W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
Mar 2, 2013 at 4:10 AM Post #556 of 3,914
japanese huh..ohh ok you wait there's more comin.  

SF : I hope you learned your lessons from the Back 2 Rap video introduction there
wink_face.gif
, dealing with so-called ARTISTS and their "Bad Music" also "equipped with various audio assaults"
"endlessly looping hooks, poor lyricism, and a flow...that defies all sense of rhythm.  But they'll also be equipped with an increasingly destructive phenomenon, known as...swag " 
Don't worry we'll all be rooting together to help you out, to help you overcome this issue!
beerchug.gif

It's the head-fi way., help a brother when they are down.

Mar 2, 2013 at 4:15 AM Post #557 of 3,914
Quote:
japanese huh..ohh ok you wait there's more comin.  

SF : I hope you learned your lessons from the Back 2 Rap video introduction there
wink_face.gif
, dealing with so-called ARTISTS and their "Bad Music" also "equipped with various audio assaults"
"endlessly looping hooks, poor lyricism, and a flow...that defies all sense of rhythm.  But they'll also be equipped with an increasingly destructive phenomenon, known as...swag " 
Don't worry we'll all be rooting together to help you out, to help you overcome this issue!
beerchug.gif

It's the head-fi way., help a brother when they are down.

Yayyyy a fresh start, thanks you lovely Canadians <33s, only 2 hearts for you two, and none for that Spam Panda.
tongue.gif

@Twinkie

Holy crap, did i just get a new COMP?!!! Worked like a charm, had completely forgot to put that important add on. Pheeeeew, now it's loading fast like a motha'. Thanks meng!!!
beerchug.gif

edit: OK, imma gonna preempt y'alls trolling and say it 1st NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB! 
biggrin.gif

edit2: Hey i just thought of this "SWAG" name for your panda friend, "S/panda" as in Spam Panda.
tongue_smile.gif
I know i know, i gotta stop picking on that poor thing, those violin lessons can be so harsh.

edit3: Alright i am gonna watch/ listen to all those vids you'll linked over the weekend. Man do i have a lot to catch up on. haha Good stuff you'll. Will give Twinkie a full report on how amazing Jpn Hip Hop is if i dig it. Then you can clown me on my Korean Hip Hop bias, lates!!!

Mar 2, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #558 of 3,914
here comes the onslaught. Post #1 of 32 :)

I don't think he even bothers to breathe in this track. Insanity
Shing02 "400"

DJ HASEBE feat.ZEEBRA & MUMMY D "Master Mind" ( Mummy-D from Rhymester )

This one is an attack of awesomeness on your ears.

WAX ( 1st solo Album )

ahh the friggin ANTHEM :

Rhymester "Once Again"

Dabo, Kreva, Anarchy "I Rep"

there's more good stuff, but fill up some pages with text first  even my Cray XK6 hybrid computer here is experiencing hangups in the nano-seconds...not good.

Mar 2, 2013 at 5:01 AM Post #559 of 3,914
Quote:
here comes the onslaught. Post #1 of 32 :)

I don't think he even bothers to breathe in this track. Insanity
Shing02 "400"

DJ HASEBE feat.ZEEBRA & MUMMY D "Master Mind" ( Mummy-D from Rhymester )

WAX ( 1st solo Album )

ahh the friggin ANTHEM :

Rhymester "Once Again"

Dabo, Kreva, Anarchy "I Rep"

there's more good stuff, but fill up some pages with text first  even my Cray XK6 hybrid computer here is experiencing hangups in the nano-seconds...not good.

That Shing02 track....pretty much destroys everything I've heard today. Simply beyond reproach.

Please, PIII @1.0GHz here and can't feel a thing. Of course, all framebuffer + links/videos played through mplayer.

Mar 2, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #562 of 3,914
Quote:
^ TroLoLoLoLoLoLoLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I need to get on this ASAP or it's gonna take me a full year to listen to all your godly linkies.
deadhorse.gif

Please, I'll have a couple of thousand more for ya counting up until the end of this year.

Picking up YOUR slack....master troll ain't so trolly lately.

Mar 2, 2013 at 6:53 PM Post #563 of 3,914
Quote:
Please, I'll have a couple of thousand more for ya counting up until the end of this year.

Picking up YOUR slack....master troll ain't so trolly lately.

Masta Troll has been too holy of late, i know i need to get back to my trolling ASAP. Or my custom title is gonna get revoked. Oh the PRESSURE!!!
triportsad.gif

edit: with you and nick posting so much great stuff i need to just step back and enjoy the ride meng. Gotta let the thread breath a bit. That's my excuse and i am sticking to it.
biggrin.gif

edit2: And on that note.
gs1000.gif
it's a cool out biznatches!!! 

Mar 2, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #564 of 3,914
You guys mind using j or jap. when referring to Japanese music in short, it is a nuance but it is better than unknowingly using a word equivalent to ******

Edit: n word is blurred out from original post

Mar 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #566 of 3,914
 J a _ is derogatory is what he is saying.   best to shorten it to J. , J-hiphop or Japanese .

if I get what you are saying.

Mar 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #567 of 3,914
Quote:
 J a _ is derogatory is what he is saying.   best to shorten it to J. , J-hiphop or Japanese .

if I get what you are saying.

But he did say to use J or Ja* from what I saw above...
Political correctness goes over my head. Just say J and get it over with I guess.

Mar 2, 2013 at 10:53 PM Post #568 of 3,914
Quote:
But he did say to use J or Ja* from what I saw above...
Political correctness goes over my head. Just say J and get it over with I guess.

"jap."

notice the dot after, like I said its a nuance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back