ZMF Caldera - New Planar Magnetic from ZMF!
Nov 22, 2022 at 10:42 AM Post #1,487 of 7,349
You went for the Kingwood - sweet!
The videos @zach915m posted really floored me. The kingwood caught my eye in every single shot, even when it was in the background. If it's going to be my most expensive headphone, I need it to be eye catching, and there's an elegance to the kingwood sets that won me over.

You've got a few softer woods in your stable I see...so a kingswood would be a different wood type altogether, and beautiful...
And this point from @DenverW paired with the fact that @zach915m suggested that the next limited wood might be a softer wood again pushed me towards snagging this set now for diversity's sake.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:43 AM Post #1,488 of 7,349
@zach915m can I have a Caldera that uses the VC 162 wood Design for next November?
With black grills and rods?

Pretty please😇

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:45 AM Post #1,489 of 7,349
The videos @zach915m posted really floored me. The kingwood caught my eye in every single shot, even when it was in the background. If it's going to be my most expensive headphone, I need it to be eye catching, and there's an elegance to the kingwood sets that won me over.
Totally get that, too. The lighter sap look mixed with the purple-ish wood is so beautiful.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:48 AM Post #1,493 of 7,349
So in the first 10 minutes, it looks like 18 people bought the Kingwood, according to the product page. Make that 19 now... Clock's-a-tickin', only around 41 Kingwood left! They look so amazing, I couldn't help but buy one lol

What pads are everyone getting? I was tempted to add all 3, but opted to just hear the stock lamb + suede first.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:50 AM Post #1,494 of 7,349
That's what happened to me with the coffee gold. I went into the video to look closer to the base oak headphone, but ended up so wowed by the close up of the coffee that I ended up getting that.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:51 AM Post #1,496 of 7,349
So in the first 10 minutes, it looks like 18 people bought the Kingwood, according to the product page. Make that 19 now... Clock's-a-tickin', only around 41 Kingwood left! They look so amazing, I couldn't help but buy one lol

What pads are everyone getting? I was tempted to add all 3, but opted to just hear the stock lamb + suede first.
How can you see that? I just tried to look

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:52 AM Post #1,497 of 7,349
Where does it say on the product page how many orders have been received?
I went with stock suede and thick, then added a pair of cowhide.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:53 AM Post #1,499 of 7,349
How can you see that? I just tried to look
If you View Source the page, and search for "inventory_quantity", it'll show you a number. Kingwood started at 60 stock.

Nov 22, 2022 at 10:56 AM Post #1,500 of 7,349
Kingwood stock + suede order in. Can’t wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back