「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 10, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #164,671 of 177,745
Mar 10, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #164,673 of 177,745
  I thought Amazon accept credit cards world wide?

He's saying he's cheap. 
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #164,674 of 177,745
He's saying in moorese-ani-bruh code that he is willing to sell his liver for pachinko machines that he will then win on to buy the book. 

You need to blink back in the same language to give confirmation or else the secure handshake will fail without correct client acknoledgment at the right clock cycle. 

Mar 10, 2016 at 6:59 PM Post #164,676 of 177,745

He's saying he's cheap. 
tongue.gif

He's saying in moorese-ani-bruh code that he is willing to sell his liver for pachinko machines that he will then win on to buy the book. 

You need to blink back in the same language to give confirmation or else the secure handshake will fail without correct client acknoledgment at the right clock cycle. 

.-- .- -.- . / -- . / ..- .--. / .. -. ... .. -.. .

Mar 10, 2016 at 7:02 PM Post #164,677 of 177,745

Lolz, no comments on Trump then? XD

I can see what you mean, I watched part of the democratic debate tonight and Sanders was kinda getting hammered. I'd sort of agree, but I just get this feeling with Hillary Clinton that she's a bad person. It's hard to explain, but she just does. And her lineage and scandals definitely leave a bad taste in my mouth. Certainly not as bad as the feelings for Trump though.(truth be told I also don't want Clinton to be president because of her stance on firearms. I want to acquire more assault weapons but I don't see that happening with her in office).

@miceblue check the other audio website, in case you haven't seen it yet there are some impressions of the UERR compared to the UERM. Looks like the consensus is more extension but less treble presence, for what that's worth to you.

Trump is trump. Effective at media and mobilizing the masses on his campaign. With him as the top Republican candidate right now, I don't expect myself to switch parties :)

Unfortunately I agree. Her past history with lobbyists and 'dynasty' pretty much is just unfortunate and sad when you look at it. But she may be the best the USA has got this round. She's not on a 'high' ground in any way BUT, what she is doing isn't new from any politicans POV. She campaigns a lots, shakes quite a few hands, and does a lot of dealings.

Considering just how real-talk she is with lobbyists, and having shown in the past that if you have enough money and people with votes, I think super strict gun laws are out of the question even if her platform is more restrictive than some may like. 

Trump is obliterating the other republican nominees at the moment and Sanders / Clinton is what we have left on the Dem ticket. Do I vote for what will be 'best' for the 'country'?(Clinton) Or do I vote for what  is 'right'?(Sanders). Obviously these two satorical questions are not end-all and are flawed in their absolute reasonings but they have their own point 

Lol, true that. I feel like Tump is capitalizing on a very specific audience of people and he's able to mobilize them well in the polls as you said. I really hope there is a sensible candidate to take on the dems but I don't see it happening. 

My thing is, how often are there going to be debates between Sanders and other candidates once he is theoretical president? I think you're right about Clinton being nothing new in terms of corrupt politicians, which is pretty sad to say. :/

Ehh, I dunno. Unless she's just talking out her arse on gun control as basically the ONE thing she's to the left of Sanders as, she keeps saying no matter how big the NRA is she will take them down and end gun violence herp derp derp. You thinking she will go back on that if NRA bribes her enough with their lobbyists? XD

I mean, there's also Cruz who has a potential chance of winning, not that he's much less crazy from what I can tell, just less publicized. Shrugs, I wish Ron Paul was still running, he would have been pretty awesome.

Also, I'm not usually pissed at Windows, but after that failed windows update that reset my profile a few days ago, Windows tried to apply another update I think and sent my laptop into an infinite boot loop. I only figured this out when I was in class while our team was waiting to present our final project, using MY laptop... Thankfully it fixed itself finally but it made me super worried for a while :S

Mar 10, 2016 at 7:17 PM Post #164,678 of 177,745

Handshake not verified. Pulse was off. 

Lol, true that. I feel like Tump is capitalizing on a very specific audience of people and he's able to mobilize them well in the polls as you said. I really hope there is a sensible candidate to take on the dems but I don't see it happening. 

My thing is, how often are there going to be debates between Sanders and other candidates once he is theoretical president? I think you're right about Clinton being nothing new in terms of corrupt politicians, which is pretty sad to say. :/

Ehh, I dunno. Unless she's just talking out her arse on gun control as basically the ONE thing she's to the left of Sanders as, she keeps saying no matter how big the NRA is she will take them down and end gun violence herp derp derp. You thinking she will go back on that if NRA bribes her enough with their lobbyists? XD

I mean, there's also Cruz who has a potential chance of winning, not that he's much less crazy from what I can tell, just less publicized. Shrugs, I wish Ron Paul was still running, he would have been pretty awesome.

