「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Mar 11, 2016 at 5:19 AM Post #164,686 of 177,745
  Seriously?

This one aye?

I know I've played it until a certain point but then I got bored with VNs in general, so never actually finished it...
And no time either. Too time consuming for clicking and reading.

yeh the main routes were not the best, i even say skip these, and start with the "Meta" route, to get into the real story, you will get it all once you reach the part which i mention, then you will be happy :D   

i am sure @akiroz  will like the hidden character a lot XD   but dang her story T_T 

oh this miyuki girl @_@ man i hate her, she is too boring i know zzzz. 

Mar 11, 2016 at 2:35 PM Post #164,687 of 177,745
  Trump still scares me though, tbh. Just because I feel if he were commander in chief he would make poor decisions for our country in the long run. But I guess you're right, it's good he's going through the republican party an it's certainly miraculous he's made it this far.

That's... A pretty good point actually. But I feel like most of the debates just devolve into personal attacks and diverting from the real tough questions to just promote your positions on everything and it kinda makes me sick to watch. What would happen if there was someone out there who honestly answered all the questions? I Feel like he'd be more electable by the common man than any of these people...

And do you really think America needs our hard handed authority we've become notorious for overseas? I honestly don't. And this may sound horrible, but what would other countries honestly think of the US if it elected a female president? Would they see us as progressive and forward thinking or stupid?

Ron Paul, I agree more with his ideas than Rand's.

Lol, it's looking like M$ is slowly and subtly going to piss off every windows user eventually... :p

Trump worries me yes. And so it is the people's job to try and elect someone who can best lead. But of course, as great as this sounds, it is also democracy's greatest flaw. As Winston Churchill once stated "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.".

The personal attacks and taking away from the real tough questions are actually what happens on the international scale as well. Politics between great nations like the USA/China/Russia will always have such childish tactics in arguments. A few years ago, top-level Chinese and Japanese ambasadors used Harry Potter references to attack each other. http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/08/world/asia/china-japan-harry-potter/   

I personally do not like imperialism and such 'ideas' that the world has been participating in for the past few decaudes of using American power to protect. However it is nonetheless a realistic argument that the EU supports of and wishes to continue. As much as some politicans from the EU like to use American military power in Europe as an attack and argument during elections, its all a farce. The european nations bark at American involvement in their land for the press but rarely if ever put any sort of that on paper as law. 

Also, I decided to watch CitizenFour documentary on Ed Snowden last night. Lots of people on the reddit /r/documentaries thread praised it....... It was honestly the worst documentary I have ever seen. It was essentially 80% home family video recordings of him talking like you would in a homely setting to reporters with little structure as most of it was raw video. It highlights the effect that Ed has gone through and what he has to 'do' which is great as the home video like footage is very raw...but that's about it. 

It doesn't matter who you elect this round. Everyone thinks you're stupid for getting into a presidential race where there are only losers.

Gotta participate in democracah

Mar 11, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #164,692 of 177,745

#MachineLearning

just wow.... how many people did the same thing to have google map "ごおgぇtらんsぁて" to "google translate"?

Doesn't even have to be that many people, as long as google determines that the people who do this are consistently looking for Google Translate.

Mar 11, 2016 at 5:52 PM Post #164,697 of 177,745
I'm actually reading an /a/ thread on it. Not that I watch it, but you know...
Them Succubuses in the OP image

It's very well made and highly entertaining if you're okay with it having an RPG/game theme.

Ugh deliberating between a Seasonic G 450 or an EVGA 750 G2, power draw is only 300W or so but it's $119 vs $159, the extra $40 basically gets us another 5 years warranty on top.... it's kind of worth it if you think about it like that.

Mar 11, 2016 at 6:53 PM Post #164,698 of 177,745

It's very well made and highly entertaining if you're okay with it having an RPG/game theme.

Ugh deliberating between a Seasonic G 450 or an EVGA 750 G2, power draw is only 300W or so but it's $119 vs $159, the extra $40 basically gets us another 5 years warranty on top.... it's kind of worth it if you think about it like that.

I've never had a PSU failure. If anything it's from coil whine, so going cheap isn't too bad. Although I never go cheap when it regards to the PSU. Other parts yes but the thing that's pumping the power into the entire system.. yah.

Mar 11, 2016 at 7:05 PM Post #164,699 of 177,745
  I've never had a PSU failure. If anything it's from coil whine, so going cheap isn't too bad. Although I never go cheap when it regards to the PSU. Other parts yes but the thing that's pumping the power into the entire system.. yah.

Yeah I decided to go with the Seasonic 450, 5 years warranty is good enough.

Hmmm I've had one go bad on me after 7ish years, a Silverstone ST85F 850W (I don't think it liked mining for a year straight), I replaced it with a Seasonic 860 platinum.

cpu i5-6400 - 212
gpu evga 970 ssc - 398
$610 (ebay kogan)

mobo h110 - 94
ram 16gb - 109
$203 (msy)

ssd 850 evo 250gb - 115
$115 (ebay futu)

psu seasonic g 450 - 119
case corsair 200R - 85
shipping&fee 17
$221 (mwave)

1149 dollarydoos or 870 freedom units

Mar 11, 2016 at 7:16 PM Post #164,700 of 177,745
Watching Tsukimonogatari right now....

dang this batch scene is the most awkward and the longest ever!!  for real its so long O-o;; and super What  hehehehe 
and i was about to watch that in the morning? would be hard to explain to the family XD when they walk in lol..... 

if it was Karen i would been happy ofc : )))))  but it wasn't  :< 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back