W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Feb 27, 2013 at 11:54 PM Post #466 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Didn't i say no crying, this is HIP HOP beyaches!!! Take it like a mon or i'm gonna knock yo teeth out.
wink_face.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #469 of 3,914
what the hell did i just witness in these last few posts hahaha! ( besides some serious hotness )

Canadian Bias ?? No way!
bigsmile_face.gif

I came in to expose some good tracks, and made sure to keep the multicultural/national approach.  Skee-lo is a times 2 so easily holds his own there for the states.

If you want I can even that out with some US stuff.
HERE YOU GO! Special delivery!
wink_face.gif

Five Deez " Funky "  ( fat jon the ample soul physician solo stuff is fantastic )

Lushlife "Another Word For Paradise "

Of course add in Mystikal "If It Ain't Live It Ain't Me" the guy is so over the top.

When this came out I played it for about a week straight Busta Rhymes "Dangerous " for some reason, the video is bizarre with him dressed up as the fugitive and the crazy hired help !

and to keep SFWALCER happy here ( constant battle it seems ahahah )yet one more classic US track.

KID 'N PLAY "ENERGY"  ( you'd know them from stuff like the House Party films and other tracks like Rollin' With Kid n' Play )

KICK STEP!
bigsmile_face.gif

Check out the size of the crowd!

hows that for US content?

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:12 AM Post #470 of 3,914
Quote:
what the hell did i just witness in these last few posts hahaha! ( besides some serious hotness )

Canadian Bias ?? No way!
bigsmile_face.gif

I came in to expose some good tracks, and made sure to keep the multicultural/national approach.  Skee-lo is a times 2 so easily holds his own there for the states.

Five Deez ( <click )" Funky "  ( fat jon the ample soul physician solo stuff is fantastic )

Of course add in Mystikal "If It Ain't Live It Ain't Me" the guy is so over the top.

When this came out I played it for about a week straight Busta Rhymes "Dangerous " for some reason, the video is bizarre with him dressed up as the fugitive and the crazy hired help !

and to keep SFWALCER happy here ( constant battle it seems ahahah )yet one more classic US track.

KID 'N PLAY "ENERGY"  ( you'd know them from stuff like the House Party films and other tracks like Rollin' With Kid n' Play )

KICK STEP!
bigsmile_face.gif

Thank you for calling us hot :D

So many classics I can't even...

And...

No need to do that, just leave him and his gifs to be.

Feb 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM Post #471 of 3,914
Quote:

Canadian Bias ?? No way!
bigsmile_face.gif

Five Deez ( <click )" Funky "  ( fat jon the ample soul physician solo stuff is fantastic )

KICK STEP!
bigsmile_face.gif

LMAO, it's the nature of the beast meng. I have no idea what just went down as well but just went with the "flow" and pray to come outta it alive.
biggrin.gif

Multiculturalism is overrated!!! You don't got to be all PC here, LoL. Just post whatever you want this ain't Faux News "Fair & Balanced" BS. "Keepin' it real" meng as the saying goes. ha

If you want to REALLY keep me happy go post some Korean Hip Hop sh!T!!!  If you knowhatimeng.
wink_face.gif

Great stuff nick, keep it coming and appreciate all the hard work cuz i sure as hell didn't do my job. Was having too much fun with those two love birds.
deadhorse.gif
You know what they say 3 ways are always the most fun. heeee

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #472 of 3,914
Oddest thread on head-fi by a landslide! With the best pics as well :)

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:34 AM Post #473 of 3,914
Tsutchie "Down Below"  not his best but I'm not going through everything, mush of which is smooth chill instrumental hiphop ( see I even made a typo that says MUSH so ya know it is laid back
dt880smile.png
)

DJ Deckstream ft. Junji Chiba "Creeper" ( wait until around 0:55
wink_face.gif
)

Superstar Quamallah " California Dreamin' "

I'm TRYIN to stick to Korean/Jhiphop but I keep remembering stuff.
wink_face.gif

Digable Planets "Pacifics"

you're doing yourself a huge disservice if you don't go check out the rest of DJ Mitsu the Beats stuff so varied. ( he was running the tunes on the Zeebra track posted earlier )

DJ Mitsu The Beats "Pursuit of Clarity feat. Agape"

His Library Mix album sampling track ( this actually makes my headphones rumble funny I thought something was wrong a few months ago even posted about this"issue"

FAT JON (formerly ? Five Deez maybe still not sure)  entire REPAINT TOMORROW album.

really cool good quality and the track name changes at the top as you advance through.
man I love this guy.

ok next post hopefully some actual K/J stuff.  Hey there was a bit anyhow.

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #474 of 3,914
^^ It's a good thing I have flashblock or this thread would destroy me by now.

Rap sucks 2.0 The Canadian thread now :D

Don't listen to the master troll, J-hiphop destroys in terms of cerebral lyrics and sheer breadth of the underground movement.

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #475 of 3,914
Quote:
^^ It's a good thing I have flashblock or this thread would destroy me by now.

Rap sucks 2.0 The Canadian thread now :D

Don't listen to the master troll, J-hiphop destroys in terms of cerebral lyrics and sheer breadth of the underground movement.

LoL, i am learning Twinkie i am learning, cut me some slack.
normal_smile .gif

It's OFFICIAL DA CANADIAN TAKEOVER has begun!!!
triportsad.gif

But Canada will never be known for Hip Hop, except for that rap genius that is DRAKE.
bigsmile_face.gif
  TroLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!

Feb 28, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #476 of 3,914
We have k-os and k'naan representing, 2 very soulful and musically dynamic rappers, I am very happy with them being our hip-hop sound if one wants to know what Canadian hip-hop has to offer

normal_smile%20.gif

It's OFFICIAL DA CANADIAN TAKEOVER has begun!!! :triportsad:

But Canada will never be known for Hip Hop, except for that rap genius that is DRAKE. :bigsmile_face:   TroLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:01 AM Post #477 of 3,914
Quote:
We have k-os and k'naan representing, 2 very soulful and musically dynamic rappers, I am very happy with them being our hip-hop sound if one wants to know what Canadian hip-hop has to offer

Quote:
normal_smile%20.gif

It's OFFICIAL DA CANADIAN TAKEOVER has begun!!!
triportsad.gif

But Canada will never be known for Hip Hop, except for that rap genius that is DRAKE.
bigsmile_face.gif
  TroLoLoLoLoLoLO!!!

Drake is mostly left stuck in the US anyways...we won't take him back.

k-os is my idol man

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #478 of 3,914
Quote:

BUT.......BUT..................DRAKE WON DA GRAMMIES THOUGH.
biggrin.gif
Canadian hip hop will be forever scarred from this.

K'naan is so meh to me now, his older works were much better.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #479 of 3,914
Quote:
BUT.......BUT..................DRAKE WON DA GRAMMIES THOUGH.
biggrin.gif
Canadian hip hop will be forever scarred from this.

K'naan is so meh to me now, his older works were much better.

K'naan got all Bob Marley on us. And I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

What are Grammies?

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #480 of 3,914
Gagle "iPhone 4s"  hahaha What it's just for fun apparently   excellent beats. lol

Tor Cesay "Back on the Endz"  from her Beatz International album f'n amazing album. Heck yeah finally got herself a proper website.

Tony L "B-Boy Interlude" b-boy type stuff obviously

ok that's enough for a while here.  It's making me realize how much music I actually have, cassettes, cd's, vinyl and digital. 90% of what I put up there is listened to in rotation still though. then there's every other genre  also.

enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back