The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread
Oct 2, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #557 of 754
I've been a long time lurker, but now that I've got time to play around with things, I'm joining in all the modding fun.

Apologies if it's already been suggested, but has anyone ever tried using AD700 drivers?  I recently accidentally killed a pair of them, but the drivers are alive and well.  I've been trying my hand at making some custom cups, and despite the appreciation people seem to have for AD700's, I found it odd that I couldn't find a single case of anyone using them in any woodies or custom mods.  As a newbie, there could be a better explanation, but I figured I'd ask the collective wisdom here.  
smile.gif

Oct 11, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #564 of 754
Hi guys.
I'm thinking of putting the Koss KSC75 drivers into a fake pair of Studio Beats with a busted left driver. Any tips? Also would the drivers fit? Cause both the Beats and Koss drivers are 40mm.
Thx in advance.

Oct 11, 2015 at 2:28 PM Post #565 of 754
  Hi guys.
I'm thinking of putting the Koss KSC75 drivers into a fake pair of Studio Beats with a busted left driver. Any tips? Also would the drivers fit? Cause both the Beats and Koss drivers are 40mm.
Thx in advance.

I haven't opened a beats cup so I can't tell you for sure.....but if they are both 40mm I'd give it a try.

Dec 14, 2015 at 2:06 PM Post #567 of 754
Hellooo everyone. I've read many pages here about modding grados and finally decided to make my own. I have one sr60 and my friends pair is sr80. Both in mint condition & beg for modding... And i'll definitely mod the s*hit out of them. So, is there anyone wants to sell a pair of px100 to this young and eager fellow? :) (Px100 would be better than px100ii)

Dec 14, 2015 at 2:18 PM Post #568 of 754
Hellooo everyone. I've read many pages here about modding grados and finally decided to make my own. I have one sr60 and my friends pair is sr80. Both in mint condition & beg for modding... And i'll definitely mod the s*hit out of them. So, is there anyone wants to sell a pair of px100 to this young and eager fellow?
smily_headphones1.gif
(Px100 would be better than px100ii)

I think I saw a couple of pairs for sale in the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back