“Beats by Dr. Dre”
Oct 11, 2011 at 3:09 AM Post #481 of 634
Wait..... Are you saying beats AREN'T the best headphones in the world? :wink:

Oct 11, 2011 at 5:34 AM Post #483 of 634

Quote:
That's definitely not the lighting, the one on the right really seems like a fake, judging from the box only. How do they sound, dynamo? Maybe compare to a real demo store Beats?

Not to be a party pooper , but i have extensively test beats by dre real ones and fake ones and the fake ones test better and generally sound better.

Oh in case you were wondering how i tested:

1. Held them outside in the sun and spraypainted them
2. beat them with a bat
3. let the neighbor kids pee on them
4. sit overnight

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:08 AM Post #484 of 634

Quote:
Not to be a party pooper , but i have extensively test beats by dre real ones and fake ones and the fake ones test better and generally sound better.

Oh in case you were wondering how i tested:

1. Held them outside in the sun and spraypainted them
2. beat them with a bat
3. let the neighbor kids pee on them
4. sit overnight

You have a strange sense of humour. 

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:15 AM Post #485 of 634
Well, Ill tell you guys a story about my friend.

I have a really rich friend, He had 250 AUD Beats Tours and 150 AUD Bose IE2.

He absolutely loved them, We actually even had an argument about it. 

One day my other friend convinced him to get some Klipsch S4, because he's so rich, he just bought some. And he doesn't use his Beats or Bose anymore.

He used to never listen to us about headphones cause he thought me and my friend only hated Bose and Beats cause we couldn't afford it. But now, he listens and ask us.

He's planing on getting some Monster Turbines.

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:34 AM Post #486 of 634

Quote:
Well, Ill tell you guys a story about my friend.

I have a really rich friend, He had 250 AUD Beats Tours and 150 AUD Bose IE2.

He absolutely loved them, We actually even had an argument about it. 

One day my other friend convinced him to get some Klipsch S4, because he's so rich, he just bought some. And he doesn't use his Beats or Bose anymore.

He used to never listen to us about headphones cause he thought me and my friend only hated Bose and Beats cause we couldn't afford it. But now, he listens and ask us.

He's planing on getting some Monster Turbines.

And yet another is converted.

Oct 11, 2011 at 8:35 AM Post #487 of 634
Beats studio won t3 music product of the year. They must be the best headphones ever. :D. Now to sell my lcd2 and buy a pair at aussie rrp of $700. maybe not.

Oct 11, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #489 of 634
Oct 11, 2011 at 9:49 AM Post #491 of 634

Quote:
I can turn Apple earbuds into Sony EX1000. So yea, turning Beats into Grado is pretty easy for me.

I would pay to see that. No joke.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #492 of 634
I've listened to beats studios at an apple store for a few minutes and compared them to my Audio Technica SJ11s and right from the get-go I prefer my ATs.They have a clearer sound all round while the studios just win in bass.
And also considering where I'm at,Beats studios cost FREAKING $700++ compared to my AT SJ11 at $60 so not gonna get them anytime soon unless their selling them for lower than $60..

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:13 AM Post #493 of 634

Quote:
Beats studio won t3 music product of the year. They must be the best headphones ever.
biggrin.gif
. Now to sell my lcd2 and buy a pair at aussie rrp of $700. maybe not.

Oct 11, 2011 at 10:14 AM Post #494 of 634

Quote:
I can turn Apple earbuds into Sony EX1000. So yea, turning Beats into Grado is pretty easy for me.

Time to covert ibuds into EX1000s and flip them for profit on AudiogoN 
biggrin.gif
 I've just convinced a friend of mine to buy a pair of decent cans instead of the Beats. He actually wanted something detailed and almost bought the Beats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back