W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 1, 2013 at 3:28 AM Post #529 of 3,914
NOO WAYYY
I was just dowsing some Tim And Eric raps to throw in here but they are all a bit much!  Pierre has a great Rap about Spoiled food wanna check that out?

Here you go what the heck at least it's closer other stuff that has been chucked up in here ( hey not judging ! )

I listen to all types of tunes not just the hiphop jazzy nerdcorey stuff. Next fave would have to be Eastern Indian Classical for some reason, talk about a trip/

is that beiber twit there for real What. you're kidding me.

I took my profile down cause I didn't want lots of questions about stuff lol
ph34r.gif
. There's one mystery one nobody owns, needs a little repair, but maybe I can get that done soon.

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:57 AM Post #532 of 3,914
oh man how could i forget three more. Bought this LP when it came out lol

Run DMC "It's Tricky" ( originally on a different album not Greatest Hits obviously  oh yeah Raising Hell it was)

and this guy if I recall was around the Skee-lo time period also

Young MC "Bust A Move" ( B.A.M.=kick ass video game btw )

again must be similar period.
Tone Loc "Funky Cold Medina"

and the Classic

Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five "The Message" hard to get older than this

The Young MC and Ton Loc were huge on the radio when they first came out.

I was gonna throw up some 2 Live Crew but nah you can look that up yourself.
Looking back on it now doesn't seem so bad, but in the day there was the PMRC ( Tipper Gore ) censorship goin on, and these 2 Live Crew guys guys pushed the boundaries of tolerance. Same with a bunch of the period punk stuff
 I remember they were all over the tube like Donahue and talk shows etc from their fame.

OK a couple more that bring back memories.
Vanilla Ice "Ice Ice Baby"
He actually has/had a recent Hardcore band not sure if it's still rolling.

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:59 AM Post #533 of 3,914
Hey i wanna ask you lovely Canadians something, am i the only one that can't access PURPLEMTLs blog???

http://purplemtl.blogspot.com/

I am getting this stupid SCM Music Player crap when i try to load it, but it has his blog background and everything.
confused_face_2.gif

OMG DAT Fana "Fanatic" album is kicking my @ss.

..... DAT SUB BASS KILLS!!!

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:12 AM Post #534 of 3,914
Quote:
Hey i wanna ask you lovely Canadians something, am i the only one that can't access PURPLEMTLs blog???

http://purplemtl.blogspot.com/

I am getting this stupid SCM Music Player crap when i try to load his blog, but it has his blog background.
confused_face_2.gif

OMG DAT Fana "Fanatic" album is kicking my @ss.

Works fine here. Probably shouldn't link it though, if you catch my drift.

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:27 AM Post #535 of 3,914
Quote:
Works fine here. Probably shouldn't link it though, if you catch my drift.

Hmmmm whats going on here, it loads his blog for like a sec (i can see the latest upped album covers), then the stupid SCM Music Player takes over the page. I can't even access any of his album ups or anything on his blog.
triportsad.gif

Nah he is find with people linking his blog, its to spread the love for Korean hip hop that's why he made it in the 1st place.

Crap is my comp infected with a stupid virus or something, that music player seems legit though, probably just so temporary glitches/ bugs on the site that needs to be worked out, i hope. T_T

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:33 AM Post #536 of 3,914
Quote:
Hmmmm whats going on here, it loads his blog for like a sec (i can see the latest upped album covers), then the stupid SCM Music Player takes over the page. I can't even access any of his album ups or anything on his blog.
triportsad.gif

Nah he is find with people linking his blog, its to spread the love for Korean hip hop that's why he made it in the 1st place.

Crap is my comp infected with a stupid virus or something, that music player seems legit though, probably just so temporary glitches/ bugs on the site that needs to be worked out, i hope. T_T

No I mean you probably shouldn't link

led-day usic-may on a ublic-pay orum-fay.

PM a screenshot or something. 

< something doesn't work on computer

< virus

< yeplogic

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:40 AM Post #537 of 3,914
House Of Pain "Jump Around"  Don't think I have this anymore.  Catchy as hell.  You might know a guy called EVERLAST . This was the main guy from HOP here.

and of course it sounds sort of similar to:
Cypress Hill " Insane In The Brain" ( don't have this CD anymore either, dangit. )

Naughty By Nature "O.P.P."    get this mixed up with Organized Rhyme's Check the OR all the time in my mind ( almost grabbed this In Vancouver last time )

Great Movie and  good whole soundtrack
Strange mix of beats and vocals, rougher but i like nonetheless.
RZA did the OST.

Wu-Tang Clan "Fast Shadow"  from Ghost Dog : Way of The Samurai  movie

I'm taking a break from posting here for a few days possibly, too many memories affecting me all at once, a bit much.  Fun though.

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:45 AM Post #538 of 3,914
Quote:
No I mean you probably shouldn't link

led-day usic-may on a ublic-pay orum-fay.

PM a screenshot or something. 

< something doesn't work on computer

< virus

< yeplogic

Oh right haha, good thinking but i am sure it's not the blog. Here is a screenshot of what loads when i visit his blog...........

Mar 1, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #539 of 3,914
Your gif disturbed me so much I need some payback. At any given moment I've noticed at least1/2 the population is terrified of clowns. Hopefully this is to my advantage.

Quote:

Mar 1, 2013 at 5:04 AM Post #540 of 3,914
Quote:

Quote:
Oh right haha, good thinking but i am sure it's not the blog. Here is a screenshot of what loads when i visit his blog...........

All fine from my end.
Any extensions/plugins/firewalls/hostfiles/script-blocking/ad-blocking/element-blocking/etc enabled? Have you tried another browser/connection/system? Can you get the regular page by going through a proxy server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back