W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 1, 2013 at 5:06 AM Post #541 of 3,914
Quote:

This is a serious matter nick. 

Why you gonna have to bring out the clowns for, poor Twinkie is fenna have nightmares. LMAO
biggrin.gif

You know how he feels about clowns and dog butt rashes.
happy_face1.gif

Mar 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM Post #546 of 3,914
Nomak is tops!

Pase Rock( from Five Deez ) "Intro" and "Grey Matter"  from his Bullsh!t As Usual Album  * Nujabes gave him the name PASE ROCK

hahaha LOFL

I've never seen the video for this track before.  Check the beginning it's CLASSIC! There's other storyline pauses also.

Dragon Fli Empire Presents : DJ Cosm and Cam the Wizzard "Back 2 Rap"   Dragon Fli Empire is from Calgary.

Crown City Rockers "Weekend Soul" ( DJ Mitsu the Beats Remix )

Presto  "Conquer Mentally (Feat. Sadat X, O.C., & Large Professor)"

The Midnight Eez "Dust"

Mar 2, 2013 at 3:19 AM Post #547 of 3,914
Quote:
I'm back. And I'm burning with rage. 

LATE!!! The terror panda is mad cuz he missed out on all the fun and his lil' violin lessons are kicking his behind. You need masta troll to teach you how to play those lil' strings???  Poor thing.  
happy_face1.gif

@Twinkie

nomak <3s

@ nick
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where are those godly Korean hip hop tracks you promised me???
biggrin.gif

@Suh

Classics i tell you!!!

Mar 2, 2013 at 3:24 AM Post #548 of 3,914
Quote:
The terror panda is mad cuz he missed out on all the fun and his lil' violin lessons are kicking his behind. You need masta troll to teach you how to play those lil' strings???  Poor thing.  
happy_face1.gif

@Twinkie

nomak <3s

@ nick
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Where are those godly Korean hip hop tracks you promised me???
biggrin.gif

@Suh

Classics i tell you!!!

Screw those stinkin Korean tracks
angry_face.gif
 The man cranks out a Mitsu the Beats remix and you complain about Korean tracks? Priorities, man, priorities.

Mar 2, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #549 of 3,914
Quote:
Screw those stinkin Korean tracks
angry_face.gif
 The man cranks out a Mitsu the Beats remix and you complain about Korean tracks? Priorities, man, priorities.

But....but masta troll got a fetish you all things KO..........EEEEE.......NNNNN.
wink_face.gif
  No man, Korean hip hop IS MY PRIORITY!!! I still have not heard any Jpn artists that is of the same caliber as the best Korean ones. Your Buddha thingy was only alright.

edit: GIMME MY FIX!!!
biggrin.gif

Mar 2, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #550 of 3,914
Quote:
But....but masta troll got a fetish you all things KO..........EEEEE.......NNNNN.
wink_face.gif
  No man, Korean hip hop IS MY PRIORITY!!! I still have not heard any Jpn artists that is of the same caliber as the best Korean ones. Your Buddha thingy was only alright.

Goddang it master troll.

Not the most cerebral, or the most technical, but dat flow and beat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back