ZERO AUDIO Impression and Information Thread - DX200 / DX210 / BX700 / BX510 / BX500 / BX300 / DWX10
Jan 10, 2015 at 12:35 PM Post #46 of 101
I just ordered yamaha eph-m200. It's going to be a lot if fun.

Jan 11, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #47 of 101
As the long time owner and thread keeper of Tenores I'm happy to be here.

Jan 13, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #48 of 101
Arg....I'm still waiting for my Basso's...shipped 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I can't wait and now every day I'm checking the mail to see if they are their...tracking has been stuck on Los Angelas for the last week so I don't know where they are :'(

My question is how is the longevity of the Basso's? Thats what I'm most interested about. I'm looking for long term longevity for my headphones...

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:17 PM Post #49 of 101
  Arg....I'm still waiting for my Basso's...shipped 2 weeks ago tomorrow. I can't wait and now every day I'm checking the mail to see if they are their...tracking has been stuck on Los Angelas for the last week so I don't know where they are :'(

My question is how is the longevity of the Basso's? Thats what I'm most interested about. I'm looking for long term longevity for my headphones...

My good wishes with your Bassos. They will reach to you soon and will live a long life. *sings a mysterious chant* There you go :>

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:33 PM Post #51 of 101
Too bad I have to return the yamaha M200 because it has a channel imbalance issue. Also the sound is very thick with overpowering bass and weird soundstage and imaging. I just ordered JVC FX-850 tho :p

Jan 13, 2015 at 1:39 PM Post #52 of 101
  Too bad I have to return the yamaha M200 because it has a channel imbalance issue. Also the sound is very thick with overpowering bass and weird soundstage and imaging. I just ordered JVC FX-850 tho :p

they are good too. why dont you try the im-70? or you already have it?

Jan 13, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #53 of 101

Poor boy. I weep for you. 
wink.gif

Jan 13, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #56 of 101
Whoa....you're tenores still going strong huh? Thats impressive!

Yeah, around 2 years old now. Have had no issues with them whatsoever, and I haven't exactly taken amazing care of them.

Now that I've got another pair of EPH-100s now it's sad to say that the Tenores are gonna take a back seat for a bit.

My Tenore going strong also since June 2014.
No channel imbalance or wires coming loose.

* hope not jinxing things

Same here, no quality issues at all.

However they do sound rather hollow with trance music when compared to Yamahas.

Jan 13, 2015 at 9:22 PM Post #57 of 101
My Basso and Tenore are holding up well too. Can't remember exactly how long but Tenore is more than a year old and Basso coming close to 2 years. Seems to hold up well despite it's fragile built. Btw, nice to see you back @Lifted Andreas

Jan 13, 2015 at 9:36 PM Post #58 of 101
My Basso and Tenore are holding up well too. Can't remember exactly how long but Tenore is more than a year old and Basso coming close to 2 years. Seems to hold up well despite it's fragile built. Btw, nice to see you back @Lifted Andreas

Thanks dude, sadly I'm not back and using some miracle 10x driver IEMs. I'm a classics man and I always find myself going back to the classics I know rather than taking chances on new fads lol

Just got my second pair of EPH100s today, Ooh how I've missed their looks, build and sound. Can't believe I sold my first pair lol

Jan 13, 2015 at 9:45 PM Post #59 of 101
However they do sound rather hollow with trance music when compared to Yamahas.

You are tempting me...on sale. What if they stop producing them ! :eek:
I'm really missing enjoying EDM/Trance genre without them.
Only if Yamaha had added more depth and texture to the lows and created Eph200 rather than M200.

Jan 13, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #60 of 101
You are tempting me...on sale. What if they stop producing them ! :eek:
I'm really missing enjoying EDM/Trance genre without them.
Only if Yamaha had added more depth and texture to the lows and created Eph200 rather than M200.

***Flash news*** Yamaha already have stopped producing them. If you don't get them now you might not be able to get a fresh pair at all soon. I've talked to some guys that bought theirs in stores just before they shut. Also a year ago I was getting much more results for EPH100 sellers when I searched on Google, now I get about 2-3 max. So right now the only place that sells them with 2 years warranty is Audio Affair UK.

You better think fast dude. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back