ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
May 23, 2021 at 4:08 PM Post #6,286 of 12,524
The latest edition to my collection. Desert Ironwood VO.

D6255D32-B975-4722-A8FC-5E081B0E8AB9.jpeg
95858BF2-7731-4BA0-881E-0B22BD3BB18B.jpeg

Last edited:
May 23, 2021 at 5:11 PM Post #6,288 of 12,524
The latest edition to my collection. Desert Ironwood VO.

Stunners!!! The finish on that wood is gorgeous, and those are really clear pics too.

Last edited:
May 23, 2021 at 5:13 PM Post #6,289 of 12,524
Can we get more color choices for the anodized aluminum parts than black?

Some anodized aluminum tubes:
8PfRLcU.png
I’d love to se some darker colors, but a lot of those tubes are so bright.

May 23, 2021 at 6:53 PM Post #6,290 of 12,524
I’d love to se some darker colors, but a lot of those tubes are so bright.

I think people would want a grey or clear (aluminum color) option at least.
Really any colors are possible, even dark, metallic, or multicolor.

Last edited:
May 24, 2021 at 9:53 AM Post #6,291 of 12,524
apparently all of the buy / sell communities do not allow exchanges of items that are not in your physical possession. So I'm throwing this out there if someone wants to purchase a LTD VC hit me up and you can take my spot and get it earlier. You will get literal confirmation from ZMF themselves.

May 24, 2021 at 2:56 PM Post #6,292 of 12,524
I received my Stabilized VC!

The name is Zalenya.

For those who have been following the stabilized batch releases, you probably won't recognize this pair, and that is because it was never released to the public for purchase!

I was one of the buyers of the first stabilized batches who fell victim to the technical issue. (Thanks Zach and the team, for patching it up!)
Zach and Bevin kindly reached out and assured me that I would be receiving a pair from the next batch.

Long story short, the process ended up taking until April when I was given a choice between the Stardust (You guys probably saw that one) and the Zalenya. I decided to go with Zalenya, and the Stardust went back into the public batch for everyone to purchase!

I was extremely fortunate to have been given this opportunity to handpick a stabilized set. I just wanted to provide this shoutout to Zach, Bevin, and the ZMF team for all the help and support they provided me.

Zalenya is currently powered off Kenzie Ovation, and it is THE best-sounding pair of headphones in my collection. Not sure how I'm going to justify keeping half of my headphone collection.

How long did it take for you to get your stabilized set? Only 4 weeks? Lucky, I'm 6 weeks in my wait, and they only just finished machining the cups.... I was able to order the Olive LTD ones earlier than most thanks to Zach, but it sucks that there is such a difference between wait times.

May 24, 2021 at 4:54 PM Post #6,293 of 12,524
How long did it take for you to get your stabilized set? Only 4 weeks? Lucky, I'm 6 weeks in my wait, and they only just finished machining the cups.... I was able to order the Olive LTD ones earlier than most thanks to Zach, but it sucks that there is such a difference between wait times.
The stabilized sets are pretty much ready to go, they have the cups ready by the time of purchase, and I believe all they really have to do is get the right color/type for the headband, rods, etc.

May 24, 2021 at 4:57 PM Post #6,294 of 12,524
May 24, 2021 at 5:10 PM Post #6,295 of 12,524
I get the feeling they do them in batches based on the wood so it might not matter exactly when you ordered. Although I am into my fourth week with the Olive and I think they are still machining mine, so you do seem to have a head start!

Last edited:
May 24, 2021 at 9:12 PM Post #6,296 of 12,524
May 25, 2021 at 12:55 PM Post #6,297 of 12,524
I get the feeling they do them in batches based on the wood so it might not matter exactly when you ordered. Although I am into my fourth week with the Olive and I think they are still machining mine, so you do seem to have a head start!
Mine entered its Sanding phase 2 weeks ago

May 25, 2021 at 1:56 PM Post #6,299 of 12,524
Very exciting! May I ask when you ordered yours? Is it an Olive VC?
It is an olive VC, however you’d have to ask Velozity as I bought them off him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back