Tanchjim Oxygen technical specifications:
Other declared features:
- Type: dynamic driver IEMs
- Dynamic driver: High performance dual chamber / dual brake
- Diaphragm: carbon
- Frequency range: 10Hz — 40kHz
- Imdepance: 32Ω
- Sensitivity: 110dB
- Distortion: <0.2%
- Noise reduction: 37db
- Cable connectors: 2pin, 0.78mm
- Color options: silver, black
- Audio Cable: 1.2m, Sliver-plated OFC
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated, straight
- Smartphone cable: 1.2m, with inline mic and remote
- Plug: 3.5mm, straight
- Driver technique: Carbon nanotube dual-chamber / dual brake dynamic multi-tuning allows Oxygen to expose more details and show beautiful tone rendering
- Process and materials:
- The outer shells are hand-polished (right shell contains unique ID)
- Each pair of headphones is unique due to hand-processing
- 304 grade stainless steel ensures the safety of use and no irritation to skin
- Nano-grade silver ion vacuum plating technology applied to 02 cavity helps to resist bacterial contamination
ROSE Mini2 MKII 2.0
[ATTACH] ROSE Mini2 MKII 2.0 technical specifications: BA driver: 2 Rose custom drivers Frequency response: 20Hz — 30kHz Impedance: 45Ω...
[ATTACH] World's first 192KHz, 1.2Mbits Bluetooth DAC/AMP with UAT codec HiBy W5 technical specifications and discription: Type: Bluetooth...
Hidizs Mermaid MS4
[ATTACH] Hidizs has prepared two new models of in-ear monitors under a common name and some features shared between the two. Main code name is...
iKKO OH1 technical specifications: Type: hybrid, 1x Knowles 33518 BA + 1x DD Dynamic driver: 10mm polymer composite titanium-plated diaphragm,...
Cozoy HERA C103
COZOY HERA C103 technical specifications: Type: single dynamic driver IEMs Driver unit: φ9.2mm, ultra-wideband dual layer membrane Sensitivity:...