ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
Jun 22, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #6,661 of 12,549
Ordered mine 3 weeks ago, I think I’ll just forget about the order and them get surprised one day when it arrives!

Jun 22, 2021 at 9:07 AM Post #6,662 of 12,549
Ordered mine 3 weeks ago, I think I’ll just forget about the order and them get surprised one day when it arrives!
That's the smartest course of action IMO.

Of course it's not always possible when you're aching for music...

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:51 PM Post #6,667 of 12,549
Just got this today!

"Your set is marked to go out in the next week or so!

Thanks for your patience and let me know if you have any questions.

Kind Regards,

Bevin"

Woooo
Wow 1 day assembly!! Wow!! 😂

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:56 PM Post #6,668 of 12,549
My quest to wear glasses that will work in combination of my head and these headphones continues. Based on some other recommendations I ordered a pair of oakley tincup glasses. Based on pictures they look way better for establishing a seal. In the end though it doesn't make as big of a difference. It is an improvement but it's not perfect and no where close to no glasses. It seems the space between my head and the temple is enough to still cause a large gap. So even with a super thin frame it ends up creating a moderate break in the seal that kills the bass / sub bass.

With that said I have a backup plan, I ordered a pair of Gunnar Lightning glasses that seem ridiculous but for office use should work. It looks like it basically has a nylon strap that will run around my head instead of metal / plastic temple: https://gunnar.com/product/lightning-bolt/. I know ridiculous, and I have contacts but I generally do not like using them and they are expensive. If this $200 investment works out it'll save me in the long run.

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:58 PM Post #6,669 of 12,549
I don’t know if anyone has the answer to this, but since I’ve take up someone else’s spot, will I be receiving the notifications or will if be the previous owner?

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:03 PM Post #6,670 of 12,549
I don’t know if anyone has the answer to this, but since I’ve take up someone else’s spot, will I be receiving the notifications or will if be the previous owner?
I'd send that question to Zach and Bevin. I'd think they'd be putting your email/contact into the system and start notifying you, but that's just my logical guess. Let us know what they say, i'm curious.

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:09 PM Post #6,671 of 12,549
My quest to wear glasses that will work in combination of my head and these headphones continues. Based on some other recommendations I ordered a pair of oakley tincup glasses. Based on pictures they look way better for establishing a seal. In the end though it doesn't make as big of a difference. It is an improvement but it's not perfect and no where close to no glasses. It seems the space between my head and the temple is enough to still cause a large gap. So even with a super thin frame it ends up creating a moderate break in the seal that kills the bass / sub bass.

With that said I have a backup plan, I ordered a pair of Gunnar Lightning glasses that seem ridiculous but for office use should work. It looks like it basically has a nylon strap that will run around my head instead of metal / plastic temple: https://gunnar.com/product/lightning-bolt/. I know ridiculous, and I have contacts but I generally do not like using them and they are expensive. If this $200 investment works out it'll save me in the long run.
I wear glasses and have several pairs. These are the only pair that work with VC and don't cause any seal issues. You need a wire frame. Anything thicker will create a gap between pad and ear.

6696751_a2.jpg

Jun 22, 2021 at 5:17 PM Post #6,672 of 12,549

Users who are viewing this thread

Back