ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Dec 2, 2021 at 3:19 PM Post #8,656 of 12,513
11637946.jpg

This one is BREATHTAKING. Man, can't wait to see the rest!

Dec 2, 2021 at 3:26 PM Post #8,657 of 12,513
Definitely will! I know it takes weeks but I have been checking my email multiple times a day XD
Me too man. I'm just hoping to see some change every time I look. My emails get me because I'll see a post from this thread and think it is ZMF emailing me. I hate the wait but I'm sure it will be worth it!

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:32 PM Post #8,659 of 12,513
I hope you really enjoy them! The VC is my favorite pair of headphones I own at the moment!
I can't wait. I have wanted a pair of the VC for a very long time. I've waited this long so a couple of more weeks want kill me.

Dec 2, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #8,660 of 12,513
Will the new crescent strap come with the verite as stock? I just watched the you tube video about the stabilized release coming up and the crescent strap was on a headphone. When will the crescent strap be available?

Dec 2, 2021 at 9:24 PM Post #8,661 of 12,513
Dec 3, 2021 at 2:45 AM Post #8,662 of 12,513
New stabilized sets look amazing @zach915m !
Usually I had 1 or 2 favourites, now counting at least 5 :p

Dec 3, 2021 at 6:02 AM Post #8,663 of 12,513
Definitely (rightfully) going to have take a few Dumb As Hell points for this, but a couple of months into owning my VCs I finally worked up the nerve to try bending the headband to increase the clamping force as I felt the cans themselves never quite properly sealed around my bizarrely shaped nogging. Now they clamp properly, and just - wow. There's a whole nother layer of deep bass response I just wasn't getting properly before and now they're even more comfortable! If anyone else was too spooked by the prospect of stretching their ~3500AUD baby, go ahead and give it a try. It's worth it, really. You won't hurt it.

Dec 3, 2021 at 8:14 AM Post #8,664 of 12,513
Definitely (rightfully) going to have take a few Dumb As Hell points for this, but a couple of months into owning my VCs I finally worked up the nerve to try bending the headband to increase the clamping force as I felt the cans themselves never quite properly sealed around my bizarrely shaped nogging. Now they clamp properly, and just - wow. There's a whole nother layer of deep bass response I just wasn't getting properly before and now they're even more comfortable! If anyone else was too spooked by the prospect of stretching their ~3500AUD baby, go ahead and give it a try. It's worth it, really. You won't hurt it.
If you watch Zach's video on bending the headband, you'll see it is ok to really torque the thing. I have recently bent a few of mine, and it really does help the comfort (and sound) when you get the clamping force dialed in for your individual head shape.

Dec 3, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #8,666 of 12,513
It's not the wisest idea to make a big purchase decision during a 16 hour long acid trip. of which half was dancing my ass of to my beloved recently adopted Gods, Pink Floyd. But hey, I'm not getting any younger. If I could enjoy my music even more than I already do, not sure how that's even possible, I don't mind spending my food, clothing and whatnot money on my audio gear.
I may have spent collectively less than 1k on clothing in the past 7 years but ready to add that money to my Aeolus and get these gorgeous babies :D
Blue, purple.. So many gorgeous beauties!
I was writing Zach an email telling him I'm gonna place an order on Dec 3rd sale and mid babbling, realized that's today! :D
Somebody send me to sleep or take me an uber to the nothouse already and wake me up for the drop and sorry for shitposting! Quality music, Zach headphone= that experience, is ****ing priceless!

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #8,669 of 12,513
Is it too dangerous tactically for me to ask which sets people are eyeing? 😂😂😂
I refuse to answer on the grounds that everyone else probably is focusing on my favorite

Users who are viewing this thread

Back