☯️ Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp???
Apr 14, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #376 of 5,932
Order number #456 here (pretty nice number lol!). Managed to get it in under 20 mins so I could still head to bed at 1:20 am. I see that there are a few other Singaporeans here who got it too.

Will be looking to get an Emotiva DC-1 during their annual sale to pair with the LC, and probably one of their near field speakers too.

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:18 PM Post #377 of 5,932
I can afford such luxury because I have no life or wife. And if I do find a girlfriend, my audio spending would be greatly reduced lol.

I have a wife... And she approves (i think?) Of my Cavalli Audio purchase. (We got married AFTER my LAu)

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #379 of 5,932

So, assuming all of today's orders are for Liquid Carbons and 10% of buyers purchased two amps (scientific wild-assed guess), close to 170 amps were sold so far. That number will easily be over 200 by morning.

Not sure you can go by the number. I placed an order before an above poster, but got a later number. 

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #381 of 5,932

I can afford such luxury because I have no life or wife. And if I do find a girlfriend, my audio spending would be greatly reduced lol.

I have a wife... And she approves (i think?) Of my Cavalli Audio purchase. (We got married AFTER my LAu)

You're married?!?!  But you're so young!  
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:44 PM Post #382 of 5,932
So Barry, will there be two of the seat the next meet? I'm sure we'll have them by then....

At least two, I think. I have more amps than headphones--that can't be right?

Not sure you can go by the number. I placed an order before an above poster, but got a later number. 

Maybe the type of payment can shift you in the order sequence, but I bet that's close.

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:34 PM Post #383 of 5,932
You guys really are impossible! Talk about 'effin peer pressure. 

And yes, I did cave - I'm #595. 

Good thing I sold my HE-560's last night as that funded the Carbon. 

And Warren, before you ask my butt does feel better now that it's off the fence. 
beyersmile.png

Cheers my friends (and enablers!)

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #384 of 5,932
Apr 14, 2015 at 10:38 PM Post #385 of 5,932

Good thing I sold my HE-560's last night as that funded the Carbon. 

And Warren, before you ask my butt does feel better now that it's off the fence. 
beyersmile.png

57284857.jpg

You have chosen well.

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #386 of 5,932

Oh you know you love it!  Smells like team spirit!  
wink.gif

beyersmile.png

So we'll have these as part of our personal rigs at RMAF (or if we're lucky, London)!

Okay, well then I might as well get everyone excited and say that we're only one away then.  For I am actually #397!  MWAHAHAHAHA!  Suck it Jexby!

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #387 of 5,932
  Okay, well then I might as well get everyone excited and say that we're only one away then.  For I am actually #397!  MWAHAHAHAHA!  Suck it Jexby!

Warren - Thought you were #2? 

very_evil_smiley.gif

(but seriously I hope that I made the first 200 - fingers crossed Alex!) 

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #388 of 5,932

biggrin.gif

I am! Hahahaha, actually expecting the first kiddo in a bit :) One to share audio love with :)

Also this Carbon will be a good portable friend for me

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:51 PM Post #389 of 5,932

Warren - Thought you were #2? 

very_evil_smiley.gif

(but seriously I hope that I made the first 200 - fingers crossed Alex!) 

Shhh, what happens at CanJam, stays at CanJam!  
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

I am! Hahahaha, actually expecting the first kiddo in a bit :) One to share audio love with :)

Also this Carbon will be a good portable friend for me

Wow, congratulations my friend!  
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back