ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Dec 4, 2021 at 8:53 AM Post #8,688 of 12,507
I didn't get my first choice (Insomnia) but I landed my #2b (2a was the Aoraki):

LTD_VeriteClosedShopify_STBLZ_843_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Gonna be a gorgeous purple set of stabilized VCs going up on the classifieds soon. I love how these look like a meteor shower at sunset.
I just had to snag these. These things are literally collectors items at this point in terms of craftsmanship

LTD_VeriteClosedShopify_STBLZ_813_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Both sets just gorgeous.

Dec 4, 2021 at 5:33 PM Post #8,690 of 12,507
I was finally able to grab a set of stabilized VC's from last nights drop - I love my Camphor Burl set but really wanted one of the cool stabilized pairs. I tried for Aoraki, but was lucky and ended up with Anticiline. Now the waiting begins.. but of course I can enjoy my existing VC's till they get here

Dec 5, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #8,694 of 12,507
It was soo hard to pick! Ended up with these once the early rush was gone.
Cant wait to have it in hand.

LTD_VeriteClosedShopify_STBLZ_831_1024x1024@2x.jpg
These would have actually been my first choice if I were purchasing this time around. I think they're awesome. Congrats!

Dec 6, 2021 at 9:38 AM Post #8,696 of 12,507
Curious what people think about the various metal colors available. I think the lineup is now:

- Black
- Silver
- Brass
- Rose Gold
- Ruby
- Copper
- Aged Copper

What's your favorite, and what's your least?

Dec 6, 2021 at 9:58 AM Post #8,697 of 12,507
Curious what people think about the various metal colors available. I think the lineup is now:

- Black
- Silver
- Brass
- Rose Gold
- Ruby
- Copper
- Aged Copper

Black & Aged Copper does it for me. Love them both.

Dec 6, 2021 at 10:07 AM Post #8,698 of 12,507

- Black
- Silver
- Brass
- Rose Gold
- Ruby
- Copper
- Aged Copper

It really depends on the wood. I like brass rods with my Olive VC and Blackwood Auteur. Black rods and grills look great on my Manchurian Ash Auteur. I have to say, I'm not a fan of Rose Gold in any application personally. I like the look of Aged Copper and Silver/Stainless on the Blackwood Verites and Auteurs too.

Dec 6, 2021 at 10:09 AM Post #8,699 of 12,507
Black & Aged Copper does it for me. Love them both.
Aged Copper has surprised me with how much I like (pictures of) it. Black is my go-to color for rods and grilles, though. It's classy and goes with everything.

Dec 6, 2021 at 10:13 AM Post #8,700 of 12,507
It really depends on the wood. I like brass rods with my Olive VC and Blackwood Auteur. Black rods and grills look great on my Manchurian Ash Auteur. I have to say, I'm not a fan of Rose Gold in any application personally. I like the look of Aged Copper and Silver/Stainless on the Blackwood Verites and Auteurs too.
Rose Gold doesn't do anything for me either. Headphones, jewelry, whatever... not a rose gold fan.

I will say, however, that I'm really impressed with how the rose gold grilles work with the Keshiri VO - it's like it flows into the purple cups, and the black behind it makes it look like little sparkles over a black void.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back