W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 3, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #571 of 3,914
^^ sorry this thread has derailed so much from regular rap that no one brings up normalfag legit rap anymore. All asian/J/K-hip hop or jazzy obscure stuff.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:02 AM Post #572 of 3,914
Quote:
Any good West coast rap come out recently? Don't give me none of that mainstream crap plz.

Quote:
no, that's the problem

^ Wait how recent are you talking about, cuz Kendrick Lamars album was pretty good, not sure if you consider that "mainstream" or not though.

Quote:
^^ sorry this thread has derailed so much from regular rap that no one brings up normalfag legit rap anymore. All asian/J/K-hip hop or jazzy obscure stuff.

i don't see any problems with this, it's all hip hop anyways so.............. it's better to post obscure stuff than whats popular, cuz it needs the shine/ rec more no???

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #573 of 3,914
Quote:
^ Wait how recent are you talking about, cuz Kendrick Lamars album was pretty good, not sure if you consider that "mainstream" or not though.

i don't see any problems with this, it's all hip hop anyways so.............. it's better to post obscure stuff than whats popular, cuz it needs the shine/ rec more no???

It's not a problem, it's the greatest screw*** thing ever. Just doesn't help with the West coast thing at all.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM Post #574 of 3,914

Lamar's album was good, I'll admit, but I'm just disappointed in the former champions resting on their laurels, so to speak.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #575 of 3,914
Quote:
It's not a problem, it's the greatest screw*** thing ever. Just doesn't help with the West coast thing at all.

haha Ffff the West coast!!! Everything that you'll have posted are great, still trying to listen to it all as i type but lots of great stuff so far.

But wait i live at the West coast, D'oh!!! Oh well Fff repping stupid sh!T like that. Hip Hop is global now meng, and Korean Hip Hop is > ALL. PERIOD!!!
wink_face.gif

It's about Nationalistic Hip Hop now, forget about that silly prehistoric coastal hip hop feud. We playing with the big bois with the big toys son. KOOOO.....EEEEEE........AAAA #1!!!

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #576 of 3,914
Quote:
haha Ffff the West coast!!! Everything that you'll have posted are great, still trying to listen to it all as i type but lots of great stuff so far.

But wait i live at the West coast, D'oh!!! Oh well Fff repping stupid sh!T like that. Hip Hop is global now meng, and Korean Hip Hop is > ALL. PERIOD!!!
wink_face.gif

It's about Nationalistic Hip Hop now, forget about that silly prehistoric coastal hip hop feud. We playing with the big bois with the big toys son. KOOOO.....EEEEEE........AAAA #1!!!

Pop out the KO tracks so early? :p

We're...all on the West Coast. Not your west coast but a west coast.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:23 AM Post #577 of 3,914
Quote:
Lamar's album was good, I'll admit, but I'm just disappointed in the former champions resting on their laurels, so to speak.

Who are these godly former Champs resting on their laurels you speak of, care to link some vids/ artists???

Would be interesting to mix it up a bit here, cuz I am tired of all these Canadians with their hipster Jpn hip hop sh!Ts!!! Yes i said it, Canadians sheeeesh! <3s

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #578 of 3,914
Quote:
Who are these godly former Champs resting on their laurels you speak of, care to link some vids/ artists???

Would be interesting to mix it up a bit here, cuz I am tired of all these Canadians with their hipster Jpn hip hop sh!Ts!!! Yes i said it, Canadians sheeeesh! <3s

This guy's from Canada also. (read vancouver meet thread)

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #579 of 3,914
Quote:
Pop out the KO tracks so early? :p

We're...all on the West Coast. Not your west coast but a west coast.

Was i tempted HA! He still is in my top two dead or alive, hey how is that list going for ya'???
tongue_smile.gif

Man i almost couldn't resist using that dusty gif, when L0S mentioned "former Champs resting on their laurels" but it's almost too redundant now since all of nicks and your links were of the dusty variant.
biggrin.gif
And yes i am still trying to get "settled" with them as we speak, continues to listen to.....
wink_face.gif

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #580 of 3,914
Quote:
Was i tempted HA! He still is in my top two dead or alive, hey how is that list going for ya'???
tongue_smile.gif

Man i almost couldn't resist using that dusty gif, when L0S mentioned "former Champs resting on their laurels" but it's almost too redundant now since all of nicks and your links were of the dusty variant.
biggrin.gif
And yes i am still trying to get "settled" with them as we speak, continues to listen to.....
wink_face.gif

What list? :p

Better dusty than Drake.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #581 of 3,914
Quote:
This guy's from Canada also. (read vancouver meet thread)

Ahhh craps, you for serious??? He also from Can...........nahhhhhh..............da, weakkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

Mind as well move there and make me-self one as well, god you people are EVERYWHERE! <3s

Quote:
What list? :p

Better dusty than Drake.

Drake <3s we American have such great taste, he is our pride and joy now. Grammies BABY!!! 
tongue.gif

edit: wait now where did i left off listening to that dusty stuff, oh HA! was at nicks ICE ICE BABY, dat co-inka-think.

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM Post #582 of 3,914
Full Crate & Mar "Flirtwitu"

One Self - "Bluebird" (Dj Vadim, Yarah Bravo and Blurum13)

Onra "High Hopes"

Rebels to The Grain & Main Flow "Something to Build"

Maestro Fresh Wes "Stick To Your Vision"   Canadian yessir!!!!!!!  Possibly THE Quintessential Canadian Rapper.

Martian Gang - Got Skills Galore (Ft. Dagha & Insight)

sorry I forgot about this one, it should have been the most obvious one too if you see the Track name.
So let's finish off this segment with another Canadian track
Dragon Fli Empire "Headphones"

Mar 3, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #583 of 3,914

Guys like Snoop, Dre, Jayz have been putting out regular crap ever since they made it big. A lot of the good **** is all underground these days. And no, I refuse to listen to rap in any language other than English. Even if some Korean rapper got good flow and style, I can't understand the lyrics, which is a big part of rap.

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:02 AM Post #585 of 3,914
Quote:
, I can't understand the lyrics, which is a big part of rap.

Learn. It's worth it.
Quote:
^ Ah craps nick let a brotha' breathe!!! Just cuz i am an lowly American you don't gots to treat me this way.

You see that beautiful face, how can you do such a horrible thing. <3s

edit: Ok back to Ice ice baby!

Your head is a cardboard box, beautiful face my arse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back