ZMF Verite Open
Jun 11, 2020 at 11:39 AM Post #4,427 of 9,561
I know it's too early to post any review on the pairing, but a short first impression would be awesome even if you are burning the tubes in :)

I'll have my impressions for you guys soon. Been a little busy with work lately :beyersmile:

ooh an anniversary edition rme adi 2..

That's right! It took me a long time to get my hands on it...

Jun 11, 2020 at 12:45 PM Post #4,429 of 9,561
Guess what came in the mail today... :L3000:

1EEB47EA-0254-4E2D-A8C0-9D1C569BF9FA.jpeg
Welcome to the Feliks-Audio / ZMF club. LOVING Elise / Auteur, hope your impressions are to your liking as well.

Jun 11, 2020 at 9:40 PM Post #4,430 of 9,561
Working steady on my VO pad review. Hope to have it done in a week or two.

Sneak preview: If you're wanting a little more 'OOMPF' in lower frequencies and boosted upper mids and presence region, you just might want to check out the BE2 Hybrid pads... :darthsmile:

Jun 11, 2020 at 11:32 PM Post #4,431 of 9,561
Working steady on my VO pad review. Hope to have it done in a week or two.

Sneak preview: If you're wanting a little more 'OOMPF' in lower frequencies and boosted upper mids and presence region, you just might want to check out the BE2 Hybrid pads... :darthsmile:
Not to get too far ahead, but do you have the BE2 Suede pads? If so how do they compare to the BE2 Hybrids?

Jun 11, 2020 at 11:45 PM Post #4,432 of 9,561
Not to get too far ahead, but do you have the BE2 Suede pads? If so how do they compare to the BE2 Hybrids?

I do. I'll be swapping the hybrids out for the suede's in the next day or two.

Jun 12, 2020 at 12:23 AM Post #4,433 of 9,561
My Verites arrived today (ordered mid-April), and I'm delighted! I'll certainly need some break-in time, but I'm already really impressed by the detail and precision of instruments and the remarkable, three-dimensional staging. Bass is present and there's proper slam, with transient dynamics vibrant and precise. No fatigue at all so far. Oh, and they're very comfortable to wear, at least in the relatively short time I've been listening.

The only minor issue was my add-on Lektrik cable came sleeved, which I didn't intend (not sure if that's the default?). Already wrote in asking if I can swap it for an unsleeved version, as really I mostly chose it for the looks. But apart from that, I'm already very happy I took this plunge.

Jun 12, 2020 at 12:33 AM Post #4,434 of 9,561
My Verites arrived today (ordered mid-April), and I'm delighted! I'll certainly need some break-in time, but I'm already really impressed by the detail and precision of instruments and the remarkable, three-dimensional staging. Bass is present and there's proper slam, with transient dynamics vibrant and precise. No fatigue at all so far. Oh, and they're very comfortable to wear, at least in the relatively short time I've been listening.

The only minor issue was my add-on Lektrik cable came sleeved, which I didn't intend (not sure if that's the default?). Already wrote in asking if I can swap it for an unsleeved version, as really I mostly chose it for the looks. But apart from that, I'm already very happy I took this plunge.

Do you get a tracking # when they ship?

Jun 12, 2020 at 12:35 AM Post #4,435 of 9,561

Congrats! What type of wood are your Verites made of?

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2020 at 9:45 AM Post #4,436 of 9,561
Do you get a tracking # when they ship?

Yep, I received my FedEx tracking number last Friday when they shipped. There was a slight delay in FedEx picking them up due to ongoing protest activity, but really no big deal.

Congrats! What type of wood are your Verites of?

I went with the stock Silk Wood, with the brass grilles. They're beautiful.

Jun 12, 2020 at 11:52 AM Post #4,438 of 9,561
Hi guys, any idea how to clean up verite pad? Got secondhand, with dual pair of verite pad. One of them is a bit smelly, already tried to clean it with some kind of leather cleaner (liquid thing). It does reduce the smell, but it's still there.

Should I just completely wash them with water and soap instead?

Jun 12, 2020 at 12:20 PM Post #4,439 of 9,561
Yep, I received my FedEx tracking number last Friday when they shipped. There was a slight delay in FedEx picking them up due to ongoing protest activity, but really no big deal.

I went with the stock Silk Wood, with the brass grilles. They're beautiful.
Needs some pics!!
Ordered mine late April and expecting it in the next 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back