W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Feb 28, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #481 of 3,914
Quote:
^^ It's a good thing I have flashblock or this thread would destroy me by now.

Rap sucks 2.0 The Canadian thread now :D

Don't listen to the master troll, J-hiphop destroys in terms of cerebral lyrics and sheer breadth of the underground movement.

wasn't sure it you want i can direct link but there was some rule about that i think. If they could be put there smaller that would be kick ass.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #482 of 3,914
Quote:
wasn't sure it you want i can direct link but there was some rule about that i think. If they could be put there smaller that would be kick ass.

Yeah, spoiler don't work either since they get loaded anyways. It's fine on my end but worrying about the others.

Nope I direct link on the asian music thread all the time, don't think there's a rule as far as I know. Probably just not youtube links.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:16 AM Post #483 of 3,914
Quote:
Oddest thread on head-fi by a landslide! With the best pics as well :)

Tell me about it WAYNE. This sh!T freaks the Troll outta the Master Troll as well.

Quote:
K'naan got all Bob Marley on us. And I mean that in the most respectful way possible.

What are Grammies?

Nah, his sound went too commercial for me, newest album is so meh.

Oh "Grammies" is the hood/ bootleg version of Grammys don'tyaknow.

And yeah we Americans loves all the trash that other countries throw out and worship it as gold.

You're on FYRE nick, looks like there is no need for my beat a day post cuz we already have so little content to digest. LoL

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:23 AM Post #484 of 3,914
Quote:
Tell me about it WAYNE. This sh!T freaks the Troll outta the Master Troll as well.

Nah, his sound went too commercial for me, newest album is so meh.

Oh "Grammies" is the hood/ bootleg version of Grammys don'tyaknow.

And yeah we Americans loves all the trash that other countries throw out and worship it as gold.

You're on FYRE nick, looks like there is no need for my beat a day post cuz we already have so little content to digest. LoL

MY beat a day post wat. Stealing stuff again :frowning2:

Naw man, I ain't as hood as you.

If I can freak the Troll out of the proverbial master...that would make me the grandmaster or just a really trolly dog with butt rash.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:25 AM Post #485 of 3,914
hhaha I AM FIRED??
frown.gif
whuuuuut.  but.
 ohhh i actually resisted posting a crying chick from earlier. very close though   that'll start a chain reaction ruining this thread. I don't post stuff like that ever, what's goin on here.

Hey peeps check out the updated Gagle video "iPhone 4S"( last page near end ) it's awesome! last vid wouldn't show.

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:40 AM Post #486 of 3,914
Quote:
MY beat a day post wat. Stealing stuff again :frowning2:

Naw man, I ain't as hood as you.

If I can freak the Troll out of the proverbial master...that would make me the grandmaster or just a really trolly dog with butt rash.

Yours was "A MV/ vid" a day in general BUT mine is with the beat emphasis of a particular MV/ vid, so there is a diff.

Hey at least you know your place. Only the tough survives da hood, soft Twinkies like yo' self gets eaten alive fo' breakfast. 
biggrin.gif

Quote:
hhaha I AM FIRED??
frown.gif
whuuuuut.  but.
 ohhh i actually resisted posting a crying chick from earlier. very close though   that'll start a chain reaction ruining this thread. I don't post stuff like that ever, what's goin on here.

Hey peeps check out the updated Gagle video "iPhone 4S"( last page near end ) it's awesome! last vid wouldn't show.

I know right, damn Twinkie and his lil' wifey and his where ever he went terrorist panda friend went, are BAD influences. Stay away from this poor nick fella', you see what you'll have almost made him commit here. Would have been the sin of his life, bless that poor soul of yours.

Wise decision there nick not to fall for it, cuz if you did IT"S GONNA BE ALL OVA!!!.................................................................... AGAIN
triportsad.gif

Come again with that "iphone 4s" thingy?
confused_face_2.gif

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:48 AM Post #487 of 3,914
look at end of the last page, at my last set of vids, play the GAGLE one
I am shivering even at the mere mention of what almost happened too.

Now we're dealing with terrorist Pandas oh no.
My worst fears are coming true. I hope it's not like this...

beware about clicking this link it's something that will stick with you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-bCmdH8vk
I warned you didn't I.  I find myself playing it over and over. ( no pandas were hurt during the filming of this video )
"Holy Moly Son, It's Pandamonium"

Feb 28, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #488 of 3,914
Quote:
Yours was "A MV/ vid" a day in general BUT mine is with the beat emphasis of a particular MV/ vid, so there is a diff.

Hey at least you know your place. Only the tough survives da hood, soft Twinkies like yo' self gets eaten alive fo' breakfast. 
biggrin.gif

I know right, damn Twinkie and his lil' wifey and his where ever he went terrorist panda friend went, are BAD influences. Stay away from this poor nick fella', you see what you'll have almost made him commit here. Would have been the sin of his life, bless that poor soul of yours.

Wise decision there nick not to fall for it, cuz if you did IT"S GONNA BE ALL OVA!!!.................................................................... AGAIN
triportsad.gif

Come again with that "iphone 4s" thingy?
confused_face_2.gif

No there is no diff. Nope. Nadda. Just stop stealing from Twinkie okay.

wifey and panda? You think wifey and panda are as bad as it gets? Oh be prepared...be very prepared.

Quote:
look at end of the last page, at my last set of vids, play the GAGLE one and read the lyrics it's awesome!

beware about clicking this link it's something that will stick with you.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-bCmdH8vk

Hehehehehe
Be afraid...

Feb 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM Post #489 of 3,914
Quote:
look at end of the last page, at my last set of vids, play the GAGLE one

beware about clicking this link it's something that will stick with you.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OR-bCmdH8vk
I warned you didn't I.  I find myself playing it over and over. ( no pandas were hurt during the filming of this video )
"Holy Moly Son, It's Pandamonium"

LMAO WHAT DA FFF did i just watch. I think this just put KO 2nd on my dead or alive list. O.O

Quote:
No there is no diff. Nope. Nadda. Just stop stealing from Twinkie okay.

wifey and panda? You think wifey and panda are as bad as it gets? Oh be prepared...be very prepared.

Hehehehehe
Be afraid...

Bring it!!! i ain't scared of that lil' terror network of yours. TBH panda was a huge disappointment, that wifey of yours is ok in my book. But my army is much MUCH stronger than yours.
.... you don't want none of this son.
normal_smile .gif

Let me school you a bit with this quote "Good Artists Borrow, Great Artists Steal." Nuff said I just served up Dat ETHER!!!

Feb 28, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #493 of 3,914
Anyone that played Metal Gear will like this one

Madhatter "Operation N313"        yeah scrubclubrecords again

no vid to go along with this next one so here's a link:Sinister Six "HQ"

Dale Chase "Coder Girl"

be sure to check out "That's What I'm Talkin' About" here  collab with Loki and Spencer Katzman.
I always thought it was his solely nice to know.
love this track, in fact I can't really think of anything of his that is lame.
This could very well be the best thing I have posted so far.
beerchug.gif
puts a smile on my face every time

Mar 1, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #495 of 3,914
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back