W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 3, 2013 at 2:11 AM Post #586 of 3,914
Quote:
Guys like Snoop, Dre, Jayz have been putting out regular crap ever since they made it big. A lot of the good **** is all underground these days. And no, I refuse to listen to rap in any language other than English. Even if some Korean rapper got good flow and style, I can't understand the lyrics, which is a big part of rap.

LoL, didn't someone say the exact thing at the beginning of this thread but got his @ss flamed the hell outta him??? Look who won that war, it's these Jpn Hip Hop hispters and some lowly lonely American with an Korean Hip Hip fetish HA!

Quote:
Learn. It's worth it.
Your head is a cardboard box, beautiful face my arse.

Welp at least my cardboard box head is 3D that has volume, unlike those flat cardboards that is in your avatar.
tongue.gif
Dat Sooyoung is a BAD influence, i want my honey thighs back!!!

"Jump, Jump, Jump" LMAO oh DEM CLASSICS.

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:50 AM Post #596 of 3,914
Quote:
Goddang it master troll

*insert 50 videos*

ok when do we start. He's taking forever to get through the stuff, and we keep posting better and better so by the time he gets to the next 50 :) ( i do 25 and you do 25...)he's gonna just be a pile of oatmeal staring at the wall from the awesomeness.

I remember HOP at the time my pal wouldn't stop playing it even though we were all into underground punk stuff.  Funny how with each of the awesome tracks there is a particular vivid memory/impression that goes along with it.

should we wait for slowpoke to catch up? did his red Radioflyer break a wheel or?

TwinQY don't forget the period ( . ) after that word there in your last post, naughty naughty.

Mar 3, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #597 of 3,914
Quote:
ok when do we start. He's taking forever to get through the stuff, and we keep posting better and better so by the time he gets to the next 50 :) ( i do 25 and you do 25...)he's gonna just be a pile of oatmeal staring at the wall from the awesomeness.

I remember HOP at the time my pal wouldn't stop playing it even though we were all into underground punk stuff.  Funny how with each of the awesome tracks there is a particular vivid memory/impression that goes along with it.

should we wait for slowpoke to catch up? did his red Radioflyer break a wheel or?

TwinQY don't forget the period ( . ) after that word there in your last post, naughty naughty.

I'm working on the 50 as we speak, you do another 50. Time waits for no one. Best to do it all in one post just to annoy him :p
Periods are for non-cool Canadians.

Mar 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #598 of 3,914
let me see what is good here....hoooopefully it's on youtube

joking...i wish. I've sold off all my vinyl twice already started up again but limited now.

But I do have this one that goes with a certain person's signature in here, that and the Clown thing again ( sorry SF
wink_face.gif
  btw are those "audio bullets" or some hipster thing we don't know about LOL)
Great rare one I had to post the front. Fantastic album.

I might have to hold off for a bit on the uploads.  See what happens.

Mar 3, 2013 at 3:02 AM Post #599 of 3,914
Quote:
I did 40 jap rock for anime thread, I can do 50 reps here for sure.

Quote:

Kami THAT'S your cue, get on his tail ASAP. Some people just never learn, sheeeeesh. We try to be as unoffensive/ bland/ mundane/ PC as possible here, this is HIP HOP BizNatches!!!

Alls i gots to say is..............................

Mar 3, 2013 at 3:05 AM Post #600 of 3,914
Quote:

Kami THAT'S your cue, get on his tail ASAP. Some people just never learn, sheeeeesh. We try to be as unoffensive/ bland/ mundane/ PC as possible here, this is HIP HOP BizNatches!!!

Alls i gots to say is..............................

that kinda urked me when i saw it again, I admit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back