W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 4, 2013 at 12:58 AM Post #616 of 3,914
Quote:
50 vids is a number that would do anyone proud.  Even what's up already is enough for a burn-out< i mean sideffects not a burnout as in a person.
Just have to sit back and dowse the lists.

Is nobody else going to drop in and post up?

Uhh watching the He-Man gif over and over is making me dizzy.

Look don't stare fool!!!

Quote:
Im just going to leave this free flac album download here
http://music.dumbfoundead.com/track/old-boy-jon

Thanks for the linky, but i can't say i am a huge dumb fan. :/

Quote:
Dang it people don't upload all of the tracks so it's hard not to find the full album for them kay?
Geez 
size]

Come on people someone top that 50 vids already. 
Would like to hear more freestyles though, anyone up for that?

Still basting like a felon.

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:04 AM Post #618 of 3,914
Quote:
Oh my gawd that's disgusting.

Is that a dog schiit?

Are you for serious??? Oh right, you lovely Canadians don't eat dog sh!T for Thanksgiving. Oh that's right you'll don't celebrate Turkey Day, sucks for you'll.  I can't tell sometimes cuz your comments are weird as hell just like your taste in music.
wink_face.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Here better, i barbarically bit off those heads for ya', so you wouldn't get scared.
biggrin.gif

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #619 of 3,914
I've said it once, and I'll say it again... this is a very whacky thread LOL

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #620 of 3,914
Ok based on all the weird sh!Ts you'll like to listen to that always seem to have a downtempo/ jazzy beat, i think Cannibal Ox will be pretty fitting. No one likes BANGERZ anymore, I WANT MO' BANGERZZZZZZZ!!! I need stuff i can bump for Bball meng, c'mon hook a brotha' up.
rolleyes.gif

DL link if you'll want it. Great B-Side album.
http://newalbumreleases.net/41310/cannibal-ox-selected-rarities-and-b-sides-2011/

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #621 of 3,914
Quote:

Oh there he is.

Let's creep him out again. 
size]

Quote:
Ok based on all the weird sh!Ts you'll like to listen to that always seem to have a downtempo/ jazzy beat, i think Cannibal Ox will be pretty fitting. No one likes BANGERZ anymore, I WANT MO' BANGERZZZZZZZ!!! I need stuff i can bump for Bball meng, c'mon hook a brotha' up.
rolleyes.gif

DL link if you'll want it. Great B-Side album.
http://newalbumreleases.net/41310/cannibal-ox-selected-rarities-and-b-sides-2011/

That's awful that you partake in such a crude and unrefined sport. 
My condolences to your family.

Quote:
Are you for serious??? Oh right, you lovely Canadians don't eat dog sh!T for Thanksgiving. Oh that's right you'll don't celebrate Turkey Day, sucks for you'll.  I can't tell sometimes cuz your comments are weird as hell just like your taste in music.
wink_face.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Here better, i barbarically bit off those heads for ya', so you wouldn't get scared.
biggrin.gif

We have thanksgiving here. Better than yours.
Poop your music is weird.

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #622 of 3,914
Quote:

Thank you WAYNE, tell me about it. We dealing with some whacky @ss mofos up in herrrrr!!! ESP. DAT TWINSTA.

Quote:
Oh there he is.

Let's creep him out again. 
size]

That's awful that you partake in such a crude and unrefined sport. 
My condolences to your family.

We have thanksgiving here. Better than yours.
Poop your music is weird.

Nah i'll leave all the creeping UP TO you.
wink_face.gif

But... but...... I am Brack, how could i not play Bball???
tongue_smile.gif
How you gonna call yourself a hip hop head if you don't even ball meng, you funny funny Asians!!!! HA!

My music is weird Double HA!!! What the hell is this thing you linked??? </3s haha
.... no wonder you are scared of things that puts on a masks such as clowns.
confused_face_2.gif
i would be too if i was a youngin' and watched this vid. heeeee

Mar 4, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #623 of 3,914
Quote:
Thank you WAYNE, tell me about it. We dealing with some whacky @ss mofos up in herrrrr!!! ESP. DAT TWINSTA.

Nah i'll leave all the creeping UP TO you.
wink_face.gif

But... but...... I am Brack, how could i not play Bball???
tongue_smile.gif
How you gonna call yourself a hip hop head if you don't even ball meng, you funny funny Asians!!!! HA!

My music is weird Double HA!!! What the hell is this thing you linked??? </3s haha
.... no wonder you are scared of things that puts on a masks such as clowns.
confused_face_2.gif
i would be too if i was a youngin' and watched this vid. heeeee

Please gurl you whack.

Hehehe.

Nope. I stay in basements and complain about life. So totally a hiphop head.

I remembered their live show. Wat. It's a solid arrangement.

Mar 4, 2013 at 2:52 AM Post #627 of 3,914
Quote:

Oh Kami, our lovely lil' control freak always bring those great cyclops gifs. <333s I know you got more stashed up then just these, c'mon meng don't be holding out of me.
beerchug.gif

maybe I should start collecting again, I don't regularly do on comp but I keep quite a bit on my phone, nothing better than seeing jiyeon gifs whenever I unlock my phone

Mar 4, 2013 at 2:56 AM Post #628 of 3,914
Quote:
^^

> Grammar Nazi?
> Grammar Nazi

What?

Isn't that kinda stuff right up your alley???
wink_face.gif

Quote:
maybe I should start collecting again, I don't regularly do on comp but I keep quite a bit on my phone, nothing better than seeing jiyeon gifs whenever I unlock my phone

You sick freak you!!!
beerchug.gif

deadhorse.gif

Mar 4, 2013 at 3:29 AM Post #629 of 3,914
shouldn't we tell SF that ...Basket Ball was actually invented in....Canad,,,,,nahhh he'll lose it. He's hanging on by a thread.

All the food talk and you still want more?
 More Bangers you said?
 hope these go well with your posted mashups.
redface.gif

Oh kkkkkkk

Mar 4, 2013 at 3:50 AM Post #630 of 3,914

and if we are getting  fussy wif dem languages , I should point out that "wack" has often been preceeded by "WIGGITY WIGGITY..." THEN SAID "wack"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wiggity%20wiggity%20whack

NOW to see it used in the context of RAP, let's revisit the Kris Kross song ( I remember the brewmeister pulling up to the brewery cranking Kris Kross in his new pickup soundsystem. It was ridiculous, as in bad.)  The common phrase is used in the video at 0:39.

You can see that this was popular at the time, I'm not joking, see the nearly 6 MILLION VIEWS TO DATE on one of the videos of this song..

To take away the bad feeling after watching the above video and for random nerdcore coolness Shammers ft. Lefthand "Keyboard Cat"

watch it on youtube for the free download link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back