Also, I'm not usually pissed at Windows, but after that failed windows update that reset my profile a few days ago, Windows tried to apply another update I think and sent my laptop into an infinite boot loop. I only figured this out when I was in class while our team was waiting to present our final project, using MY laptop... Thankfully it fixed itself finally but it made me super worried for a while :S

Sensible or not, this is democracy manifest. As much as I do not care for Trump, I support the idea of his running for the POTUS seat using the Republican ticket. I do not agree with him, but will respect that he nonetheless is a choice of the American people. The base of the country itself was on the principle of the 'people's man' who hears their voices and unites them. Him being an odd-ball, non incumbent, and people's man who has leading support on the Republican ticket is almost as big as Sanders running and getting this far. I support this ideology and tip my hat to Trump and his team for this and wish his supporters, a reputable portion and size of the American public, to a good day and for a civilized match.

The debates are like the BS school work and entry level interviews. They are there because the real job itself uses 'debates' but in a real sense. He will be the face of the USA which is huge. Also note  that International councils, organizations, leaders, and enemies will be on the back of the POTUS the moment they take office. They are out for blood and any weakness will be exposed and taken advantage of. 

In an international crisis against the likes of big powerful blocks like the EU, or China / Russia and I fear Sanders will not have the backbone to lead a nation of such fearsome might as that of the USA.

Not really go back on, but unlike the other stone-headed candidates we have on the table. She is very pragmatic and a wielder of RealPolitik. As in, she plays ball when she has to.

Ron Paul or Rand Paul? 

My roomate had his computer auto-restart and update to Windows 10 on him today while he was mid game....he was pretty pissed as well.

Mar 10, 2016 at 8:22 PM Post #164,679 of 177,745
@akiroz  @Rozenberg  

man the story went crazy!! i count this as the real main character!! dang the feelings and the crazy plot twist O-o''

the real main character didn't appear till i cleared every damn route O-o'' and man the story got better than all the previous meh routes @_@

all was a build for this one !!   man first time in my life i see a VN where the main character are not even in the opening, its hidden in the game, then bam!! best story compared o the other routes <3

go play imouto no katachi like later :p 

Mar 11, 2016 at 12:23 AM Post #164,680 of 177,745

Added to backlog.

now if only I have the time to play some of those games.........
frown.gif

super stressed from school projects right now.....
I have 2 huge projects due in about a month and none of my group members has the ability to participate.
they only have experience writing simple console programs from previous courses while I'm tasked with writing 2 full-featured applications.
worse of all, they aren't even trying to learn.......
and I can't even hate them because they are my close friends....

if only I could clone myself....
frown.gif

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:17 AM Post #164,681 of 177,745
  That....looks like it might be good.

Seriously?

@akiroz  @Rozenberg  

man the story went crazy!! i count this as the real main character!! dang the feelings and the crazy plot twist O-o''

the real main character didn't appear till i cleared every damn route O-o'' and man the story got better than all the previous meh routes @_@

all was a build for this one !!   man first time in my life i see a VN where the main character are not even in the opening, its hidden in the game, then bam!! best story compared o the other routes <3

go play imouto no katachi like later :p 

This one aye?

I know I've played it until a certain point but then I got bored with VNs in general, so never actually finished it...
And no time either. Too time consuming for clicking and reading.

Mar 11, 2016 at 1:35 AM Post #164,682 of 177,745

Handshake not verified. Pulse was off. 

Sensible or not, this is democracy manifest. As much as I do not care for Trump, I support the idea of his running for the POTUS seat using the Republican ticket. I do not agree with him, but will respect that he nonetheless is a choice of the American people. The base of the country itself was on the principle of the 'people's man' who hears their voices and unites them. Him being an odd-ball, non incumbent, and people's man who has leading support on the Republican ticket is almost as big as Sanders running and getting this far. I support this ideology and tip my hat to Trump and his team for this and wish his supporters, a reputable portion and size of the American public, to a good day and for a civilized match.

The debates are like the BS school work and entry level interviews. They are there because the real job itself uses 'debates' but in a real sense. He will be the face of the USA which is huge. Also note  that International councils, organizations, leaders, and enemies will be on the back of the POTUS the moment they take office. They are out for blood and any weakness will be exposed and taken advantage of. 

In an international crisis against the likes of big powerful blocks like the EU, or China / Russia and I fear Sanders will not have the backbone to lead a nation of such fearsome might as that of the USA.

Not really go back on, but unlike the other stone-headed candidates we have on the table. She is very pragmatic and a wielder of RealPolitik. As in, she plays ball when she has to.

Ron Paul or Rand Paul? 

My roomate had his computer auto-restart and update to Windows 10 on him today while he was mid game....he was pretty pissed as well.

Trump still scares me though, tbh. Just because I feel if he were commander in chief he would make poor decisions for our country in the long run. But I guess you're right, it's good he's going through the republican party an it's certainly miraculous he's made it this far.

That's... A pretty good point actually. But I feel like most of the debates just devolve into personal attacks and diverting from the real tough questions to just promote your positions on everything and it kinda makes me sick to watch. What would happen if there was someone out there who honestly answered all the questions? I Feel like he'd be more electable by the common man than any of these people...

And do you really think America needs our hard handed authority we've become notorious for overseas? I honestly don't. And this may sound horrible, but what would other countries honestly think of the US if it elected a female president? Would they see us as progressive and forward thinking or stupid?

Ron Paul, I agree more with his ideas than Rand's.

Lol, it's looking like M$ is slowly and subtly going to piss off every windows user eventually... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back