ZERO AUDIO Impression and Information Thread - DX200 / DX210 / BX700 / BX510 / BX500 / BX300 / DWX10
Jan 13, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #61 of 101
Still $129 on Amazon usa.

Jan 13, 2015 at 10:29 PM Post #62 of 101
Thanks dude, sadly I'm not back and using some miracle 10x driver IEMs. I'm a classics man and I always find myself going back to the classics I know rather than taking chances on new fads lol

Just got my second pair of EPH100s today, Ooh how I've missed their looks, build and sound. Can't believe I sold my first pair lol

Whatever floats your boat dude and guess that's the best way to get guaranteed results. Hope you have a great time with it. Cheers.

Jan 13, 2015 at 10:47 PM Post #63 of 101
Whatever floats your boat dude and guess that's the best way to get guaranteed results. Hope you have a great time with it. Cheers.

Yeah, one benefit is no disappointments Haha. Second one is that my wallet smiles again lol

Jan 13, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #64 of 101
Yeah, one benefit is no disappointments Haha. Second one is that my wallet smiles again lol

Been shying away from big ticket items and guess my wallet is smiling too. Haha.

But this Duoza is looking good at an affordable price. Need some time to sweet talk to the wallet while waiting for it to become more accessible.

Jan 14, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #65 of 101
But this Duoza is looking good at an affordable price. Need some time to sweet talk to the wallet while waiting for it to become more accessible.

We'll see who buckles first. I have a feeling that twister6's review will be the final straw...

Jan 14, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #66 of 101
We'll see who buckles first. I have a feeling that twister6's review will be the final straw...

Hey wayne I heard that Duoza are better than a71 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 14, 2015 at 1:25 AM Post #67 of 101

Haha, felt it. But you are one of the if not most disciplined fella I see around here who mostly stick to your principles. But this one definitely falls within with it's asking price. So, just do it @waynes world.

Jan 14, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #69 of 101
Haha, felt it. But you are one of the if not most disciplined fella I see around here who mostly stick to your principles. But this one definitely falls within with it's asking price. So, just do it @waynes world.

He has a lot of willpower, I admire that.

Jan 14, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #70 of 101

He has a lot of willpower, I admire that.

My signature begs to differ with you guys lol.

Jan 20, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #72 of 101
I just received my pair of Tenore and I gave them a listen with the stock tips, but I'm not sure if there's something wrong with it. It doesn't have a bloated bass so I assume its not the bassy variant, but they sounded overly bright and sibilant instead. I tried swapping the between the different sized tips and it only changed the bass, but did nothing for the aggressive treble. I then tried them with some spare Sony tips, and it only helped a little. Has anyone experience this before?

Jan 21, 2015 at 11:00 AM Post #73 of 101
  I just received my pair of Tenore and I gave them a listen with the stock tips, but I'm not sure if there's something wrong with it. It doesn't have a bloated bass so I assume its not the bassy variant, but they sounded overly bright and sibilant instead. I tried swapping the between the different sized tips and it only changed the bass, but did nothing for the aggressive treble. I then tried them with some spare Sony tips, and it only helped a little. Has anyone experience this before?

They definitely should not be overly bright nor sibilant; the treble is supposed to be smooth, even at high listening levels.

If the tips you've tried seal well, perhaps try burning in?

Jan 21, 2015 at 9:09 PM Post #74 of 101

They definitely should not be overly bright nor sibilant; the treble is supposed to be smooth, even at high listening levels.

If the tips you've tried seal well, perhaps try burning in?

+1

The Tenores have never sounded sibilant to me, even with the smallest bore tips.

You should try to get some Meelec dual-flanges, and burning in as well like grayson said.

Jan 21, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #75 of 101
The reason why everyone is defending Tenores so much is because recently there have not been reports of defective Tenors. Also if you received a defective pair then 90% defects are due to channel imbalance. Your pair is balanced, but is treble-harsh. Which is not at all a characteristic of Zero Audio.

Chances are that you'll need more burn in, or simply you are really out of luck here :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back