ZMF Verite Open
Nov 2, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #316 of 9,521
Just two more weeks till we can order, we need a few reviews ASAP.

They're coming. Quite a few people have demo's, but it takes time to get proper impressions and then get them written down.

Nov 2, 2018 at 2:31 PM Post #317 of 9,521
They're coming. Quite a few people have demo's, but it takes time to get proper impressions and then get them written down.

Indeed. It takes time and lots of careful wording. We are dancing about architecture here, and it takes concentration.

To satisfy the impatient, here is my video review so far. Pardon the image quality, I haven't edited anything.

Nov 2, 2018 at 2:47 PM Post #319 of 9,521
Indeed. It takes time and lots of careful wording. We are dancing about architecture here, and it takes concentration.

To satisfy the impatient, here is my video review so far. Pardon the image quality, I haven't edited anything.

I just referred this video to the International Criminal Court in the Hague as a "crime against humanity."

The worst part is the deception...not once do we see a ZMF Verite, Aeolus, or any headphone, for that matter.

Nov 2, 2018 at 3:16 PM Post #320 of 9,521

We need "dislike" button on Head-Fi....... :wink:

Nov 2, 2018 at 6:20 PM Post #324 of 9,521
Having a debate on our audio discord on expectations surrounding verite bass.

For those that heard it like @ProfFalkin hoe does the bass compare to bass heavy cans like ATTICUS and EIKON and planars like abyss ?

Nov 2, 2018 at 8:55 PM Post #327 of 9,521
Somehow I missed the delivery from FedEx for my Verite’s! Damn! I hate when that happens!I wish! No such luck as I’m not on that list! LOL

SORRY FOR ANY CONFUSION

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back