W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 1, 2013 at 1:50 AM Post #499 of 3,914
I don't get the relevance of the canadian flag...

..anyway, what do you guys think of this? 

note: you have to get past the main chorus at the beginning of the song to hear the verses

always felt their raps were very natural and made a nice blend of jpop and hip-hop

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #500 of 3,914
Operation success. Master troll has left the building. Now we can continue with the underground Canadian society meeting regarding the genocide of dusty clowns through poisoning the ground water of their residences so that property values plummet and we can undercut them thereby leaving them to fend for themselves on the street and likely die from lack of talcum powder and pies.

Don't know much about Halcali apart from E7 OST (all-time fav show)

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #502 of 3,914
Quote:
Operation success. Master troll has left the building. Now we can continue with the underground Canadian society meeting regarding the genocide of dusty clowns through poisoning the ground water of their residences so that property values plummet and we can undercut them thereby leaving them to fend for themselves on the street and likely die from lack of talcum powder and pies.

Don't know much about Halcali apart from E7 OST (all-time fav show)

I don't watch a lot of anime, had to google that to see Eureka Seven, apparently its a mecha anime, blarghhhhhh... pretty cool they had tip tap tips as an ending theme, one of my fave songs by Halcali

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #503 of 3,914
I love Halcali!  I had them going non-stop a few years back during my last custom computer build. Good times they sure grow on you
 Better than Shonen Knife in my books.

and it's only because he thought the place was on fire.

Looks like he realized his mistake and came back

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:08 AM Post #505 of 3,914
Quote:
I love Halcali!  I had them going non-stop a few years back during my last custom computer build. Good times they sure grow on you
 Better than Shonen Knife in my books.

and it's only because he thought the place was on fire.

Looks like he realized his mistake and came back

yes they do, it has to do with their flow for me, most rappers I listen has either soul, jazz, blues or funk in their flow, Halcali has something special

idk shonen knife or get the second part of your post sorry

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #506 of 3,914
Quote:

He took the words right out of my mouth.
Your crazy gifs...this could be another classic.

Quote:
yes they do, it has to do with their flow for me, most rappers I listen has either soul, jazz, blues or funk in their flow, Halcali has something special

idk shonen knife or get the second part of your post sorry

Shonen knife - punk band. Like Seagulls Screaming Kiss Me Kiss Me but more pop.

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #507 of 3,914
Quote:
He took the words right out of my mouth.
Your crazy gifs...this could be another classic.

Shonen knife - punk band. Like Seagulls Screaming Kiss Me Kiss Me but more pop.

WHO????

lol you guys posting these J artists make me realize I don't know **** about jmusic at all other than VK and SCANDAL(my lone exception of girl bands), I miss the site that allowed me to DL any J-artist that ever existed -.-

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #509 of 3,914
Quote:
WHO????

lol you guys posting these J artists make me realize I don't know **** about jmusic at all other than VK and SCANDAL(my lone exception of girl bands), I miss the site that allowed me to DL any J-artist that ever existed -.-

Still exists. It's called breaking into my VPN and taking all the music off my network drive. Not condoning anything...

SSKMKM is from NY but are Jap...classic act and critically acclaimed but overseas people shouldn't know them all that well. So no big deal. 

tongue.gif

Buddha Brand, man....Buddha Brand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back