ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:08 AM Post #256 of 313
Love the strap on those!
Yeah, they're gorgeous. I'm honestly surprised they sat so long, other then the fact they're $4k...

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:15 AM Post #257 of 313
Welp... That just happened. HYSTERICAL...! I never thought I'd see the day. Yeah, sneakers, Supreme® merch, YES... but $3,000 headphones??
Wooooow! I've seen it all now. I was going for 1 pair, and I guess it was the "HOT" pair of ACs cause after several error messages, POOF! it was gone. Then I thought maybe I'll snag "this pair" and I almost did, until I have that "moment of clarity" and I killed the transaction. I'm really not one for settling... period That's exactly what I was ABOUT to do. Hey, Happy Friday all... I'm waiting to snag my "Ultimate" set... see you folks in July at Hot Burl Summer! LOL!
It's the one you want or none. My friend, you've figured out the game and won. As the templar in Indiana Jones - The last Crusade said: "Wise decision".

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:18 AM Post #259 of 313
Managed to snag my first pick somehow! Caldera Berceuse!

You all weren't kidding, these things go fast!

Berceuse.jpg

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:22 AM Post #260 of 313
Managed to snag my first pick somehow! Caldera Berceuse!

You all weren't kidding, these things go fast!

Berceuse.jpg
Congrats! that one is a beauty! If I was gonna grab one this would be the one that I would've tried to nab

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:32 AM Post #262 of 313
I cannot understate how tempted I was to buy a second Caldera. This set had so many great ones.

Ended up opting for an AO this time, glad I was able to snag one. Now for the worst part, the waiting! :joy:

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:48 AM Post #263 of 313
I would have loved to have gotten Caldera 'Cauldron' when it released a while ago but it didn't look quite right to me. Now, this is more like what Cauldron should've been ,in my opinion. I set myself up, adjusted the scope, took a deep breath and took the shot. BAM! Strapped on the hood of the truck and driving home.
Caldera copy.jpg

Apr 19, 2024 at 11:19 AM Post #264 of 313
It's a bit curious how fast the Atrium Open sold out. I never expected that. Probably new ZMF converts in the cult.
I'm impressed by how quickly it sold out.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:20 PM Post #267 of 313
lots of cool versions. I already have a stabilized caldera so I'm good but still very cool to see

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:43 PM Post #268 of 313
Ok, question(s) for the process.... I see all of these amazing pictures of headphones. I'm assuming these pictures are of headphones you can put on your head and actually listen to music with. I just looked at the website and it looks like they have already been all snapped up. I also see a big note saying there is a long, multi-week leadtime. I don't get this. Are the pictures of one and only one headphone of that specific variant or are there multiples available for purchase? The note about leadtime suggests that you order what you want and ZMF builds it. BUT, the fact that nothing is currently "sitting on the shelf" seems to suggest these truly are one of a kind headphones.

Can someone please enlighten me? I really want to get a stabilized VC at some point, but I need to know if I have to be on the website at 08:59:59 when they go on sale at 09:00:00, or if I have a couple minutes to get logged in! Thank you.

And congrats to all those who snagged those beauties. I'm jealous!!

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:48 PM Post #269 of 313
...Are the pictures of one and only one headphone of that specific variant or are there multiples available for purchase?

My understanding is that the pictures are of the built headphones, and each is unique. Once that model is purchased by someone, it's no longer available, and so on. I think the lead time is due to the ZMF QA process still needing to be performed with the units, along with final packaging and whatnot.

Apr 19, 2024 at 12:51 PM Post #270 of 313
Ok, question(s) for the process.... I see all of these amazing pictures of headphones. I'm assuming these pictures are of headphones you can put on your head and actually listen to music with. I just looked at the website and it looks like they have already been all snapped up. I also see a big note saying there is a long, multi-week leadtime. I don't get this. Are the pictures of one and only one headphone of that specific variant or are there multiples available for purchase? The note about leadtime suggests that you order what you want and ZMF builds it. BUT, the fact that nothing is currently "sitting on the shelf" seems to suggest these truly are one of a kind headphones.

Can someone please enlighten me? I really want to get a stabilized VC at some point, but I need to know if I have to be on the website at 08:59:59 when they go on sale at 09:00:00, or if I have a couple minutes to get logged in! Thank you.

And congrats to all those who snagged those beauties. I'm jealous!!
They are one of one. To say you have minutes once they go live would be generous. You literally have seconds, especially for hot sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back