictions for age, and they have set precedent with showing stuff like that in another of their Kara no Kyoukai movies.

....10/10, will get massive Feeeeels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back