ZMF Spring Limiteds, CanJam NYC and Estimated Release Schedule for Caldera Closed and BOKEH Open!
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:52 AM Post #244 of 313
Welp... That just happened. HYSTERICAL...! I never thought I'd see the day. Yeah, sneakers, Supreme® merch, YES... but $3,000 headphones??
Wooooow! I've seen it all now. I was going for 1 pair, and I guess it was the "HOT" pair of ACs cause after several error messages, POOF! it was gone. Then I thought maybe I'll snag "this pair" and I almost did, until I have that "moment of clarity" and I killed the transaction. I'm really not one for settling... period That's exactly what I was ABOUT to do. Hey, Happy Friday all... I'm waiting to snag my "Ultimate" set... see you folks in July at Hot Burl Summer! LOL!

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #245 of 313
Apr 19, 2024 at 9:53 AM Post #246 of 313
Whoever got these, I hate you. Pulled out of my cart literally when the payment was processing and the icon was spinning.

Those were gorgeous. If I didn't getting the one I did (meant to leave it for a friend but had it in cart beforehand and idk if I was able to order early or what) that was my choice too.

The Eikon I ordered is going to a friend of mine it is his. Need to see if I can change it to regular leather since he doesn't like suede.

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:57 AM Post #248 of 313
I told myself if I could the Caldera Malerei into my cart and make it to the payment screen then it was meant to be and I should buy them. But also Calderas are a bit more pricy so it was not an easy last minute decision to make. But I am happy to have picked them up.

I have recently picked up some Atrium Opens and haven't even heard them yet as they are still being shipped to me but just based on what I have read I doubled down and will also now have some Calderas.

ZMF Caldera Malerei.png
Liked these a lot, to the point I even considered if they could replace my current ones - congrats!

Apr 19, 2024 at 9:59 AM Post #250 of 313
Welp... That just happened. HYSTERICAL...! I never thought I'd see the day. Yeah, sneakers, Supreme® merch, YES... but $3,000 headphones??
Wooooow! I've seen it all now. I was going for 1 pair, and I guess it was the "HOT" pair of ACs cause after several error messages, POOF! it was gone. Then I thought maybe I'll snag "this pair" and I almost did, until I have that "moment of clarity" and I killed the transaction. I'm really not one for settling... period That's exactly what I was ABOUT to do. Hey, Happy Friday all... I'm waiting to snag my "Ultimate" set... see you folks in July at Hot Burl Summer! LOL!
- delete -

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:01 AM Post #251 of 313
Anyone else get a confirmation email yet? It confirmed the purchase for me but I haven't received anything else on it?
Yep, I have

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:02 AM Post #252 of 313
Damn, I was just about to buy a second pair and someone just snagged them from me! The Tempete were sitting there too long for me to not want to take them.

Refresh. Takes a moment.
Yep, I have
It just came through. Was starting to sweat for a minute there lol :beyersmile:

Apr 19, 2024 at 10:03 AM Post #253 of 313
Apr 19, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #255 of 313
All of us 30 minutes ago...reaching for a stabilized!
Kudos to the folks that snagged what they reached for.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.08.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 7.08.19 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back