ZMF Verite Closed-New Closed Back ZMF Flagship.
May 21, 2021 at 8:48 PM Post #6,258 of 12,549
Just got a shipping notification for my stabilized VC from the April 30th drop, so excited!

Have a glass of wine ready for when you do the unboxing. It's definitely a fancy affair. And the laser etched owner's card is the perfect touch (and smells amazing!).

May 21, 2021 at 8:53 PM Post #6,259 of 12,549
I am sure you all are aging more gracefully...
Well I always get mistaken for being younger than 19, but I’m sure someday I’ll be looking older than what I actually am.

May 21, 2021 at 9:12 PM Post #6,260 of 12,549
Well I always get mistaken for being younger than 19, but I’m sure someday I’ll be looking older than what I actually am.
Consider it an honor when someone thinks you can't be your age. Good genes.

May 22, 2021 at 6:11 AM Post #6,261 of 12,549
Oh wow...about the only thing I remember about being 19 was seeing Led Zeppelin with a buddy at the Richfield Coliseum in Richfield , Ohio
It was the Cleveland Cavaliers home basketball court before they actually moved into Cleveland.

Now to think that I will retire in September....where did all of that time go?

AngryTank....enjoy life, it goes by fast.

May 22, 2021 at 7:44 AM Post #6,262 of 12,549
Oh wow...about the only thing I remember about being 19 was seeing Led Zeppelin with a buddy at the Richfield Coliseum in Richfield , Ohio
It was the Cleveland Cavaliers home basketball court before they actually moved into Cleveland.

"enjoy life, it goes by fast." - Words of wisdom! Funny thing is for me it did not sink in till I got to be 40, and now I am like where did it all that time go? Definitely enjoy it while you can, and listening with the Verite Closed is a great way to do just that.

May 22, 2021 at 8:30 AM Post #6,263 of 12,549
"enjoy life, it goes by fast." - Words of wisdom! Funny thing is for me it did not sink in till I got to be 40, and now I am like where did it all that time go? Definitely enjoy it while you can, and listening with the Verite Closed is a great way to do just that.
I know,right. Time flies, and I agree the VC are bringing me great joy.

Sept. 25th I am going to venture out in the real world and see some live music, as long as things stay on schedule with the world.

May 22, 2021 at 12:59 PM Post #6,264 of 12,549
Sept. 25th I am going to venture out in the real world
Joe, you do know Sep. 25 is CanJam SoCal. Right?
I just booked my flights and hotel a few minutes ago! Any chance we'll see you there? :ksc75smile:

May 22, 2021 at 1:41 PM Post #6,265 of 12,549

I’m trying man, It really sucks that when I was 18 I was gonna go to Japan and Travel when I graduated, but then COVID happened and had other plans. While I worked my butt off at McDonalds while I n school to save up for my big trip with friends, but it ain’t going to happen until I graduate from University (Hopefully).

What sucks though is one of my friends I was going to go with Passed away last year due to Covid, and that was a really rough time for me, and that was the time I decided I would spend some of my Savings on some ZMF. I was also really happy when Zach said he had a Stabilized Autuer he would build for me and when I finally received them it was such an experience, I was unexplainably excited and I remember wanting to clock out of work early to just to go listen to them. Honesty, never did I think I would drop that much money on a Headphone, and now I’m here after making my 3rd ZMF purchase. As much as I wanted to trade my Autuer for a Stabilized VC, I don’t think I actually would just because of how much happened in my life, while in the making of the headphone.

May 22, 2021 at 3:59 PM Post #6,266 of 12,549
I’m trying man, It really sucks that when I was 18 I was gonna go to Japan and Travel when I graduated, but then COVID happened and had other plans. While I worked my butt off at McDonalds while I n school to save up for my big trip with friends, but it ain’t going to happen until I graduate from University (Hopefully).

What sucks though is one of my friends I was going to go with Passed away last year due to Covid, and that was a really rough time for me, and that was the time I decided I would spend some of my Savings on some ZMF. I was also really happy when Zach said he had a Stabilized Autuer he would build for me and when I finally received them it was such an experience, I was unexplainably excited and I remember wanting to clock out of work early to just to go listen to them. Honesty, never did I think I would drop that much money on a Headphone, and now I’m here after making my 3rd ZMF purchase. As much as I wanted to trade my Autuer for a Stabilized VC, I don’t think I actually would just because of how much happened in my life, while in the making of the headphone.
Nice story man, keep and cherish those Auteurs. Not many material things in our lives are connected to emotional attachment, sometimes it’s just magic and life’s experience.

May 22, 2021 at 6:44 PM Post #6,267 of 12,549
I received my Stabilized VC!

The name is Zalenya.

For those who have been following the stabilized batch releases, you probably won't recognize this pair, and that is because it was never released to the public for purchase!

I was one of the buyers of the first stabilized batches who fell victim to the technical issue. (Thanks Zach and the team, for patching it up!)
Zach and Bevin kindly reached out and assured me that I would be receiving a pair from the next batch.

Long story short, the process ended up taking until April when I was given a choice between the Stardust (You guys probably saw that one) and the Zalenya. I decided to go with Zalenya, and the Stardust went back into the public batch for everyone to purchase!

I was extremely fortunate to have been given this opportunity to handpick a stabilized set. I just wanted to provide this shoutout to Zach, Bevin, and the ZMF team for all the help and support they provided me.

Zalenya is currently powered off Kenzie Ovation, and it is THE best-sounding pair of headphones in my collection. Not sure how I'm going to justify keeping half of my headphone collection.

Zalenya2.jpg
Zalenya.jpg

May 22, 2021 at 6:51 PM Post #6,268 of 12,549
I received my Stabilized VC!

The name is Zalenya.

For those who have been following the stabilized batch releases, you probably won't recognize this pair, and that is because it was never released to the public for purchase!

I was one of the buyers of the first stabilized batches who fell victim to the technical issue. (Thanks Zach and the team, for patching it up!)
Zach and Bevin kindly reached out and assured me that I would be receiving a pair from the next batch.

Long story short, the process ended up taking until April when I was given a choice between the Stardust (You guys probably saw that one) and the Zalenya. I decided to go with Zalenya, and the Stardust went back into the public batch for everyone to purchase!

I was extremely fortunate to have been given this opportunity to handpick a stabilized set. I just wanted to provide this shoutout to Zach, Bevin, and the ZMF team for all the help and support they provided me.

Zalenya is currently powered off Kenzie Ovation, and it is THE best-sounding pair of headphones in my collection. Not sure how I'm going to justify keeping half of my headphone collection.

Zalenya2.jpgZalenya.jpg
Holy cow that looks stunning.

May 22, 2021 at 7:02 PM Post #6,269 of 12,549
Wow that's probably my favorite that I've seen. The purple with bits of orange and so much variation both within and between both cups is as good as it gets.

May 22, 2021 at 7:11 PM Post #6,270 of 12,549
Wow. Congrats on such a nice and unique pair. Hope you enjoy these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back