“Beats by Dr. Dre”
Mar 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #573 of 634
Quote:
My cousin told me that beats have to be better because everybody wears them. Im still trying to prove him wrong.

Us audiophiles can't even convert our families from Beats. They are too evil. I tried to convert a lot of my friends. I let them listen to SRH940, which they thought was a piece of crap. There was a guy who says he might buy the HD800(I don't know where he heard it), and when I told him that about the sound sig compared to beats(less bass, more balance), he asked why they would sell such an headphone for such a price.

Mar 30, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #574 of 634
Why do people like such awful bass? My cousin showed me his beats studios, he was pretty sure they were as good as it gets. I feel kind of bad for people who wont open their minds to other brands. Theyre missing out even though they all tell us that we are missing out

Mar 30, 2013 at 11:54 AM Post #575 of 634
Mar 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #577 of 634
I let my friend demo my HE-400s. He still says he likes the Studios better. ??????????????????

Edit: This thread is from 08..

Mar 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #579 of 634
Mar 30, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #580 of 634
Quote:

I lol'd

As for my buddies who can't get enough of beats and keep trying to convince me to buy a pair, I love the face they make after I let them listen to my headphones, properly amped with the bass up just to get them to stop complaining that they have no bass of course.  I even had one person get up on the table in the campus cafeteria and sell his beats right there on the spot, he went out and came back with a proper dac, amp and hd 650s, I was so proud of him.

Mar 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #582 of 634
Lol i can see beats in a few years come out with a new headphone, same bad sound, higher price slightly different looks but still showing of the red b and calling it an audiophile headphone.

Mar 31, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #584 of 634
I won't be friends with anyone who owns stupid image products like Beats or anything else because if you rely on brands and logos and other rubbish to be cool, you're probably not worthwhile to be around.

Mar 31, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #585 of 634
My older brother made the unfortunate decision to buy one of these things. He regrets it to this day but is happy with his Sony's now.

I don't hate the Beats Studio but I think the price you have to pay for them is ridiculous (300 AUD? come on) 

I remember plugging one of these headphones into my Xonar STX in an attempt to test whether it increased SQ, it just made the sound muddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back