UM Global Deal - The lucky 25 (All slots filled so please stop PM'n me to join)
Jan 9, 2013 at 12:10 PM Post #1,203 of 1,228
Did you get a confirmation from UM? Wondering, when they will start to exchange the crappy cables from UM UK

Jan 17, 2013 at 2:35 PM Post #1,205 of 1,228
Has anyone sent back your AmpCity cable yet? what information should i send along? No one from UM has ever contacted me after i filled out their form online.

I am a bit worried that if i send it back and they claim they have never recieved it, i won't be able to get the new cable.

Jan 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #1,206 of 1,228
I sent it back (after filling out the form) with some information like order number, address etc. (the same data as in the form). Hopefully I'll get a new cable along with the hoodie and USB :wink:

Jan 24, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #1,207 of 1,228
I got a confirmation from UM, that my cable arrived and they will send me the new one shortly - phew, that's good news :)

Feb 19, 2013 at 4:36 AM Post #1,210 of 1,228
Update for everybody, I received my plussound cable yesterday :) unfortunately i sold my miracles off so I'll be selling this wire too.

Looks good anyway! Congrats to UM Global for finally fulfilling the promo.

Mar 1, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #1,212 of 1,228
Quote:
nothing yet. 

I received an e-mail asking for my size and new address. But then nothing thereafter. Did you fill in the form on the UM page? It asks you for what you're missing and what your order ID is, etc.

Mar 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM Post #1,214 of 1,228
Quote:
I guess I'll never know the quality of the new cable, as I gave my beat audio cable away never thinking I'd need it. Oh well. The new cables look nice. Hope you guys enjoy them.

The funny thing is that I've already sold my Merlins :p. Thank goodness they're compatible with the Rhapsodios.

Mar 13, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #1,215 of 1,228
So today I received my silver cable, T-shirt and USB memory stick. Although I no longer own my UM Merlins from the global promo the cable will still be useful. Interesting choice with the partnership on PlusSound for this. PlusSound is a new name (to me at least) that's been floating around in the past few months. Thank you UM for finally delivering.

Edit: quick note to UM. The 30% discount coupon says its valid for 12 months until 15th Apri 2013. That's just a month away. I'm wondering if the date is incorrect or did this 30% really started 15th April 2012 but is only informed to customers now? Note, I'm not trying to nitpick, I just want to know what the story is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back