Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Apr 9, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #25,216 of 36,061
Originally Posted by FullCircle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you just need 2?

Sit down, strap on your seat belt and get ready....

Noble is not done yet

Wow, this gon' be gud

Apr 10, 2017 at 8:38 AM Post #25,218 of 36,061
Apr 10, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #25,219 of 36,061
It was great to see Brannan and Nick at CanJam SoCal! I ran into @Watagump as well. Always fun to see everyone in person!

beerchug.gif

Apr 10, 2017 at 10:40 AM Post #25,221 of 36,061
Apr 10, 2017 at 4:32 PM Post #25,227 of 36,061
I'm getting close to a pair of Ciem KEs. Does Noble frequently have sales? If they have them quarterly or so I may wait for a bit to catch the discount.

Not frequently, but sometimes on Dr. Molton's birthday and Black Friday. No guarantees though. Noble doesn't give lots of advance notice, but does post over in the sponsor announcements threads, and if you're on the email list.

Apr 10, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #25,228 of 36,061
Tried the entire lineup at Canjam this weekend, twice. Some notes on the models i was interested in:

The Trident I LOVE the advertisement for the iem. "Trident is great for those just starting out with in-ear monitors or those who want an additional piece for more casual use." That cheekiness! Sound was alright. I prefer the Sony XBA 3.

The Savanna was MUCH better than what i imagined and had a near perfect signature with a fantastic amount of airiness. I actually preferred them to the Katana's in terms of sound signature and found them to lean more towards reference and uncolored sound, which does not mean it wasnt fun to listen to.

The Noble X left me wanting more, although it was fantastically beautiful. Bit too much lower midrange and mid bass presence, top end lacked sparkle, but i wouldnt mind grabbing a set for the gym. Was really excited by the prospect of a budget Noble model. I may still grab one just for kicks :p

The Dulce Bass was VERY tastefully done. That bass was just elevated enough to be great for EDM but not overbearing, and did not infringe on the rest of the spectrum, which was clear and extended. probably one of my favorites

The Sage made me miss the Savants. To me the Sages sounded like a more consumer sounding version of the Encores, albeit with less resolution. still fantastic, just not my cup of tea. For me the Savants hit that sweet spot. 

The Djangos felt like the basshead iem of the lineup. It sounded Vshaped and very fun while taking that sound signature to new heights of detail and imaging.

There are enough impressions of the Katana's and the Encores so ill refrain.. though i will say this: I am team Encore :)

BTW Nick was fantastic, helpful, and answered all my questions with aplomb. Dude should get a raise!

Apr 10, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #25,229 of 36,061
Can you explain a little more what you mean about Sage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back