☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Nov 21, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #4,111 of 5,932
Guessing there's gonna be at the least, a two week delay then? We already lost a bit of time due to the parts being unavailable all of the week of the 16th. If the parts come in mid next week, the amps still have to assembled, tested and boxed for transit so... I'm guessing shipments resume first week of Dec. at the earliest?

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #4,112 of 5,932
I'm one of the unlucky ones too but tracking shows it just departed from Austin Texas and its on route so I'm guessing what ever was wrong has been corrected

Awww, that's a real bummer "Mr free preview"..........
wink_face.gif

Nov 21, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #4,113 of 5,932
I will be posting over in the Liquid Carbon Impressions thread where all of us new LC owners, The First Batch Bunch, are posting our listening impressions.

Nov 21, 2015 at 2:51 PM Post #4,115 of 5,932
I miss planned and find myself ampless. I see a Chang of plans with a semi planned later purchase happening next week, and a delay on a headphone purchase. Sigh… first world problems …

I could sell you my Gustard H10, if you're desperate to have an amp, while you wait
bigsmile_face.gif
. I got it from Massdrop and it has been sitting by idle doing nothing ever since, because the NFB1amp also "happened" around the same time, and the rest, as they say, is history.  Now I have a perfectly great, and mint Gustard H10 sitting idly on a desk, and I have not even had the time to put it up for sale yet...  My LC is also coming, and I do not feel like owning 3 desktop amps at the same time, so the Gustard must definitely be found a new home.

Oops, this is waaaaay off topic, so let me stop right now before it gets any worse.

Nov 21, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #4,116 of 5,932
So, Fed-Ex delivered my LC Thursday about noon, no one home, took it back. Delivered it about the same time yesterday, nobody home, took it with them. So, today, it is now almost 4PM, no Fed-Ex yet, sitting around, don't even want to put on headphones because I'm afraid I'll miss them if they come to the door, Arghghghghghghghghg!!!!

:mad:

Nov 21, 2015 at 3:54 PM Post #4,117 of 5,932
So, Fed-Ex delivered my LC Thursday about noon, no one home, took it back. Delivered it about the same time yesterday, nobody home, took it with them. So, today, it is now almost 4PM, no Fed-Ex yet, sitting around, don't even want to put on headphones because I'm afraid I'll miss them if they come to the door, Arghghghghghghghghg!!!!

mad.gif

Will they deliver on Saturday? Does the tracking number show out for delivery?

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:00 PM Post #4,118 of 5,932
Nov 21, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #4,119 of 5,932
The tracking site says it's on the truck, to be delivered by the end of today. You can't speak to a person, this horrible computerized woman voice answers the phone, with useless help.

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:05 PM Post #4,121 of 5,932
Got a nice album keeping me company on the turntable, Sonny Clark 'Blues in the Night"

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #4,122 of 5,932
Y'know, speakers ain't half bad...

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #4,123 of 5,932
Nov 21, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #4,124 of 5,932
Y'know, speakers ain't half bad...

Ya think??:bigsmile_face:

I know it seems foolish, but must spend 90+% of my time listening through headphones. Between the "tyrrany of the sweet spot", and a family who have to study, watch TV, listen to what they want, don't like my dissonant jazz or Indie stuff blasting, and the comfort of lying down in my bed with the MicroZOTL2 and HE-1000, I don't get to the big rig all that often. Today, with me stuck, and the ladies out at the mall, time to get reacquainted...:)

Nov 21, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #4,125 of 5,932
I know it seems foolish, but must spend 90+% of my time listening through headphones. Between the "tyrrany of the sweet spot", and a family who have to study, watch TV, listen to what they want, don't like my dissonant jazz or Indie stuff blasting, and the comfort of lying down in my bed with the MicroZOTL2 and HE-1000, I don't get to the big rig all that often. Today, with me stuck, and the ladies out at the mall, time to get reacquainted...
smily_headphones1.gif

Well it is almost 7PM there. Should show up soon? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back