ZERO AUDIO Impression and Information Thread - DX200 / DX210 / BX700 / BX510 / BX500 / BX300 / DWX10
Feb 1, 2015 at 7:48 AM Post #76 of 101
Feels like Christmas:

Duoza and Carbo Basso arrived from Japan. Out of the box the basso is amazing. Love it's signature. The Duoza has less bass impact than I imagined. And the details int he highs are amazing, currently listening to new music so have to listen with more familiar tunes - so far, both are definitive keepers.

My first Zero Audios!

Cheers,
K

May 5, 2015 at 10:02 AM Post #78 of 101
Just received a brand new Zero Audio ZH-BX500.

Initial impressions are that there's a hefty amount of detailed bass, especially considering its constitution as a single-BA.

May 5, 2015 at 6:47 PM Post #79 of 101
  Just received a brand new Zero Audio ZH-BX500.

Initial impressions are that there's a hefty amount of detailed bass, especially considering its constitution as a single-BA.

Now that's some exotic stuff. Never have seen one owning the 500. Esp since people might be getting confused because singolo seems like an upgraded version of 500.

May 12, 2015 at 4:39 AM Post #80 of 101
  Now that's some exotic stuff. Never have seen one owning the 500. Esp since people might be getting confused because singolo seems like an upgraded version of 500.

They're pretty good, from what I can tell. They are prominently mid-focused, with good clarity throughout the frequencies and more-than-sufficient bass, and wide soundstage imaging. Bang-for-buck at around 50 bucks.

May 12, 2015 at 5:09 AM Post #81 of 101
  They're pretty good, from what I can tell. They are prominently mid-focused, with good clarity throughout the frequencies and more-than-sufficient bass, and wide soundstage imaging. Bang-for-buck at around 50 bucks.

That's good to know. Do you own another IEM by ZA just for comparison? btw I was curious, what made you purchase 500 and not singolo or doppio?

May 12, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #82 of 101
  That's good to know. Do you own another IEM by ZA just for comparison? btw I was curious, what made you purchase 500 and not singolo or doppio?

Many reasons for the 500 purchase; no other ZA's available on EU-Amazon sites being chief reason among them.

The Doppio is 3x the price on the USA Amazon site (more, if one factors in delivery and customs from USA to EU).

Singolo is only on Amazon Japan for 67 bucks. Amazon JP and most other vendors are a hassle when it comes to delivery to Greece.

Mainly, however, I saw the 500 in front of me on Amazon DE and decided to try it for 50 bucks, given my good experience with the more affordable Carbo Tenore.

The Carbo Tenore is cheaper (~ $35) and, as it turns out, sounds more-or-less as good as the 500.

You can click on my profile and see the list I have made of my IEMs.

May 12, 2015 at 11:21 AM Post #83 of 101
agreed with the description of the 500! been to japan and found them at yodobashi in Kyoto! bang for buck as far as I am concerned! the voices are clearly emphasized, great bass for a balanced armature and great soundstage for the price. When I auditioned, compared to the CT, it was a no-brainer for my personal taste!

May 25, 2015 at 8:52 PM Post #84 of 101
Does anyone have experience with the Denon CK710 and can please tell me how they compare to the Douza and/or Doppio?

May 26, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #86 of 101
No they have been around for a while, I think they were their top iem for a while. I was looking to upgrade and maybe spend a few $$$ but was recommended Zero Audios

Jan 12, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #87 of 101
I have the tenores and love it for jazz because o airy signature. For metal i find it thin and not full bodied though. Will the bassos be more suited for this genre? Or should i go straight to the duoza or doppio?,

May 19, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #88 of 101
Love the Tenores Carbo so much, thought sometimes, it can be more Detailed in Mids (Forward) And the Overall Sound more on the brighter Side:

Which Model from Zero Audio can be an Awesome Update for my Tenores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back