ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
Apr 20, 2024 at 11:37 AM Post #286 of 322
I could not believe this Kingwood was still available this morning! I felt obligated to go ahead and order this bad boy.

Caldera_Stabilized_Spring24_Shopify4_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Apr 20, 2024 at 11:49 AM Post #287 of 322
I could not believe this Kingwood was still available this morning! I felt obligated to go ahead and order this bad boy.

I was a bit surprised too, particularly at that price. I hope you enjoy it!

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:51 PM Post #288 of 322

The gold rod and grill are a much better match for me with the Kingwood than the silver that came with the initial Kingwood release.

If ZMF made a soft Cocoa Brown BBB strap, it would be a perfect match with that set.

Apr 20, 2024 at 1:54 PM Post #289 of 322
The gold rod and grill are a much better match for me with the Kingwood than the silver that came with the initial Kingwood release.

If ZMF made a soft Cocoa Brown BBB strap, it would be a perfect match with that set.
I’m dying for some cocoa brown pilot pads and ear pads man.

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:08 PM Post #291 of 322
Just thought I’d do a public service and remind people which stabilized are left. There are some AC and AuC.

IMG_9277.jpeg
IMG_9276.jpeg
IMG_9275.jpeg
IMG_9274.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg

IMG_9271.jpeg

A couple of the Auteurs were ones I really like so I really hope someone can remove the temptation for me. That’s how I ended up with my VO in November. One of my favorites remained unsold for too long and I eventually cracked. Please help.

Attachments

• IMG_9271.jpeg
    IMG_9271.jpeg
    337 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Apr 20, 2024 at 8:18 PM Post #293 of 322
Really need someone to buy Despina so that waiting for the next round of Atriums will be easier for me, I keep going back to see if it's still there 🥹
We've had over twenty people request more Atrium Stabilized so we will probably try to do a mini run of just Atrium open next month.

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Apr 21, 2024 at 12:23 AM Post #294 of 322
Managed to grab these earlier, stoked to have a stabilized.
tempete.jpg

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:03 AM Post #295 of 322
Managed to grab these earlier, stoked to have a stabilized.tempete.jpg
Black resin as always so stunning to me, and an amazing combo with the coffee gold grille!

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:08 AM Post #296 of 322
You saved me from spending $7k in one day. I already bought a pair of Atrium Closed and these were the second pair I really wanted. I kept starring at them not sell. Then finally put them in my cart and it said they just sold out 🤣🤣 Thank you for that or else I would've owned these as well and spent way too much at once! lol Enjoy them man, they're gorgeous!

Apr 21, 2024 at 1:12 AM Post #297 of 322
You saved me from spending $7k in one day. I already bought a pair of Atrium Closed and these were the second pair I really wanted. I kept starring at them not sell. Then finally put them in my cart and it said they just sold out 🤣🤣 Thank you for that or else I would've owned these as well and spent way too much at once! lol Enjoy them man, they're gorgeous!
Glad I could help! They sat in my cart for several minutes before I finally pulled the trigger, partner told me to stop staring and just do it.

Apr 21, 2024 at 2:52 AM Post #299 of 322
Just thought I’d do a public service and remind people which stabilized are left. There are some AC and AuC.

IMG_9277.jpegIMG_9276.jpegIMG_9275.jpegIMG_9274.jpegIMG_9273.jpeg
IMG_9271.jpeg
A couple of the Auteurs were ones I really like so I really hope someone can remove the temptation for me. That’s how I ended up with my VO in November. One of my favorites remained unsold for too long and I eventually cracked. Please help.
I'm amazed the Katahdin AC in the green still hasn't sold! It would be a top choice for me, too bad I'm broke! (at least audio budget)

I'm still recovering from the new Eikon I bought in ZMF November...

Apr 21, 2024 at 7:21 AM Post #300 of 322

Those were one of my favorites in the batch. I really dig those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back