☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Apr 14, 2015 at 5:37 PM Post #346 of 5,932

A few changes are planned. Could you kindly repost this question tomorrow when I can make a proper answer?
smile.gif

You could always edit your first post or the product page to include some frequent questions and info and stuff. That might help a lot of people. 

Apr 14, 2015 at 5:38 PM Post #347 of 5,932
Some of you have responded with emails to support. It will be fairly easy to sort out what happened. Much of it has to do with paypal being extremely delayed in sending us a confirmation of payment response.

Also, don't be concerned about any order being lost. So far as I can see everything is captured, even if you didn't get confirmation. No one will lose place unless you baled out too soon.

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:03 PM Post #348 of 5,932
Not that it matters all that much, but will the final enclosure be the same as the one in the photos on the website?

I vote that the markings on the enclosure are 'blacked out' to look more like the LAu et al.

I just want to thank Dr Cavalli again for giving a lot of us our first opportunity to have one of his creations in our homes.

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #349 of 5,932
Any idea how many are left?

Yes, I'm stuck square on the middle of the fence!

Cheers

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #350 of 5,932
Apr 14, 2015 at 6:44 PM Post #352 of 5,932
Got mine! #462.  Originally View Orders showed that I had purchased two but this is all straight now.  My credit card doesn't show the transaction yet so does this mean the charge will not show until the unit is produced and shipped?  Now I have to think about a balanced cable for my LCD-2f.  I've been going back and forth between the Norne Draug v2 and the Solz.  Guess I have four months to make up my mind.

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #355 of 5,932

Cheers

Hard to say, we have no idea how many people ordered multiples (which some people said they would do beforehand).

confused_face_2.gif

I've been trying to get him to just make the leap but he's resistant to my methods.

Lol, no worries.  We all have to make this call for ourselves.  
smile.gif

That said, mscott, with as much as you travel... why would you deny yourself this kind of pleasure on the road?  Or alternatively, if you know of something that sounds better and is transportable, PM me and clue me in bro!  
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #357 of 5,932

Cheers

With the amount of hype around these and the finite supply, I'd say buying one now is an investment that shouldn't be too hard to recoup should you change your mind.  However if you don't buy one now and change your mind later, you might find yourself SOL.

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:39 PM Post #359 of 5,932

Perhaps its because of the coming soon Liquid Silicon (to be renamed).

It will have a battery and is much smaller than the Carbon. Probably a lower price too but its still in development and we may not see it til late in the year.

Given the choice, I'd go for the smaller, battery powered model but couldn't resist the price of the Carbon.

Also, as Dr. Cavalli stated, if they don't make anymore than 500, imagine what value/worth the Carbon will become.

EDIT: Carbon still avail. Unlikely another production run will be needed if taking this long to sell out the 1st 500.

Apr 14, 2015 at 7:46 PM Post #360 of 5,932
With the amount of hype around these and the finite supply, I'd say buying one now is an investment that shouldn't be too hard to recoup should you change your mind.  However if you don't buy one now and change your mind later, you might find yourself SOL.

Very well put sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back