W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM Post #511 of 3,914
Quote:
Still exists. It's called breaking into my VPN and taking all the music off my network drive. Not condoning anything...

SSKMKM is from NY but are Jap...classic act and critically acclaimed but overseas people shouldn't know them all that well. So no big deal. 

Buddha Brand, man....Buddha Brand.

don't temp me, I got rooting skills

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:37 AM Post #514 of 3,914
the boss from the IT Crowd in the first gif walked out the window. He's incredibly bizarre in the show.
I'm saying cause he's so "off" that he thought the flame screensaver was a real fire  in the place and jumped out the window.

See the roundabout logic. so simple
wink_face.gif

Helps if you have seen the IT Crowd.

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:38 AM Post #515 of 3,914
Quote:
the boss from the IT Crowd in the first gif walked out the window. He's incredibly bizarre in the show.
I'm saying cause he's so "off" that he thought the flame screensaver was a real fire  in the place and jumped out the window.

wink_face.gif

British shows have this sort of...awesomeness that's oh-so-hard to emulate.
Of course we've seen it 
wink_face.gif

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #516 of 3,914
Quote:

wink_face.gif

...had to use google for the 10th time today just due to this thread smh...its a british sitcom, you listen to japanese music an average person could never possibly find and  wide collection of (to me anyways) underground hip-hop, some Mr.Worldwide **** right there

Quote:
I'd love to see you do that with my Plan 9 rig...In fact you'd be the first.

k bring that to the meet too lol

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:46 AM Post #517 of 3,914
Quote:

wink_face.gif

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #518 of 3,914
Quote:
...had to use google for the 10th time today just due to this thread smh...its a british sitcom, you listen to japanese music an average person could never possibly find and  wide collection of (to me anyways) underground hip-hop, some Mr.Worldwide **** right there

k bring that to the meet too lol

Do you SEE his ortho/stat collection? That's pretty effing immense stuff right there.
Also remember he's knowledgeable on paper airplanes...one of the few. Also see tons of stuff from the Champloo/jap acid jazz movement. 
All in all sounds like a real cool guy.

If you could get into the system only because I brought it, then that would be cheating. :p

Mar 1, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #519 of 3,914

Do you SEE his ortho/stat collection? That's pretty effing immense stuff right there.
Also remember he's knowledgeable on paper airplanes...one of the few. Also see tons of stuff from the Champloo/jap acid jazz movement. 
All in all sounds like a real cool guy.

If you could get into the system only because I brought it, then that would be cheating. :p

whose collection?

Quote:

matches his avatar too lol that should've been my first clue -.-

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #522 of 3,914
Quote:

never saw them or anything about that paper airplanes

Oh wait can we brag to sfwalcer about the HF meet most likely most of us here are going  to. Because I just want to rub it in his face. Hehe.

now that you mentioned it

yea sfwalcer we are doing a HF meet in vancouver, you are welcome to join, I think, talk to TwinQY

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:08 AM Post #523 of 3,914
Quote:
never saw them or anything about that paper airplanes

yea sfwalcer we are doing a HF meet in vancouver, you are welcome to join, I think, talk to TwinQY

Gotta look at his profile (it's okay it's not stalky at all).

Wait is the master troll anywhere near Van? That would be cool and twisted all at the same time.

Mar 1, 2013 at 3:12 AM Post #524 of 3,914
Quote:

Quote:
Gotta look at his profile (it's okay it's not stalky at all).

Wait is the master troll anywhere near Van? That would be cool and twisted all at the same time.

^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back