Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Apr 3, 2017 at 12:43 PM Post #1,636 of 2,949

Guessing typo... "answering"... or "addressing"... maybe? lol

Auto-correct issue. Sadly the LG G5 is very good at the auto part, but pretty lacking in the "correct" area most of the time!

Too true, I've had to "teach" my G5 so many words so it'll let me be me, lol.

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:04 PM Post #1,637 of 2,949

Too true, I've had to "teach" my G5 so many words so it'll let me be me, lol.

Yeah? And how much success have you actually had at that? Lol
tongue.gif

Apr 12, 2017 at 1:38 PM Post #1,641 of 2,949
Lots of people have masters http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/14040_30

Apr 12, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #1,643 of 2,949
If 5-10 headfiers have received theirs, non-headfiers have also received some. How much? Idk. If we are a small amount of their customer base, I'm sure outsiders have received theirs.
Aaand Optimism.

Apr 21, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #1,644 of 2,949
I received my Vyrus 2 today. My initial impressions: an undeniably significant upgrade from the Vyrus 1. The Vyrus 2 is more comfortable, has improved instrument separation, and extension at both ends. The biggest improvement, for me so far, is the rendering of vocals. Much more intimacy and emotion with vocals. Bob and team, great job! Well worth the wait. I'm glad you took the time to get the product right and be late with the promised delivery than rush out an inferior product and make a delivery date. 

Bob, how long is burn in time for the Vyrus 2?

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #1,645 of 2,949
I received my Vyrus 2 today. My initial impressions: an undeniable significant upgrade from the Vyrus 1. The Vyrus 2 is more comfortable, has improved instrument separation, and extension at both ends. The biggest improvement, for me so far, is the rendering of vocals. Much more intimacy and emotion with vocals. Bob and team, great job! Well worth the wait. I'm glad you took the time to get the product right and be late with the promised delivery than rush out an inferior product and make a delivery date. 

Bob, how long is burn in time for the Vyrus 2?

I've been reading on the other thread that the iems comes with kombi tips instead of spintips. Is it true? Did you got spintips in your package?

Apr 21, 2017 at 11:56 PM Post #1,646 of 2,949

No spinfits, I spoke with Bob and he said they were out of stock but he would send some when they received more.

Apr 22, 2017 at 1:29 AM Post #1,648 of 2,949
I got Spinfits in the Vyrus I got delivered today. Boy they're difficult to get on the nozzles. Even their standard tips. I wish they used slightly smaller diameter nozzles because it's a chore to get the tips on these nozzles.

But oh my, this Vyrus is quite good. It's meant to be my fun IEM, so I've forgone some of the neutral-tuned filters, but the red filters really hit the spot. If the Air does this completely without wires, I'm going to be happy.

Apr 22, 2017 at 2:26 AM Post #1,650 of 2,949
  The spin fits are not to difficult to place. Turn them inside out to expose the falange first. This should help.

It's not about getting to the core, it's about getting the core to go over the nozzle. To be clear, they're not super hard to get on in the realm of putting tips on, they just aren't as easy to as they could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back