ZERO AUDIO Impression and Information Thread - DX200 / DX210 / BX700 / BX510 / BX500 / BX300 / DWX10
Jan 5, 2015 at 12:07 PM Post #31 of 101
They are from 1964ears. It is a cystom iem although you can order them as universal which I did. I like to share good sound to others haha. V8 is 8 drivers iem and V6S is 6 drivers iem.

okay, good to hear that they are doing customs too.

Jan 5, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #32 of 101
 okay, good to hear that they are doing customs too.

The are mainly custom iems. You can order a universal type for all their iems which is awesome.

Jan 5, 2015 at 1:35 PM Post #33 of 101
I have been buying a lot of iems last year, probably the most iems I bought ever. From havi, ostry, 1964, ttpod, jvc, jh audio, ZA, xiaomi, rock jaw and vsonic. From $1400 to $25 iem. I am hyping the duoza because it is that good. I agree that ZA's sound tuning is among the best. I am actually scared if the duoza can improve even further xD.

Hahaha nice to know!!!
All hail ZA :wink:

Only if I weren't broke now I would have happily ordered duoza without a second thought.

Jan 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #37 of 101
Good to see a dedicated ZA thread. Have the Tenore and Basso and looking to add the Duoza soon once budget allows. Subbed.

Cool. 
I own only Tenore but it has made me a big ZA fan. 
Which one you like better, the basso or tenore?

Jan 6, 2015 at 10:50 AM Post #39 of 101
More like a see saw affair with them. Enjoyed them both equally. Long stationery session with the Tenore and Basso for when I'm out and about doing chores or errands.

lol I guess that's fair enough. Would you recommend bassos for EDM? I love tenores but only for EDM and certain bass oriented music my TTPOD T1E outshines them.

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #40 of 101
  lol I guess that's fair enough. Would you recommend bassos for EDM? I love tenores but only for EDM and certain bass oriented music my TTPOD T1E outshines them.

Then get the duoza, the best of both world :p

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:14 AM Post #41 of 101

I don't listen much EDM but the Basso will fair better with bass oriented music for sure. i happens to favour the Basso to the T1E with it's slightly warmer sound. The T1E sounds a little lean for me but ymmv.

Jan 6, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #42 of 101
  Then get the duoza, the best of both world :p

Sure friend! Let me earn some money first :wink:

I don't listen much EDM but the Basso will fair better with bass oriented music for sure. i happens to favour the Basso to the TE1 with it's slightly warmer sound. The TE1 sounds a little lean for me but ymmv.

Good... thought so.

Jan 6, 2015 at 3:38 PM Post #43 of 101
I have the Tenore, Singolo, and Basso.  I agree that Zero Audio has awesome tuning; everything sounds natural and lifelike.

I bought the Tenore over a year ago and have bought many IEMs since then with the hopes of finding something better (see my sig), but they are still my favorite!

They sound "big", they have airy vocals (great for female voices), and they have punchy bass.  I sold the Basso because the bass was overwhelming the vocals.  I like the Singolo and for certain songs it has enough bass, but it doesn't have enough punch for certain songs, which is why I put them below the Tenore.

Sounds like Doppio has less punchy bass than the Tenore, so I guess I'll skip that.  Will need to check out the Duoza.

Jan 7, 2015 at 12:59 AM Post #44 of 101
  I have the Tenore, Singolo, and Basso.  I agree that Zero Audio has awesome tuning; everything sounds natural and lifelike.

I bought the Tenore over a year ago and have bought many IEMs since then with the hopes of finding something better (see my sig), but they are still my favorite!

They sound "big", they have airy vocals (great for female voices), and they have punchy bass.  I sold the Basso because the bass was overwhelming the vocals.  I like the Singolo and for certain songs it has enough bass, but it doesn't have enough punch for certain songs, which is why I put them below the Tenore.

Sounds like Doppio has less punchy bass than the Tenore, so I guess I'll skip that.  Will need to check out the Duoza.

Wow... good to know that you find Tenores better sounding than those all earphones. Same for me (See my sig)

Jan 10, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #45 of 101
Oh oh, I found the voicemaster douza thread. Dangerous place lol. Subbed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back