Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1
May 10, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #4,412 of 4,426
Just a warning to subscribers/readers, please be weary of posts/PMs about Tralucent products (e.g. so called limited editions, etc.). If you do come across them, please :-

1) check with Gavin @spkrs01 first. If you can't reach him, I believe at least myself and/or @Kiats may be able to amongst other regular Tralucent members
2) if the product is not officially supported by Tralucent (i.e. Gavin @spkrs01 cannot confirm, please report the post/PM to the Head-Fi administrators/moderators)

Thank you

Oct 31, 2017 at 10:38 AM Post #4,417 of 4,426
Going strong here with the ref 1. :)

Oct 31, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #4,418 of 4,426
I had to come and resurrection this thread:) hopefully more impressions will be added even if we are talking about a fairly old IEM. I had the chance to listen to Ref1 Too with gold/silver cable with my Tera Player and Loved it very much, except the comfort for after an hour.
I know the Plus 5 is smaller and more ergonomic, hopefully i can listen to it.
Anyone around London?
And have anyone tried the dynamic driver Xelento with the Tera? Would like to know how they compare.

Apr 21, 2018 at 3:37 AM Post #4,423 of 4,426
Since this thread's been revived I was wondering if someone could help me with a question. I don't use my Ref1Too much anymore after I moved to the LCD i4. However, I use my UberToo cable v.2 everyday and love it. At the same time I keep looking at other cables like the Double Helix offerings and wonder if they might be better. On one hand, the UberToo cable is made of rarefied proprietary materials and, for what its worth, carried one of the highest price tags of any cable. On the other hand, Tralucent is not a dedicated cable maker like DHC, Norne, etc.

Does anyone have experience comparing the UberToo cable against some high-end boutique cables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back